Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 30. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 03:13:02 AM
No matter the value of your holding right now,  if you have not sold any of your coin,  there is no reason to start all over again just hanging there and price will change, increase and become profitable for you again.  But if you have sold,  you can start again by buying the low prices of quality cryptocurrency!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 27, 2018, 03:06:37 AM
Although your remarks are very encouraging, the bear market has brought us the most brutal blow. Whether you are a trader or a hunter, our money is lost every second!
Activity: 363
November 27, 2018, 03:02:51 AM
Yes, some maybe are tired to start all again, and some maybe are dissapointed with actual cryptocoins price. All we need is time.

Yes, and time will tell us whether bitcoin can return. I still try to keep them in mind that the price will return and the money will come back. I'm waiting for something from this market Cry.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 02:38:40 AM
Probably the best idea. Since crypto market has been totally wreck, so are we. So might be good to start over again. Have some loan to invest to this bearish time. To recover the loss of the dump price.
Activity: 196
November 26, 2018, 02:14:33 PM
I think i am starting to investment in cyrptocurrencies very bad time and if i join much early or much late, i think everthing different for me. Now i am waiting for the new opportunuties on the market.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 26, 2018, 02:11:37 PM
No one feels hopeless about the current crypto currency situation, even many of them condemn crypto currency, but we must persevere and show that we deserve to be winners, to achieve something we certainly have to go through all kinds of obstacles, and be assured of everything end soon
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 01:57:29 PM
Yes, some maybe are tired to start all again, and some maybe are dissapointed with actual cryptocoins price. All we need is time.
Activity: 1022
November 26, 2018, 01:54:22 PM
as more on works from developer to deliver service for clients the work on trading with the arbitrage finance have with more on volatility as preparedness on manage with the task on examination.
we are from caressen webworks plan to work on scheme with the preparation of projects on ico scheme as the deliverance of online social dating for pupils of indonesia that with the future clients of member with the service to collect of more on returns with the manage of finance from developer on extensive as possessing use of credit of token on request with the manage of accounting with finance for daily expends on transmission with the notice of invoice as the service on running with the live exhibition.

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 01:40:04 PM
Totally agree , to become rich , have a try, and you do not always the first time must obtain, you must have the experience that you were already rich for zhtomu need to try and try!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 26, 2018, 01:20:28 PM
That is encouraging. Most people are already depressed due to the market crash. This might be difficult for some because some investors invested everything they had because of the hope of earning money through crypto. It might be an expensive lesson for most of us, but this will also teach as a lot of things about crypto. Just be patient, everything will recover soon.
That's true, it's not an easy thing to do for some people. But, we must remember one thing, when we decide to enter the cryptosphere then we should know that this world is very risky and we should be ready for that. Let's just be more patient Smiley
Activity: 546
November 25, 2018, 10:01:20 AM
I will support most of those people who believe that all the same now is the time, I think that the mark of $ 3000 will not be broken as it was with the mark of $ 6000 let's see what the market shows
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 09:57:24 AM
Just HALK
Activity: 392
November 25, 2018, 07:55:59 AM
Now is the perfect time to buy cryptocurrency on available funds. Personally, I put orders for the purchase of Bitcoin at around $ 2,500 and eth $ 50.
As well as the rest of the cryptocurrency try now to buy at max. The best time to enter cryptocurrency again. So I am glad of such drawdowns.
Activity: 9
November 25, 2018, 07:52:32 AM
And when will growth begin?
November 25, 2018, 07:37:05 AM
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 25, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Thank you for your reminder, although I have a lot of losses now, I am not going to give up my cryptocurrency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 25, 2018, 06:23:07 AM
Cryptocurrency is just like the marriage quote ' for better and for worse' let's stick to it like that,as for me no matter what I will still be standing strong ,crypto will get me to where I'm going in life.ivdont give up easily .
and yet, despite the general interest of a large number of people in the toilet market and certain projects, their development was established due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. It is very difficult to understand what forces are affecting the market and why we are so rapidly going down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 25, 2018, 06:17:25 AM
Cryptocurrency is just like the marriage quote ' for better and for worse' let's stick to it like that,as for me no matter what I will still be standing strong ,crypto will get me to where I'm going in life.ivdont give up easily .
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 06:10:05 AM
of course I can restart my trading trip but that is if I still have trading capital, if my trading capital is up and I don't have trading capital anymore then I can't start trading again and choose to look for another job.
November 25, 2018, 06:09:05 AM
When need to start buying?
Pages:
Jump to: