Pages:
Author

Topic: you have profit in all airdrop? - page 4. (Read 1909 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
I think it's a waste of time. It's quick and easy to get, but too much fuss and get ur head with unuseful information. Although I heard u can get good airdrop, but I done it couple of times and I don't really like it
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
January 30, 2018, 12:37:51 PM
For my all airdrop collectings my answer is yes because they come free to my wallet. When they pumped on market, i sold them and earn good money from there. I spend about 20-30 min/day for airdrops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
January 30, 2018, 12:36:37 PM
Many airdrops are a waste of time. But if the coin goes to you for free, then you will not lose anything if you take it. Maybe in a few months the coin will become very popular.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
Not actually. I did a great  wrong with that. I earned too many coins, eth blue only was profitable. I feel so hurt cause I sold it cheaply. However most of the airdrop weren't being profited for me.
Activity: 308
January 30, 2018, 12:30:59 PM
Most airdrop are rubbish (no token value at all), but I was lucky to participate in the Oyster airdrop and I got 2000 PRL for free  Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
People are getting crazed about upcoming ICOs and their profitability.. Guys, focus on the ongoing ones, as their credibility has risen - it is way more valuable to focus on something which has been on the market (and to trust it, of course), rather than on an idea which is yet to be launched. For example, I've invested in Cointed, Giftz, and Titanium. All were good, the first two are still out there in the market, so it's not too late for people to try them out and to enjoy some profitability. Now.. hodling and waiting until other giants arrive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 30, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
Not in every, most of airdrops are created for rising popularity of trash coins. You should carefully analyze every airdrop not to collect every useless coin you meet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 12:24:57 PM
Sometimes i don't make profit but most of the time, i am making profit in all of the airdrops that i have join in this forum so far and i am very happy for my earnings because it is just free and without working i can earn money easily by just filling out some forms. This is why i really loved our forum because there is a lot of possible source of income.
Activity: 560
January 30, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
Some profit, with 10 minutes/day.

I share an airdrop with no ref: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNPV5a7wXZFAlrPpuz40-H819l1_rekylUkswHCOjNKejytA/viewform
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
January 30, 2018, 11:37:13 AM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
Airdrop is a test case. It is not free. You will agree to be used for the testing or improving the community base of the coin so that activity is generated. So to me it is very rewarding.
Activity: 66
January 30, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
I am wondering which airdrop is this?

Or how much profit are you referring to?
Activity: 172
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 30, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
personally, I do not like airdrop. most of them are scams. they collect your personal data and sell them others. if you wanna make money and you do not budget to trade, let work for bounty campaign. it is more believable.
Activity: 448
January 30, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

I think a really low percentage of airdrops can give profit. Because many of them are born dead. Unfortunately, a really big part of them are useless and waste of time.
Activity: 316
January 30, 2018, 11:14:05 AM
In mid 2017 airdrop is the one who gives me much profit because all of the airdrop are so active and also helpful for us, but now, there are many airdrops that are scams and also when the developer of the projects are going to have airdrop they just abandon it and just smile with the money you send to them. I'm so grateful also for the airdrop because that is the one who gives me more profit than i usually do.
Activity: 392
January 30, 2018, 11:10:36 AM
Airdrop is profitable it helps you a lot also, in makes your money triple it one of the for investing your money

yes of course following a very favorable aidrop because I think those who follow airdrop do nothing, just register and get a gift from airdrop, in my opinion other than follow airdrop we also follow their bounty so we will get more profit
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 11:04:20 AM
As for my experience i haven't received substantial amounts of tokens or profit coming from the airdrops i joined. Maybe the next two months I will comeback to this thread and comment if i gain more profit.
In my experience some of them have value while some of them no value, but everytime I get airdrop i always exchange it in our currency because one time when I get airdrop and i try to hold it, then after a month when I want to exchange it it has no value anymore, so i don't do the same mistake again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
January 30, 2018, 10:50:02 AM
Most airdrops are just scams that attempt to hack you.  2 of my friends lost their entire ether wallet balance from signing up for scam airdrops.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 30, 2018, 10:48:28 AM
have 2200 dollar with beginning airdrop token balance of 50
but i cant tell name of the token

afraid that too many pupils to haunts of token before the ico ends as 31th of january and they gains of easy money without working of good appropriation for developer.

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
January 30, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
Sometimes i don't make profit but most of the time, i am making profit in all of the airdrops that i have join in this forum so far and i am very happy for my earnings because it is just free and without working i can earn money easily by just filling out some forms. This is why i really loved our forum because there is a lot of possible source of income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
I think golden age of airdrop is finished, before there was a lot, my colleague earned around 10.000$ with airdrop, but now there is a lot of scam, they are asking you to pay to participate to airdrop and people pay
Pages:
Jump to: