Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 38. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
Infact,it is time for many if us to start all over again instead of counting our loss day in day out
The time we spent in counting our losses can be devoted to searching for other opportunities that can give us our life back in crypto.

it is very true, now all the coins are very cheap prices back, when we buy coins at cheap prices, and sell them when the price is expensive, this is the right time to buy coins
Activity: 168
November 22, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

it's crypto, sometimes the price goes up, sometimes the price can also go down, so buy crypto that's really good and profitable for you
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Thanks for you to inspire us we are really in need for someone who encourage us while the crypto- market already reached 140 billions, we are in till the end.
Activity: 126
November 22, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
perfectly wrote,we need to start stronger all over again,we need not to give up at this point in time,even the coin you are holding unto know might just be the real deal in couple of month to this time.i love your courage.you deserve to own a merit now.
Activity: 266
November 22, 2018, 09:56:13 AM
if you say you are late joining and getting to know cryptocurrency, maybe this is a good time to start again, because in the next few years I believe that bitcoin and other altcoins will reach their ATH again

I really think so too, right now the price of all crypto currencies is below and this is the right time to enter, because many people believe crypto will be the future and increasingly recognized.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 22, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

That's a good attitude. The long-term potential of crypto remains as strong as ever, so we can expect prices to be considrably higher for the good projects in the long-term.
In the short-term, obviously prices have dropped a lot. They may continue to drop, but for those that bought in above current prices, now is a great opportunity for dollar-cost averaging (lowering your average entry point). It may seem counterintuitive, but if you are facing a loss, then buying more now can improve your overall position - but only if you (as I do) believe that crypto will still change the world.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
if you say you are late joining and getting to know cryptocurrency, maybe this is a good time to start again, because in the next few years I believe that bitcoin and other altcoins will reach their ATH again
Activity: 434
November 22, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
Infact,it is time for many if us to start all over again instead of counting our loss day in day out
The time we spent in counting our losses can be devoted to searching for other opportunities that can give us our life back in crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 22, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

Experience becomes valuable capital, analysis is the main key and patience is the most important thing, I think that three things become a combination of techniques in CRM investment and all must be combined to succeed,
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
that's the spirit that I miss, because complaining won't solve the problem. I personally also feel disappointment with the market and the value of my portfolio continues to decline. but I try to divert my mind and for the time being I will not think about it or forget about my old investment, that's what I did to stay focused on looking for opportunities in the current market conditions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
November 22, 2018, 09:39:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: