Pages:
Author

Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing? - page 18. (Read 3841 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
You're right, the cryptocurrency market is cyclical and very volatile, so after the fall, recovery will always follow. But this time, the downward trend lasts a very long time, and no one knows when the market will recover and prices will rise. Now the market situation is terrible, and there are no hints of recovery.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
really I dont know, all expects was on autumn 2018, but we have still crisis market,many people say need to wait, we dont have any way that waiting
Activity: 479
I think the crypto market is growing as long as there are still people who invest or trade in it, I'm sure a market price will go up and everyone who holds the coin, they will get results.

Yes crypto market is growing but lot of people are in fear that it might be end but crypto is the digital medium which has the capability and it has reached across the globe. People and few countries has adopted crypto coins which shows positive result hence the crypto market will continue to grow further.
growth continued to be experienced Cryptocurrency to generate increased which makes Cryptocurrency very able to reliably. with increasing Cryptocurrency progression was able to make his future became strong and unmatched. so Cryptocurrency market will continue to increase along with the growth of the acyl support many people interested.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
You shouldn't be worried about it. We had a stable value for quite a while and the dumping was actually predicted already. With the bch fork coming and the end year about to end, the dump was inevitable and needed. At least now, we might see some rise in price next year. Would suggest you to take advantage of this dump and invest as much as you can to maximize your profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
The drastic falls doesn't mean the end of crypto but it is just an open door to new history of crypto to be written. The end of crypto is not yet written because it is just at the first stage to attract more investors as much as they can in order to make crypto popular and great in due time. It is our duty to be optimistic and have hope toward the decline moment.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
Yes right, I still think that the crypto market will continue to grow, because I see today, many coins have appeared on several exchanges, so I think the crypto world has grown rapidly and for investors it is very easy to invest.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I believe that it will take some more days until the market will start to grow but when it will start it will grow higher than we expect.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
What's new with those articles that are giving negative review to cryptocurrencies?

They are those people that probably don't have an idea to the potential of crypto's in the future. And they are the people too that really don't like cryptocurrencies because their investments and businesses are the ones that are competing against bitcoin and other crypto's.
Activity: 206
Yes. At the current time, the market is in a trouble. But, I believe the crypto market will keep growing. However, the market will become a good market soon. I saw some people are saying, this is the end of the crypto. Actually, I never agreed about that thing. We know the crypto field is a very big online industry in the world. Definitely, it will become a world largest industry in soon. So, I believe it will never end. The market will keep growing...
Activity: 512
yes , of course it will, we cannot predict that but we can make it happen, due to lack of funds we can support them by trading I guess.
Activity: 378

I admire your fighting spirit in this technology that inspires me to keep learning on this technology and somehow I can acquire a good strategy to gain more in the future. We have a chances since we enter in the dip which the price is much lower than the all time high. I'm still optimistic that we can repeat the bull run of 2017 in 2-3 years from now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
it's clearly declining.

Don't be a blind-stupid guy. Reality is reality. This market is dead.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community

i do think we still on early stages of life cycle product, which i think we still in state of developments and grow.
After a big dump yesterday, I am sure about only one thing, that we cannot predict what will happen next. I will only hold my coins and be patient, because I am sure that the market will recover till the end of this year.
Yes im agree we could not predict at all the movements of market, it could suddenly pumped up and suddenly going down. I think right now we lack use cases but when we do have a real use cases in real businesses i believe market will be better and it do will recover eventually.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Crypto market will continue to grow because crypto and blockchain tech is solving a lot of problem,dev people are making research on the next problem to solve with blockchain tech,as long we continue to solve problem,crypto will continue to grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency will definitely grow, and I do not share the opinion of those who say that the cryptocurrency will die soon!
Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
I'm really confused now, seals just eats market now. I think price will stay at 5500 some period of time and after small bump will continue fall, however nobody knows it for sure and everything can happen now.
Activity: 703
After a big dump yesterday, I am sure about only one thing, that we cannot predict what will happen next. I will only hold my coins and be patient, because I am sure that the market will recover till the end of this year.
Activity: 443
of course it will grow better, but for that to come back to positive I think it takes quite a long time, because the negative things are always happening like people who manipulate the market now move freely.
Activity: 368

If the day comes when the crypto will die, it will be very fast. In one day, in a short period of time, all large investors will start to hastily withdraw their BTC and its price will go down. All the rest will follow them, a panic will begin and this will be the end.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
Experienced traders came to the kryptranok who saw the potential of quick gain. Sooner or later the cryptocurrency will start to grow, you need to be patient and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: