Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 36. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 05:30:10 PM
I hope that i will be able to start all over again but it is not so easy. For goal-oriented people, it is possible even if there is some risk of failing but for those who are impatient it is hard
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
November 22, 2018, 05:28:01 PM
Very  well said Wink  the  most  important  thing  is  you have is  faith  in waht  you are doing  Wink  then  don't  quit we are  all facing this bear  market long time  ago  Smiley  if you quit you will never  wins  and  a winner  never  quit Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 05:21:07 PM
Really inspiring topic. You need to believe in yourself and not stop because of failures. Then sooner or later you will succeed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
In any case, do not be upset because of failures. The market is not as stable as before. It is necessary to constantly develop, obtain new knowledge about crypto currencies, try and search for successful ways of investing, this will necessarily lead to success.
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
November 22, 2018, 05:07:29 PM
The spirit of enthusiasm must alwasy be there to cater for the lost hope in case things went bad since the crypto environment is not certain and full of disappointment.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 22, 2018, 05:05:58 PM
Sure you can start now and be rich and happy in a few years - life is giving an awesome chance to begin and succeed finally. Many of those people who were thinking "it's too late to invest in crypto now, look how expensive BTC is!" can enter the market now. Here is your chance - don't miss it now!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 22, 2018, 05:05:38 PM
Do not be afraid to start something from the beginning. Each attempt brings even more benefits and makes each of you more accurate and intelligent.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 22, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
Not everyone will be able to cope with their emotions and learn to earn despite the situation in the market. But this is what we should strive for. If some strategy has failed, we must try another. Never stop and develop. This is the key to success.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
November 22, 2018, 04:07:56 PM
Very inspiring post from the author. I support completely! no matter what happened, you always have to find in yourself the power to go on and rise yourself at new heights. and green days will come in the crypto market too
Admit it, you just believe that green day will come sooner or later. However, try to name a few adequate reasons for the growth of the market now? Yes, they are not. New investors don't want to come but still new year is coming soon. There will be a sale and maybe BTC will fall below $ 4,000. Believe in the dream, but do not fly in the clouds.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 22, 2018, 04:04:26 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Those are actually inspiring words but not actually be possible on each investors or individual who have been wrecked into this very bearish market.Easy to say on starting to
the beginning or trash but if you don't have already the funds to start on then it would really be hard to stand again.Continuation would already vary on how serious you are on
crypto investment but I cant really blame those people who have left because cryptospace can either make you rich or mess your entire life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 22, 2018, 03:55:22 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Yes, it is only a matter of time for crypto to rise again from its slump, and the opportunities that you said are true. So, All of us in here should better focus on building rather than panically thinking about the current conditions.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
November 22, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
agree with that, or you guys can wait some more time when market become more clearly so you could buy with less risk.
but anyway, just buy at your own risk, never loan any more money to do high risk invest.
another bearish are coming in the begining of the next year until the end of year, that's why this condition is not profitable when we want trade for long term, just wait little time before start action in market
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 22, 2018, 01:49:29 PM
I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere

I am not giving up but I would consider turning my back temporarily. I mean, it would not hurt if you forget about cryptocurrency for the meantime and focus on other things. Rather than stressing yourself thinking how rekt you are, just spend some time with physical activities and other more productive stuff.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
November 22, 2018, 01:43:50 PM
I totally agree with op that it's time to really think to invest widely in cryptos again. But you still have to keep in mind that we have still have a rather large marketcap that can really deflate fast and suddenly.

Play with the money you are ok to lose.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 22, 2018, 01:32:15 PM
I absolutely agree. If you find the strength to continue and not give up on cryptocurrency, you will be able to receive enough dividends in the future. I do not cease to believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
November 22, 2018, 01:26:54 PM
yeah, if anyone wants to star all over again, this might be good time, don't know how long this bear market's gonna last, but I think with 30% price of all time high, the chance for bitcoin to comeback still there, just the matter of time
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 22, 2018, 01:11:28 PM
well yeah! that is one of the traits that identify a successful person, to fall down and to start again and again and again, doesn't matter how difficult it is. but it's not in fact, it's all about emotional reactions
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 01:08:57 PM
I know it's good time to start again but you should know that it's not for everyone cause there are so many holders and investors lose all their money because of these dumps so how they'll start again in this crypto world while they don't have any money left to invest although the price of whole cryptocurrency market is very low?
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
November 22, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

Yes you are right but 2017 will never repeat again even happen it will take 5 - 10 years again, can you patience to wait? I don't think so. Trust already leave from crypto and built it again need extra hard work and time because many people already disappointed with situation right now. Not easy but maybe crypto will die but not blockchain technology. You can stay and start again but not me.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 01:03:39 PM
Winners never quit, people who left in 2015 when market was like hell blamed themselves for taken that action in 2017 when market was bullish, the same thing is happening don't quit and remain determined.
Yes, I completely agree with you. Cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages so I have a strong belief that cryptocurrency will be used widely in the future. Just hold our coins for some years, I sure we will have a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: