Pages:
Author

Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing? - page 17. (Read 3841 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
No one knows how long the situation will be like this, even I don't know Bicoin prices will reach $ 20k in 2017, we can wait and expect the market to return to normal, crypto is still under development, many countries have not received crypto, if all countries accept crypto payment system, I think there will be a lot of coins growing on the market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
the question is, how long can it last like this?
when many people want a bull run, but the opposite happens.
Activity: 273
Will as a participant in crytocurrency I'm it in positive way that crypto market will keep growing and I do believe by the start of early next year it can be recovered.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
The crypto market will continue to grow and more coins will be added in the coinmarketcap. But the market will also continue to experience bearish days because of price corrections and factors that affect the market negatjvely The bull will always followed by the bear so expect it to happen anytime. Developers of the top coins are still active in improving the features of their coins and these will contributes also to the future growth of their coins.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
I hope that the market will go up. The fall cannot happen all the time. After any fall comes a period of growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
I believe crypto will continue to grow even though the bull run did not occur this year. at least we always believe in the fluctuations in the crypto value, so the possibility of going up is still very large, even though it will start next year.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think we just have to wait and eventually the prices rise again.
It will certainly take some time for the crypto market to recover 100% from the last bull run.
But i believe firmly, at some point it will be ready for a new price rise.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Yes absolutely, crypto will keep continue growing. Even though market is now in a critical stage there is still hope and someday market will recover itself. We must believe, be motivate and wait for the day of earning good outcome.
Activity: 518
I'm much very confident that crypto market will keep continue to grow years after years because of the demand of many investors specially in newbie investors they are much willing to invest in crypto currency that is a big help crypto market keep growing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I believe it will keep growing, I believe that money has to evolve and as everything is becomming digital, so it will money...
It will have ups and downs, drawbacks and evolutions.... I think we are still at the initial stage
Up until now, the overall market cap shows a healthy growth, so let's go with the flow and avoid unecessary panics  Grin
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think crypto will continue to rise. many aspects that currently make the crypto market very slow to grow, namely the functional absence of crypto so crypto is only traded by someone to be exchanged to fiat only. it makes other people who have not entered the crypto world not be interested, because there is no function of the crypto. the important thing to develop is how crypto can be used to buy in a store, making crypto values more valuable. when that happens, crypto will grow fast.
brand new
Activity: 0
now its around 200B market cap

It'll be 200T, just a matter of timing

stay on for the long term!

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/ignitus
Activity: 518
Crypto market price is decreasing day by day that is very harmful for our. But I bought and also believe we could see some even more opportunities to buy.
In my opinion, BTC would have a strong growth.
Activity: 490
The next phase in cryptocurrency market is growth of the market capital! Cryptocurrency market is worth more than what it is at the moment. Those who recognize will take position and grow with the market!
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Since the invention of blockchain a lot of projects are looking forward to it they know the capabilities of this invention and in result there's a lot of project using it from construction, banking, business, music, economy, etc. the blockchain has no limit and in result there's a lot of coins are made that can be used in those projects and yes the crypto market keeps growing and growing from time to time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
I wonder what the motivation should be to invest in it now or think that a miracle will happen by the end of the year and we will return to the green road.

The posts is about Crypto's future basically, I find it helpful when the forum contributes in such discussions. It keeps you positive. Also, the senior members share some really helpful experience/suggestions which help create a mindset for future investments too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Crypto will continue to grow, it is the hope of many existing juxtaposed in this field. It would be the very unfortunate field of this size that has extraordinary potential and also a useful technology for the future will be dead with useless. Despite experiencing considerable price reductions in this period but this is certainly a reasonable cycle. many who consider it excessive and speculated crypto died.
Activity: 490
I think that the market will continue to grow, as many major players are interested in this, but at some point it will just fall strongly and it will be much more felt than what we have seen this year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
A lot of unrealistic expectations, the sharp depreciation. On the other hand, the market is still so young that there is no reason to despair. I think everything will be fine.
Activity: 180
We've had our fun crypto is too far gone now. Time to invest in the next big thing
Pages:
Jump to: