Pages:
Author

Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing? - page 16. (Read 3841 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I think, crypto market will not keep growing. I think, the market will come back shortly. crypto currency is using worldwide. most of the country are using it , they development many side. so it is very useful. I believe, in future it will change our present world.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
We have seen this kind of falls before in 2014 but as most of the people got into crypto in 2016 2017 including me so we have not seen such dump before. But I am optimist about crypto and believe that it will bounce back up maybe not soon but it will.
You are right, a similar situation was in the history of the existence of crypto-currencies, the less this industry only became stronger and gained more popularity, so we need more patience to be successful in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
We have seen this kind of falls before in 2014 but as most of the people got into crypto in 2016 2017 including me so we have not seen such dump before. But I am optimist about crypto and believe that it will bounce back up maybe not soon but it will.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I am sure that the crypto market will continue to grow. It’s clear that the crypto world is developing at a record pace even by the number of crypto currencies in the CoinMarketCap database. However, the crypto market lacks legal regulation. Therefore, all stock exchange frauds such as the "pump and dump" prohibited in the ordinary world flourish among the crypto community. As soon as universal rules for the crypto world are established, a huge amount of people and money will rush into it.
Activity: 486
The cryptocurrency market will continue to grow. I can confirm that because if you research this market, you will see that the Blockchain technology that cryptocurrency implements is a revolutionary technology in the future that can change the entire industry of global. So look at long term rather than short term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
now there are many negative articles popping up about crypto. I don't know where the information they got. but if crypto dies suddenly it's obvious that many people will experience stress
They are trying to make FUD scare many people, for the newbie when they read those posts, their psychology will panic and panic sell. That is a really bad when they're creating such negative posts
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
There is no need to look for positive moments in the fact that everyone understands, the market will fall even more because it is clear that after a big increase there will be a big fall, it’s better to start to realize this and use trading to make money in a falling market !
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
the cryptocurrency will not be lost as long as there are those who invest and support this currency. no one can predict when it's going to die. i hope one of these days will increase and continue in the future.
copper member
Activity: 166
Yes i think that crypto market will keep growing. But the investor in crypto need to patience to holding their coin till the bull run start. This market gives the chance to earn a lot in future who believe in crypto. We need to updates time to time about crypto market news for earn good profits.   
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
now there are many negative articles popping up about crypto. I don't know where the information they got. but if crypto dies suddenly it's obvious that many people will experience stress

I think it affected a lot because of the market slump since January this year. The price of all cryptocurrency decreases. and people are becoming increasingly negative about it
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
I am still confused about the current situation, but there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will start to improve in future, there is a big possibility that there will be some new coins that will become a new trend.
Activity: 854
Not forever but its growth isn't in its maximum potential yet. The technology isn't quite mass adapted yet and development is still on going.
Activity: 294
I think you should not hope for cryptocurrencies. This is a common financial tool for me. Do not panic. Good times will come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
If there are downfalls then there will definitely a restoration or a comeback. As most investors said, this red market is part of the chart for a healthy correction. This is not a surprise since last year was very epic and bitcoin was overbought. Cryptocurrency is here to stay and will be the way for money evolution and online payments. One solid regulation for cryptocurrency to avoid manipulation then we can expect the true bull run or a new all time high.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
From the beginning, the beginning of bitcoin emerged, it often haunted bitcoin holders, who hold up until now must win who are afraid they will sell and lose, Everything can be possible if all parties have the same vision and mission in the future ... I am sure blockchain technology / crypto will be very valuable in the future
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
of course, the crypto market will continue to run and continue to grow, for now it's a bit shaken up with a lot of drastic price reductions, but that's not a big problem, the best cycle of the crypto world hasn't happened yet
What do you mean by words the best cycle of the cryptocurrency world? It seems to me that the current situation with the cryptocurrency market should greatly influence the market correction, which in turn should lead to more productive activity in the cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
of course, the crypto market will continue to run and continue to grow, for now it's a bit shaken up with a lot of drastic price reductions, but that's not a big problem, the best cycle of the crypto world hasn't happened yet

Thats will become a big problem, for the people who bought a coin or token on the high price,,
Imagine if you buy bitcoin at $15000 and eth at $1000 then they hold both until now,,,
And no body know if the market will be back soon, maybe crypto maket need more time to growth and recovery my friend
Activity: 294
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Until people invest in this market growth is inevitable. So it is worth having patience and to wait for flight to the moon. The market of cryptocurrency gives the chance to earn good money.
Pages:
Jump to: