Pages:
Author

Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing? - page 12. (Read 3841 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think that on a global scale, the market and prices for BTC will rise, because the market is being manipulated today only to reduce the cost of BTC when entering for institutional investors. I think that this is so.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

of course not, at this time the crypto market is bleeding long. this correction is very deep
and if the crypto market will not grow, of course we will not remain loyal here, discuss and give each other knowledge and experience. I think the decline will end over time
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I really hope that crypto will grow well because crypto is a source of income for me, I believe that the future of crypto is beautiful can prosper its people, hopefully it is like that. let's see the same in the future.
- I think in the near future, crypto will probably develop in a very positive way when many investors have entered into this market, with such huge capital, there is no reason for the market not to develop in the near future. But over time, with a distant future, I feel that the crypto will gradually lose its appeal, and sink into oblivion then disappear because investors who have big capital always control everything, when other investors realize they are just tools for others to make money, they will stop participating, large investors no longer have prey, they will also destroy this game
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Yes of course I still do think that the crypto market will keep on growing despite the massive fall down of crypto currencies market value in the crypto market I still do believe that crypto market will still grow and has the potential to help many crypto enthusiast like me change their life.
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
I really hope that crypto will grow well because crypto is a source of income for me, I believe that the future of crypto is beautiful can prosper its people, hopefully it is like that. let's see the same in the future.

In my eyes it is inevitable that the cryptocurrency market will grow with time, we just needed this correction to happen so that shitty projects and people who are only for quick buck flushed out.
It is very similar to dot.com bubble.
Do you think that people then felt good about Amazon or Google? Smiley
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
No way, except by GOD's order (in which case, we can do nothing.), crypto will die. I mean, if you think long term, then you'll clearly see how useful crypto is in our modern life! People complain about Banks and centralized financial institution all the time. and those who support these entities are either big millionaires, or gov guys who don't want regular "poor people" to get wealthier..

The only thing that matters right now, is backing crypto digital assets with those real life stable valuable and precious metals price. Because, actually volatility is not good for Crypto reputation.

Gigzi is such a useful project and will back crypto assets with real precious metals price ..so every digital token will be the equivalent of = 1 Gram Gold (silver or platinium)

Plus, using the iritech biometric recognition is very powerful for securing the crypto wallet:
https://gigzi.com

Activity: 602
Well, I do not think that the market in this state will remain for a long time. Of course this is a crisis. But I do not think this is a problem. Cryptocurrency is becoming more and no one is not going to give up these technologies. So I think the growth will be.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Now you can clearly see that all these news and development, all these funds and mass adoption still mean nothing when the whales come to eat the market.
Boom! And everything flies to hell. Who cares about some good news and events now?)) Everybody is praying or selling now)
Activity: 159
Yes, I also agree that it's not like the death of the cryptocurrency and she always survives. Let's face it, global causes for her death, and there is still a unique technology, which is actively developing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I don't think all cryptocurrencies will die, at least the top ten cryptocurrencies still exist because they are already accepted by many merchants outside the market, and they also have strong team support!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I do not believe that crypto will end like this and will die, but I believe crypto will rise soon because so many people like it and continue to join crypto
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Of course it is, the possibilities for cryptocurrency to grow is till wide open, it is supported with the growth of technology especially online world.
Most of things goes online these days, so cryptocurrency can be the best things to grow together in this online world.
Activity: 421
Give up, this is the wrong view. The cryptocurrency will continue to drop to a certain price and then stabilize. It may take 5 or even 10 years for the cryptocurrency to take off again. Investors can't wait.
Activity: 770
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
Indeed, with the fluctuation on cryptocurrency that should be able to gain it's value again after getting it's value drained.
So, to be patient in crypto world is something that must be have by everyone working in this crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It will definitely grow again and again, it just a matter of time which will definitely bring back the bull market as what we are passing through now is a must that need to pass through to get to the bull time , so stay relax and hope for best.
Activity: 378
Yes, I think like that if the crypto market will continue to grow, if it is now down, I think this is a natural thing to happen in the crypto world and to be able to get back up takes time, stay confident and positive - slowly the crypto market will grow again
Activity: 658
In the marketcap, it look like the condition is steadily increasing.
All of the cryptocurrency climbing up again together.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
It will grow for sure! Blockchain is offering big opportunities to people and everyday's use case. It's a technology for so many functions to improve many parts of our economy. Most big companies are preparing to switch to it and use it on a large scale.
Not every crypto will grow, but good ones are very promising.
Activity: 714
Looking the market today, it starting o recover little by a little.
I wish it will keep continue to rise like this, and i think that is how the cryptocurrency work, after it goes down  it will surely come back up again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
The longer you stay in the crypto community, the more experience you will get, the more you realize that the ride is always up and down. When you are already experienced with all these rough roads, you will also get indifferent and numb when sudden market crashes happen. You will come at a point when you only laugh at it because you know that there will always be a stronger recovery once the smoke of the dump clears out.
Pages:
Jump to: