Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 34. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Indeed. If you lost a lot from the bearish market, it is never too late to rethink your strategy and start over again. Who knows the next time around you will be more smarter and be better rewarded from all your efforts in doing crypto activities.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 23, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
I fully support the opinion of the author of the topic. I agree that you should not give up even in such situations that are happening now. Look for other methods of getting profit in this area of great opportunities. Buy cryptocurrency each time it goes to new lows. Thus, you compensate a little for the losses from previous investments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 23, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
I agree with OP, crypto has its up and down. We can see all these from the history. Although, it doesn’t feel good seeing our portfolio but it is just a matter of time and crypto will eventually recover.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 12:21:52 PM
You can of course really try to start the process from the very beginning, I think that everything will be fine only if normal investors come to the market again and change the trend movement.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 23, 2018, 12:17:58 PM
I also think that the sharp collapse of the crypto market will bring new opportunities, because in any case a new rise in prices will follow the fall. It seems to me that the decline is made by market manipulators who want to buy bitcoins at the bottom. The news background looks too suspicious. Someone specifically build up the fervour.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
Thanks for the encouragement OP. The stage we are now is a good starting point. I have seen quite a number of people, even those i know personally, who are just coming in newly, but turned back because of what they have read about the encounters of some people in the crypto space. The road to success sometimes is not a smooth one. There almighty be huddles we need tp scale through and what is happening new is part of the huddle.
Stay with it and you will definitely overcome.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 23, 2018, 08:42:26 AM
a good motivation. all indeed can be started from scratch again but not only that, starting from scratch should be able to learn from previous experiences to create better results. In addition, starting from scratch would certainly also need new capital again like to start at the new price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
November 23, 2018, 08:40:46 AM
with the present day crypto market situation, there are many who bitch about their losses like me Sad then I have to flip my intelligence to refund the fund even although it's not in full, but we have to be in a position to trade some coins, maybe we can invest and see future developments. the coin can cowl it.
copper member
Activity: 350
November 23, 2018, 08:19:05 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Yes that is true that all loser has have all the chance to start up anytime from fall , if you are suffering from huge lose during this dip , then you must to look for another promising coin and hold for long term to br more profitable .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
I think this is part of the risk of investing in crypto. with us easy and fast in getting profits, of course, it will be easier and faster to experience losses and what is needed now is patience and clever in choosing coins for investment places. because I see there are some coins that have good potential for us to make a profit on the current market conditions.
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 23, 2018, 07:19:49 AM
If you want to take a risk for a comeback then the choice would be to invest in some of the already etablished coins that have been hardest hit with the downturn. I think the recent ICO coins represent to much of a risk and will most likely remain unloved outside of their current investors.
Activity: 268
November 23, 2018, 06:57:21 AM
the best way is to start a new step better, we all like the same thing in a very bad year, so we can have experience about losses based on the market. crypto is a job that has provided profitable investment opportunities, but many risk of loss. strengthen your mentality and continue to commit if crypto is a good future.
Activity: 308
November 23, 2018, 06:42:00 AM
It seems to me that I don’t need to start all over again, I just don’t need to sell my coins at a low price and believe that the market will recover!
Activity: 1190
November 23, 2018, 06:38:24 AM
It is good that despite the current market situation, some one is posting medsage of encouragement. Most post I see here is kind of negative, which I think will not benefit anyone. If you really believe in crypto, be patient. You should've known by now that this is part of the risk that you have entered when you have invested in crypto.

Indeed it's true, I believe in crypto. Therefore I am sure crypto will be very good going forward. And one more thing people should know is anything that can happen to crypto. Therefore, as you say, everyone should know the risk in the future when investing.
Activity: 262
November 23, 2018, 06:37:27 AM
The cryptocurrency market is still very young. It can be compared with the formation of the planet. While the planet is young, it is shaken by all sorts of catastrophes, like volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and so on. Over time, all processes come to balance and calm down. If you do not make third-party forces in this system, then sooner or later everything will be balanced.
November 23, 2018, 06:36:27 AM
Cryptocurrency has been around for 10 years and cost no more than one cent at the beginning. Due to the high speculation, its value was dispersed to incredible heights, and now many investors have lost huge fortunes. It would be better to leave cryptocurrency alone, simply as a technological means of social development.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 23, 2018, 06:35:57 AM
It is good that despite the current market situation, some one is posting medsage of encouragement. Most post I see here is kind of negative, which I think will not benefit anyone. If you really believe in crypto, be patient. You should've known by now that this is part of the risk that you have entered when you have invested in crypto.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
November 23, 2018, 06:32:50 AM
Now the crypto market is in the downstairs all the coins are in the bottom line so this is the best time to join in the crypto world people should buy the coins at a cheap rate and hold them for the pick time for making good profits. So join and invest there is no certain time to join the crypto market.
Activity: 308
November 23, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
Life cycles is always start all over again and better for all to go with it together, not opposite.
Activity: 854
November 23, 2018, 06:23:29 AM
When i see market drop below than 200B again i already lose my hope about cryptocurrency and i believe market will take a lot of time to recover from this bear market, maybe more than 2 years then we can see another bull run like 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: