Pages:
Author

Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing? - page 15. (Read 3841 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

The only reason how a cryptocurrency can die is when people are stop using it and they withdraw all their investment and totally not support it. Cryptocurrency is strong and I believe it can be the same as before. It will rise up again and build up a good reputation again.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.

In this time my answer is " NO " and maybe " NEVER ". This is hard situation for us and not easy to keep stay because all strategy already, specially after hard fork. The only realistic opinion is leave, meaning sell all asset and exchange it become currency. Find another way to create money out side crypto before too late.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
It is decided that the coins will suffer especially for a major dump price. But the coin will never stop that price and just be stable on it. It will return to its original price and probably rise the price if they have a good news update.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Crypto will not die. Crypto is rather growing stronger in its awareness creation and as its beneficial concept meets the knowledge of the people, the patronage will gradually increase. At the moment, crypto market is down but in no time, several countries that banned crypto will retrace their statements and this will give the crypto market a mega boost.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Despite of the current market condition, yes! The crypto market did not exist for a mere decade and then die right after. 10 years is too short for something great to exist. It's temporarily going down just to take some time to build a momentum to shoot up! So all these death speculations are plain nonsense! FUD's are still in the air. It's up to us if we're gonna breath them in.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
It feels very difficult to predict. but I'm sure that everybody expect that it will keep growing. In fact, today the price is very surprising where almost all coins drop drastically. All in red. And I don't think that this condition will be better in some days later. It needs more days. Hopefully we can pass this dumb market soon, yeah.
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
Crypto market never die, market been up and down and it's natural for crypto.last year crypto was huge down and at the time crypto recovered. This year crypto has been huge down and gearing huge time  for recover. Still market down. So we hope cryoto market again will be recover soon.     

I know this crypto industries will never die
As this communty stil growing,, because thats mean crypto believer is still become a strong community
But, when we see the market now,,, a lot of people must be panic,,,
I hope the price will bounce soon
Activity: 448
I believe that investment is necessary for the market to continue to progress, if the flow of investors continues to fall, progress will probably stagnate due to a lack of monetary incentive, of course, I know that for many people money is not everything, and they will continue to work no matter what, but I do not know if they receive the money necessary for their progress.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Crypto market never die, market been up and down and it's natural for crypto.last year crypto was huge down and at the time crypto recovered. This year crypto has been huge down and gearing huge time  for recover. Still market down. So we hope cryoto market again will be recover soon.     
trust in the market is indeed a good thing, but don't just wait and hope the recovery course. indeed restore hope many people but just hope results from it then it will be a lot of opportunities results that missed. at least also capitalize on some of the increase to be able to get the results up to wait for recovery.
Activity: 448
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Keep growing in what sense do see any growth in the present situation right now or you meant how for crypto has gone and capture more people who believe it easy to get rich in there and later turns out to be scam.
growth should be the least word attached to crypto by now because everything keeps falling just like a plan to runs people's life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

I think no matter the shakeup that is happening now in the crypto market, crypto will stage a come back, the crypto blockchain technology has come to stay with all the intrinsic benefits associated with it, it is going to die. Thanks
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
Why not? Cryptocurrency has already established a corner in the world for itself and it's also proving that the acceptance will go higher in the coming days. The problem is, we think crypto for investment only while crypto itself a currency.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
To me I don't believe that there is an end to the crypto market. The current situation is just a test to the cryptocurrency currency market and it will turn out well

I agree with you, when reduced to a certain level the market will revitalize itself. As the crypto market grows excessively by 2017, this is the time for the fall
Activity: 252
Sure, but not in this year and maybe not in 2019. Everybody believed that the market is going to recover until the end of the year, everybody expected the price increase in the fourth quarter, but look at coinmarketcap now.
copper member
Activity: 462
To me I don't believe that there is an end to the crypto market. The current situation is just a test to the cryptocurrency currency market and it will turn out well
Activity: 475
I believe that despite the prices we currently have the blockchain continues to improve, and the technology continues to progress, so it may be the end of the speculative and commercial side of cryptos, but the technology continues to innovate, so probably cryptos are heading in another direction.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I do not think this is the end of the crypto market. The crypto market has not yet reached its peak, which means that the highest prices are still ahead. This is indicated by many factors. One of them is the systematic regulation of crypto exchanges. If the crypto market were no longer needed, then no one would talk about it and make plans for development. I think that now they are trying to buy the crypto assets as low as possible, and then there will be a growth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

The market has been down for a long time from starting this year of 2018 and we all hope that the upcoming year of 2019 the market will go green once again that we could now earn good profit from our holdings because many people are sick waiting for their holdings to increase its price, taht is why i hope that the upcoming year of 2019 it will be great like last year of 2017.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

In my opinion, the bitcoin rate may fall even lower, analysts predict it is just not known to what level the price will fall. And according to analysts, the price may fall to $ 1,500. And even the sale of video cards has fallen and this can also mean a negative signal for the market. We hope that the price of the crypt will grow from the new year. And then the positive trend will go.
Pages:
Jump to: