Pages:
Author

Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties - page 19. (Read 2094 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
From the first day i joined bounties i never makes bounties as my first money sources. The golden time of bounty is over. For now only few projects pay reward of bounty hunter. I think everyone should make a back up plan dont think bounty will turn you to rich person in couple of months.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
You are very right, you can do the  bounty to make a living two or three years ago, but not today, it's not profitable for bounty hunters now to make a living out of it, imagine I have 15 ICO coins in my wallet and the value is only $5 and I did 3 to 6 months campaigns on these tokens, this is the reason I stop doing ICO campaign.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think bounty became a lot more popular during the crypto bull run of late 2017 and early 2018 where a lot of persons cashed out a reasonable amount. So far it would be rare to find such huge returns again. It is however worthy for one to always find other sources of income. Aside finding a job, it is suicidal relying on a single source of income
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Lol! If anyone wants to rely on bounty to eat, then you might as well wait for 3-5 months to eat Grin because sometimes that's how long it takes for one project to be fully completed (i.e campaign - reward) then comes the other part of waiting for exchange listing Grin
On the other hand, there are btc paid bounties that sometimes paid weekly but not very easy to come, so still very important to get a job to sustain yourself and use bounty as support.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
for now we cannot make the bounty as a job because it is unproductive and also produces as before coupled with a list of scam projecks that increasingly make people hesitate to follow it
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Gone are the glorious bounty days that you can earn more than your jobs payout ,its a shame what crypto bounties have became , now bounties depends more on luck than hardworking
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
You cant be jobless unless you wont find , also being crypto as your main job have benefits, Yes you can be paid but only for the end of campaign and wait until the coin is listed (if its coin) or get paid by other currencies, however, your bounty your partcipating with turns out to be fail and later on they cancel the campaign and all of your effort become waste.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
It's possible only if you're smart enough to choose a good bounty. Some bounties aren't paying or the rewards aren't tradable so it would be hard for us to rely all our daily necessities on bounties. It's important that we'll still look for another source of income while joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
I’m too dependent with my job and I can’t leave it without enough money. Being a bounty hunter is a great job of course but its hard to earn fix money on this and if you have your own family who depends on you, you have to do everything to give them enough food on your table. Look for more other source of income but you also have to get fix income.
to make from a number of gifts is not easy and it takes time to get it so you cannot depend on this job to meet your daily needs.
this is extra work and if you can produce it, maybe you can get rich if you get big money, but it's not easy to get it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
I’m too dependent with my job and I can’t leave it without enough money. Being a bounty hunter is a great job of course but its hard to earn fix money on this and if you have your own family who depends on you, you have to do everything to give them enough food on your table. Look for more other source of income but you also have to get fix income.
Activity: 532
I have been working as a bounty hunter for 1 year and there are many very bad projects. My salary was not stable and sometimes I was cheated. So I think we should only consider this a part-time job and should have another official job.
Or we can use the money to invest in the crypto market. Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.

this is real story and experience of bounty hunter like me, we just need to be patience do not assume huge profits or either do not expect reward in the right time sometimes we need to wait month before we got the rewards. but also truly correct bounty participating is a gamble but if got the right project they can receive good earnings. jackpot  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Yes, some bounty campaigns do not earn a living. They do not bring a steady source of income. This was clearly shown by the events of 2018, when the bounty brought almost no real profit.
Campaign bounty is better seen as one of the hobbies that can bring additional income. When you are not in a hurry to sell your earned new tokens, then they will bring much more profit.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
There are so many projects that are in great need for bounty hunters. If one is willing to work. The market is underutilised and the market is wide. Bounty hunting could be a full time job for anyone who is interested, though I advise one getting a stable offline job to cushion the effect of the volatility of the market.
Activity: 602
Anyone hoping to use bounties as a means of livelihood due to lack of job will just be deceiving himself. You just won't be able to survive the hunger and frustration. Buying data to even be online will be a serious challenge. Moreover, you may acquire so many tokens with none even trading reasonably even after 8 months.

When market condition good like 2017, doing bounties could give big income. But in bear market, doing bounties sometimes worthless because the ICOs not reaching the target and sometimes too many scam ICOs or hunters dont get paid. But i think its a risk for hunters and just wasting time if the token worthless or not get paid
Activity: 364
Take advantage of every opportunity that exists so that each Bounty project is better for you to participate. The Bonty project is not available twice so that if you cannot maximize your abilities, you will definitely not get money. You can assume that this is a job and this job can definitely produce many benefits.
Activity: 322
Anyone hoping to use bounties as a means of livelihood due to lack of job will just be deceiving himself. You just won't be able to survive the hunger and frustration. Buying data to even be online will be a serious challenge. Moreover, you may acquire so many tokens with none even trading reasonably even after 8 months.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Taking bounties as a life time job is like going for a suicide mission that you are aware of but still decides to embark on it anyway, I will advise for one to take trading as his/her life time job because I have seen a lot of people using that including me and it has always being working fine.

But, trying to take bounty as a lifetime job is not worth it since we have a lot of project in the crypto space that might not mean anything in the future or have a reasonable price in the future, the market is unpredictable and basing your earnings on that is very bad. Bounties may not support you for gaining a life as they are not paying you good all the times because we do see lots of bounties have turned scams time to time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I strongly agree with you that at this time bounty cannot be done as a means of survival if you're jobless because you might starve because you participate in some bounty campaign and don't get paid for some reason or what you get paid is worthless which make your efforts a waste
Activity: 728
Cash income from participation in the generosity is unstable and unreliable. This can only be as a hobby. It is very important to have a permanent job.
Pages:
Jump to: