Pages:
Author

Topic: you have profit in all airdrop? - page 6. (Read 1909 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 05:31:51 AM
I'm still unsuccessful in the airdrops. I participated somewhere in 50, and received coins only from one airdrop. And it has no price yet.  Undecided
Activity: 294
January 30, 2018, 04:56:40 AM
it's been a lot of people who benefit from airdrop but I have never followed him and prefer to join bounty or other projects
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 04:46:42 AM
Airdrops are profitable in the first place we only spend time to do it rather than spending money but out of 10 maybe 1 or is a profitable only....  nevertheless it is still very profitable in long term or short term.
Activity: 868
January 30, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
Earlier it was more profitable to join Airdrop and make some extra income but now with so many coins/tokens getting release almost everyday, the scam level is very high. People start the project, take investors money and then they disappear. Many have lost their money with so many different ICO's. Earlier people used to hodl their coins but now as soon as the coins/token gets listed on exchange, everyone just dumps which brings down the value of coin. The are some which are able to come back strong but many just die a slow death.

Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 30, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
I got profit from airdrop but not so big. So far i only got around $400 of profit from some airdrops especially REBL and BTCR (still hodling some of REBL). Most of airdrops are scams indeed but it can still gives you profit if you sell it right away before it goes worthless. For example when i got crypher token i decided to hodl it but it ended being worthless. I could have got 0.015 ETH if sold it right away. Not big indeed but at least it can be used to pay gas for many transactions.

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 02:24:38 AM
Airdrop is profitable but not all airdrop is profitable. It always depends on the project and your luck. If the project is good it will really become profitable. But I will suggest you still join campaigns especially if you already have a high position.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 02:15:18 AM
Yeah Its true that airdrop is profitable but not all airdrops cause sometimes some airdrop is shit. Theres different coin from my wallet and i get that from airdrop some have value and some are trash. Legit airdrops will make you yo earn money continue to apply because theres a lot of airdrops down there who has a potential
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
January 30, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
I have gain some profit by joining on airdrop. I do not think get free money just by giving an address to the dev or they give us easy task and then gives us a great reward. But there are some successful airdrops and there are also unsuccessful ones like airdrop coins that are not listed on any of the exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 30, 2018, 02:03:56 AM
Yes I have gain a profit from doing Airdrop and I have many tokens/coins in my wallet from Airdrop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 30, 2018, 01:44:31 AM
Airdrops can be profitable but you need to check before you join also may be more than 80% is scam or useless. This is another part it is not about luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
January 30, 2018, 01:42:44 AM
When you join a decent airdrop like REBL for instance, you become a large part of a thriving community. Don't think that all airdrops will be profitable, but the ones that end up being a good investment of time and energy, make sure to help their community grow. The more yout help it grow, the more your money will grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
January 30, 2018, 01:22:03 AM
Everybody had a different kind of experience with airdrops, I haven't got any luck with airdrops and I stopped participating in airdrops last year. But there are people who really had good luck with airdrops. Nowadays there are so many airdrop coins and mostly are just short-term money seekers. If coin project has a solid plane with good team then that coin airdrop worth to participate.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 01:13:25 AM
Well some of the airdrops are have an decent of amount of price if the project was good its gives me funds on purchasing my needs but sometimes much all the airdrop are just shitcoins because in the middle or in finished distribution the admins will gone disappear and it sucks a lot
Activity: 783
January 30, 2018, 01:12:33 AM
I only get a few times a profit from airdrop because a lot of airdrop that popping up and can not be used as a benchmark income. at this time a lot of airdrop that cheats and can not give profit so we have to selectively choose airdrop.
Activity: 84
January 30, 2018, 01:10:48 AM
Not all airdrops are profitable because most of them are shit coins . I participate in airdrops because you can never tell when you will get a  gem that might bring you good profit in the near future
It's like shooting at random?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 30, 2018, 01:07:27 AM
My first profit in crypto came from an airdrop and it is not bad since I got like $100 from it. Based on my experience in doing airdrops, you will see that it will be profitable if they require you to do a lot work before getting it such as liking, sharing, register to their website etc. and also you will notice that you can get a lot from it if the team is very active with their project unlike with other wherein they will even ask for donation.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 01:01:18 AM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
Nowadays airdrops are no longer profitable, its just a waste of time, i had received a lot of tokens by airdrops but its seems no one this had a value, that's why I'll never participated in any airdrops today.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 30, 2018, 12:31:55 AM
not all the airdrop that I participate to get profit, because only a few airdrop that I follow that can give me profit.
Activity: 378
January 30, 2018, 12:20:38 AM
yes i got profit in airdrop but not in all, Airdrop is the way to gain a huge profit that no investment and risk.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 12:06:58 AM
Im taking advantage of airdrops, effectively free crypto, HODL, you never know what it will be worth one day. unfortunately, you will end up spamming friends to try and 'earn' more coins but if you have a group of mates also wanting to join in this is a great way with $0 dollar investment Smiley check out the airdrops posts and jump in.
Pages:
Jump to: