Pages:
Author

Topic: you have profit in all airdrop? - page 5. (Read 1909 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
Well if left to me, I have a joined some of airdrops especially from project well established and stabilised team. For exam dock is doing their ICO soon and by merely looking at the whitepaper and roadmap and the strength of the community, an airdrop from it would be greatly promising... If you like, you can check this out on their website at https://dock.io
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 07:15:53 AM
Not all airdrops are give profit. Some of them are scams.
But they are good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 07:13:38 AM
Not all airdrops is profitable mate,  some of them are pure scam, but i gain some profit on airdrops in some coins. Really  have a good value. So i just participating always at legit airdrops
Activity: 502
January 30, 2018, 07:10:34 AM
I only get a few times a profit from airdrop because a lot of airdrop that popping up and can not be used as a benchmark income. at this time a lot of airdrop that cheats and can not give profit so we have to selectively choose airdrop.
lots of airdrop is not giving profit more over they are stealing our data including all details now a days its more risky to participate in airdrop . So its better to not participating any airdrop . If you really want to create different wallets for airdrop only .

I don't want to participate now in airdrop because some of them don't give the promissing token and most of the airdrop now is not safe so better to stay in bounty campaign than to join in airdrop.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 07:09:13 AM
Sadly, floating gold coins in the market are almost worthless now. There used to be a lot of people joining the ranks because it seemed like an extra income, and the good one was free. However, when cryptocurrencies start to spread, counterfeit money begins to spread, leaving only people to be fooled. This is why I neglected, never participated.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
January 30, 2018, 07:04:49 AM
Not all airdrops I guess. Not all of them once you received has their value already. Most of them, you need to wait till they are listed in an exchange but it is a good investment I might say.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
★ Italian Translator ★
January 30, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
Unfortunately many airdrops lately are just a scam or they don't give you any coin at the end of the drop so it's mostly just to get your email or to advertise their shitcoin. CCRB looks like a promising coin though and their airdrop looks legit. They give you 5$ worth of their coin just by signing up in addition https://ccrb.io/affiliate/778339
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
I only get a few times a profit from airdrop because a lot of airdrop that popping up and can not be used as a benchmark income. at this time a lot of airdrop that cheats and can not give profit so we have to selectively choose airdrop.
lots of airdrop is not giving profit more over they are stealing our data including all details now a days its more risky to participate in airdrop . So its better to not participating any airdrop . If you really want to create different wallets for airdrop only .
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 30, 2018, 06:38:00 AM
All the airdrop does not give the profit but receive the only coins quantity from that But sometimes 25% airdrop gives very big profit which no body can imagine the value. So keep filling the airdrop regularly which can change your small wealth into the big wealth portfolio.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 30, 2018, 06:24:22 AM
There are only a few good airdrops that you can get good profit and the rest of them are a scam. Most of these airdrops are free you wouldn't have to do much, just sign up and tweet or post.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2018, 06:05:07 AM
A few airdrops have been pretty profitable to me but it's rare. I got something like 0.3BTC from one of them. More recently I got the airdrops REBL and PCL which could actually turn out to be pretty good.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
January 30, 2018, 05:53:49 AM
I stopped my participation in this kind of projects. Previously, it often joined airdrops, but only one project brought a good profit, it turned out about 1.2 eth, the rest are simply useless, or it turned out to be a common scam.
Activity: 532
January 30, 2018, 05:50:52 AM
obviously you can't have 100/100 profit in airdrops... Personally i have participated in many and only few airdrops made me some hard cash for example ebtc was among the first  that made between 1K-2K for airdrop participants.
Activity: 189
January 30, 2018, 05:50:41 AM
Its very rare but it happens. I got some airdrops where i got like 0.001 to 0.01eth profit. This are small shitcoins which are hyped to beginn and later they died. But there was many airdrops some project which increase a lot in the value. I received allmost 300 Hawala.Today tokens. I hold them some weeks, and sold them for 20$ per piece which gives me a profit of 6000dollars. Thats very rare, but it happens, and show us its even rewarding to hold airdrop tokens Grin
Activity: 644
January 30, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
As for my experience i haven't received substantial amounts of tokens or profit coming from the airdrops i joined. Maybe the next two months I will comeback to this thread and comment if i gain more profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 05:45:38 AM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
It is sad to say that freedrops coins are mostly no value in the market today. Previously a lot of people are joining this because it seems to be a sort of extra income and the good thing is that which is free. But, when cryptocurrency begun to spread, fake coins are started to spread that it only makes people to be fooled. That's the reason why I just ignore and never participated on this.

Its your choice not to join any airdrop because of any reason. Sad but true that airdrop mostly dont have much value.
I have bad experience in airdrop, no payment and i can not sell the airdrop token because it has no value. So same like you i decide not to join of any airdrop anymore.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
January 30, 2018, 05:42:29 AM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
what do you mean by airdrop does it mean you will only submit your wallet address?
but for me free coin is really profitable but its not like you just need to submit wallet address
what im talking about is the bounty campaign it just like airdrop but you need to do something its not that hard but not will be easy
but doing that will get a lot token and that is really profitable
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 30, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
I really wish to invest in airdrop soon but I don't know to start my friend invest airdrop by and his money triples it amount

Invest in airdrop? I though airdrops are free and you don't need to invest in them but yes the airdrops often ask for some eth contribution for gas price needed to send tokens so be very selective in participating them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
 I wish invest airdrop is a very important think in our crypto currency market,there are many people invest the bitcoin forum and deferent token and coin.but invest airdrop is always best ferform now.crypto market up and down all time,so right time invest airdrop is very good source in our countries.all people wait for just do more profited  have a long time.
Activity: 556
January 30, 2018, 05:34:30 AM
Not all airdrop is profitable don't always depend on airdrop try to join bounty campaign that is more profitable than airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: