Pages:
Author

Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties - page 18. (Read 2094 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Am jobless and i participate in bounties.  I just choose my bounties well so as to maximise profit. It boils down to your choice of bounty if you can make the right selection. You can make good Profit  from it
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The market is different now, gone are the days when even airdrops were paying much and bounties were paid better. Now it can even take you more than 6months and still not get paid for a successful bounty done. I second the idea that bounty hunters should get themselves jobs and continue hunting as a part time job and surely just one day, everything will make sense.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Very true, relying on only bounties is not advisable, though bounties can fetch us good amount of money at anytime but is not constant, so getting involved in another job in which making cash is constant daily, weekly or monthly is better.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
for now we cannot make the bounty as a job because it is unproductive and also produces as before coupled with a list of scam projecks that increasingly make people hesitate to follow it
Why so I have found it really productive that it gives me source of earning and it also gives me better result, I can save my time by participating in bounty and signature campaigns, it will give me money saving recovery, I know it is best way to make money, now a day price is down so that bounty is being famous as under recovery system of earning.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Of course not. Participation in rewards is just an occasional extra income. And often it is very small, to live for this money is simply not possible.

True, we can't rely on bounties reward to cover our needs. Bounty sometimes gives us good rewards but it won't happen regularly. Daily job which will give us regular income is a must while bounties is just an activity to get extra income.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
I think bounties can be taken as a part time job
Where you get to work in hope of a breakthrough funds some day

So get a job; and feature in bounties on a part time basis
Or if you own a business; then you can participate full time in bounties
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
You can find both categories of people who are into bounty and definitely, they will have different stories to tell.
The rewards from bounties in monetary terms are not forthcoming as before. So depending solely on bounty is not advisable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Of course not. Participation in rewards is just an occasional extra income. And often it is very small, to live for this money is simply not possible.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
Man, bounties are almost dead now, the hype has gone, I think forever Smiley
Too many people here, too many scams and the whole market is dumped. Bounty hunting is like crypto faucets surfing now - almost useless waste of time.
If it is a waste of time, why do you still do it?
It's probably not much to making money like it used to be, but still many of us who remain optimistic and continue to seek their fortune with the bounty of their choice. I think it will remain a bounty is really nice this year.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
Who said bounty is a job?It can be considered as part time job if you are having lot of spare time to spend but having bounty is your only source of income is not a right thing but many bounty hunters in this forum are from third world countries who are earning pretty decent money than going to a daily job but it is not permanent so invest those earning into some passive income method to secure your future.
Unfortunately, the bounty is considered as a job by jobless people who admitted their daily life to this forum and bounty campaigns. Spending time with the boss can be ab boring time and activity for these type of people who don't want to work for someone else.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Man, bounties are almost dead now, the hype has gone, I think forever Smiley
Too many people here, too many scams and the whole market is dumped. Bounty hunting is like crypto faucets surfing now - almost useless waste of time.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Completely true, because your salary is uncertain with bounties it is a 50/50 gamble whether you will earn after the bounty or not unless you are participating in a btc payment bounty that usually pays every week and obviously with a high ranked account otherwise you won't have enough to sustain for expenses.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Earlier, when a cryptocurrency very quickly went up in price, it was possible to sit at home without job and perform various bounties and earn in several times more than at job, but now this time has passed and now we need to combine work and bounties.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
I agree, its very hard to make money in doing bounty campaigns nowadays, it cannot distinguished as a full time job anymore. But if you want to take this path(cryptocurrency path) you can apply as a community manager that gives salary in btc or eth, in that way you are earning without the help of bounties.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
I know some people consider bounty to be a full-time job, and they also earn a considerable amount of money from bounty, even during this time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes of course because bounties are unsure either we end up getting scammed or unpaid due to failure to spread good news about the project. If bounties are the only source of income I think it is too hard for us to get and harvest our profit everytime we need them that is why we need something like an alternative way to make gains for example is a day job just like what I did since crypto isn't that stable we need extra income.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
You can participate in the bounty but this will be your second income source. As the first job you have to accept a source of the country because it will give you durability. Participating in the bounty, there is nothing better than expected now, because more coins are not able to occupy any place in the market anymore. Therefore, bounty should be considered as an additional source of income.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
i don't think there are peoples out of there that make bounty as their active income. Unless you have highest rank member here
or you can do many bounty that have good reputation
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Freelance is a sign of our time in the era of Internet development. Indeed, unstable earnings from bounty don't give reliability and confidence. But everyone hasn't the opportunity to have a job offline. Therefore, then in more projects by you to participate, the higher the likelihood of getting into an excellent project with a large profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
participating in the bounty program is now very difficult to get income in accordance with the initial expectations or commitments, many things that affect it. among them are the many frauds and prices that always fall for how many new coins.
therefore it will be very risky if you only participate in a bounty project and do not have a permanent job.
Pages:
Jump to: