Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 25. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 04:44:54 PM
at the same time, I constantly hear related crypto positive news  Kiss
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 04:41:58 PM
Well, even if famous teams fall apart, what to say about other projects  Undecided
Such a market is a check for all tokens, so that eventually the strongest tokens will remain in the market for a long time.
Activity: 70
December 11, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
Well, even if famous teams fall apart, what to say about other projects  Undecided
December 11, 2018, 04:34:47 PM
Due to lack of funding as I read
December 11, 2018, 04:33:27 PM
wow, no, why? Huh
December 11, 2018, 04:33:03 PM
Well, the market situation is mixed. It's hard to think about how to start it over again
Now everything is really bad, but the market is cyclical, and after the fall there will be growth, although it will have to wait, but there will be growth.
December 11, 2018, 04:32:43 PM
Did u hear about the fact that the ETC team broke up?
December 11, 2018, 04:31:09 PM
Well, the market situation is mixed. It's hard to think about how to start it over again
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 06:30:09 AM
        We do not have to complain about lost losses. We must have the power to go forward. Some have lost because they panicked and sold below the cost of the investment. And for them the past is a lesson that will make them stronger in the future. It's time to start investing again. Now is the right time. Just go through previous market statistics and read the new and precious information on this forum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 02:22:48 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
After out loss after all the up and down,after our hope has been dash,after we have failed to meet our target,after many speculations has failed, I guess it it time to start all over again,this time we need to come up with plan in his ti survive this bear market and how to maximize the bull run when it finally come.It is time to get over the past and forge ahead to get things better.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
December 10, 2018, 07:42:58 PM
Of course this can be a perfect time to start all over again. But don't forget about the main rule, do not invest your last savings!

It becomes something you must remember because there is no certainty in the crypto world that will make you lucky or lose.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 10, 2018, 07:12:42 PM
Of course this can be a perfect time to start all over again. But don't forget about the main rule, do not invest your last savings!
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 06:10:24 PM
Lots of losses in 2018, quite stressful but we have to survive. It's not the first time this has happened, it's just that when cryptocurrency is getting more popular after prices explode in 2017 many newcomers are then recklessly investing so many are also dissatisfied because subsequent developments are not as expected. We just have to adapt and look for the best opportunities.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
December 10, 2018, 05:58:30 PM
The fact is that even with the bear market and terrible market conditions, some people are still making it big in the Cryptocurrency sphere, most of them just feel guilty about it because so many other people are losing and they wouldn't want to seem to be gloating about their success.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 10, 2018, 05:55:05 PM
In this state of the market for those who find themselves in a difficult situation there are several options.
The first involves the sale of all their crypto assets. But personally, I find it stupid and unreasonable. In this case, without a further well-thought-out plan, the person will simply be left with nothing.
The second option is just hold until better times. In general, the option is not very bad, especially in a situation where the investor doesn't know how to trade.
The third option, I think the most reasonable. Start trading. Only in this case, the investor will be able to earn in any situation. Of course, it is necessary to master the art of trade, otherwise the market will severely avenge the inept investor.
Activity: 29
December 10, 2018, 04:57:35 PM
This is the point of view that I approve and respect. I understand that it is not easy to forget everything that you have done and invested so far, but think of it as a fresh start. Forget about the coins that you have stored so far and surprise yourselves with the amount of money that you will have in 2020. once BTC rules again. If you have the possibility, get more cash into it, it will be worth it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 10, 2018, 04:18:28 PM
Most at times we think we are late in crypto but trust me its never too late . What is important is to start now and you will realize that in fact the crypto world is really interesting since the good days are ahead.
December 10, 2018, 04:02:25 PM
That's right. It's never too late to start over. It may have been a bitter experience but it's your experience and it taught you something. My best motto in life "everything that happens - happens for the better".
Even a bad experience is also an experience. I also think that you should not give up and as long as the market has at least some value, it’s worth it to your goal and everything will turn out. Wink
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 03:38:59 PM
You make me get excited again. I like what you say every challenge comes with opportunities. That is truly extraordinary. Many new and old people left crypto because they were tired. But there are people who remain enthusiastic because they believe that they will surely grow again. You have encouraged your friends here. Let's start from the beginning and always be excited.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 10, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
If you sold all your tokens before and leave cryptocurrency, NOW, is the time to buy back them and make profit from it.
we are now really down in the market and the price is a good to grab and wait for some months.
2019 will be kind to cryptocurrency ( ihope ) and many are also hoping for this. 2018 will end the graph pointing upward.
Pages:
Jump to: