Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 13. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 02:45:58 PM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I think it will not help the young people if they go all in to bitcoin. Young people should not yet to enter the world of cryptocurrency. Young people are still not yet ready to use bitcoins.
Agree with you mate young people needs to learn more in school, they do not need to earn at their early age time comes that they will earn money and used bitcoin at the right aged. Also bitcoin is very easy to learn even in 1 week of reading people can catch up the uses of bitcoin.
I agree with you especially when you have an account on this forum you can learn everything about bitcoins in 1 week. I am a student myself and i prefer that everyone uses it because you can make a lot from here for later.
I can live with that this forum has thought me a lot of things considering bitcoin and i now know a lot like how to invest in what to invest about the campaigns and i am still learning because you know what they say you learn through mistakes.
I agree with you because i learned a lot about bitcoin through this forum but i think not only young people need to go on bitcoin even old people can do it for their children that is something that no one has ever thought about.
Activity: 25
October 01, 2017, 11:54:44 AM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I think it will not help the young people if they go all in to bitcoin. Young people should not yet to enter the world of cryptocurrency. Young people are still not yet ready to use bitcoins.
Agree with you mate young people needs to learn more in school, they do not need to earn at their early age time comes that they will earn money and used bitcoin at the right aged. Also bitcoin is very easy to learn even in 1 week of reading people can catch up the uses of bitcoin.
I agree with you especially when you have an account on this forum you can learn everything about bitcoins in 1 week. I am a student myself and i prefer that everyone uses it because you can make a lot from here for later.
I can live with that this forum has thought me a lot of things considering bitcoin and i now know a lot like how to invest in what to invest about the campaigns and i am still learning because you know what they say you learn through mistakes.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 11:10:36 AM
as in my opinion, in terms of investing in bitcoin. However, I still prefer to invest some of my money rather than enter all.
You can not spend all the time so young or even old people still enjoy life and not just think about investing.
I think that investing some in BTC while enjoying life, It will not cause any regrets at all, and everything I make speculation.
as I mean above. do not store everything in one container. if the container is destroyed. then we will lose everything without the remaining.
Activity: 10
October 01, 2017, 11:01:54 AM

Activity: 47
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 10:42:37 AM

Yes, unless it can manage thier account and willing to learn and become dedicated of what they doing. Yes i am living with my parent and recently student, so i need to work and made my own money fir mybtuition and other expenses for school and personal needs. Its time to wake and stand on our feet young people.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
September 30, 2017, 08:26:54 AM
its depend on every person, they will accept bitcoin or not, have knowledge about it or not, want to focus and hardwork or not. if no, they wont be here
Activity: 140
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
September 30, 2017, 08:17:50 AM
Young people should without a doubt go all in on Bitcoin. Paper money has been diminishing the value of it for years now. USD has devalued ~97% since the early 1900's but Bitcoin is fundamentally different. It is a deflationary currency that runs a secure network with a scarce digital asset.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 30, 2017, 07:22:55 AM

If you are staying with your parents, they probably control everything you do. Including investments.
It will be tough to convince them that you aren't gambling away your money.
True. I currently am living with my parents and they control everything I do, even hanging out with my friends. They want me to come back home at 20h. They are very strict when it comes to money. They are not even giving me my pocket money because they want me to get a job. That is why, I rely on this forum to get at least a good pocket money and it is really being helpful for me.
Activity: 224
September 30, 2017, 06:21:43 AM
It should always depend on their mindset if they are really willing to embrace bitcoin. It is not necessary for them to practice or do bitcoin. On the practical note of it, this could be of great opportunity to anybody or even youngsters since in here you are also learning a lot of things by reading ideas shared by millions of minds around the globe.
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2017, 05:33:26 AM
No, not necessarily go all out. I think just giving it a fair amount of time everyday is just enough considering many young people have many things to do including their chosen career.

Actually not all young people will wanted  to know bitcoin, we have a different likes and dislikes and different ambition. It is ok that we tell to our kid about bitcoin but don't push them if they don't like it. Let them do what their want when they grow up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 04:21:27 AM
No, not necessarily go all out. I think just giving it a fair amount of time everyday is just enough considering many young people have many things to do including their chosen career.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 30, 2017, 03:19:31 AM
The future is gonna make a big change in the entire functioning with the blockchain technology. As a part the contribution of the young people is a must to make it grow bigger. Even now if a polling is done, you could find the majority of the users to be young people compared to the elderly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 03:14:13 AM
Yes if bitcoin is not die  Grin

I dont think so, is is unnecessarily needed for us to convince them and forcedly teach them bitcoin, tehy have the right to decide whether they will adapt it or not, and I think their parent will not agree in this kind of system which involve huge amount of money that the younger the user the risky it takes, so I think people should mind their own business.
Where do you live, mate? Parents highly appreciate when their kids are concerned about earning money and are able to handle large amounts. We are no more living in a world where kids use to play outdoor games, spending all days outside on swings.

No things have changed massively, there are gadgets instead of toys and when kids are this much advance, you can easily imagine the level of youngsters.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 29, 2017, 11:40:20 PM

If you have your parents on your back for support with your financial matters. Going all in bitcoin will be a good thing while you are still young. We all know that time is money here and it would surely be a good thing if ever you are going to save most of your money while the time is still ripe. This can also help you in ensuring your future wherein your future family may gain.
Activity: 201
September 29, 2017, 11:39:56 PM

Going all in with bitcoin is not a bad thing as long as you can manage your time while you are still young. We all know that your youth is one of the best stages of your life so it's not a good thing I think to lock up yourself on focusing with bitcoin. You can still do bitcoin but still you should prioritize more the things that matter the most so that you can avoid regretting a lot of things.
Activity: 273
September 29, 2017, 11:39:38 PM

Bitcoin requires a lot of time before you can get what you really want from it. So I think giving up your youth can grant your wish to becoe rich but still you should think about it twice because the time that has passed by cannot be taken back anymore. You may get rich but the experiences that you should have in your younger years will be taken from you because of going all in with bitcoin.
Activity: 264
September 29, 2017, 11:39:19 PM

For me, it is still studying that most of the young people should go all in with. Because if you are going to think of it carefully, bitcoin can only give you plenty of money but if you are going to study, you may attain a lot of knowledge which you can use to survive this world. You can still do bitcoin but still you should give the most of your time in studying so you won't miss the most of your youth.
Activity: 50
September 29, 2017, 02:57:39 PM
There is a big chance that bitcoin benefit will be shut to zero in a handful of a long time. There will be other big crypto currencies but not bitcoin.
Activity: 297
September 29, 2017, 03:46:32 AM
Yes, it's appropriate that younger generation take control of the business world including bitcoin. Invest bit by bit on bitcoin, much more profitable if compared to save in bank. As well as, younger generation always have a creative idea of what will be done on bitcoin they have.
This is what I think as well. I am a very firm believer of this thing that all the youngsters should give Bitcoin a try at least for once. There is hardly any doubt to dent this thing that all the youngsters are well educated and have sharp fresh minds. They will surely cash out this opportunity in the best way.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 28, 2017, 01:24:44 AM
Depends on what you mean by young im just 29 and i knew about bitcoin when i was 18-19 but didnt start investing till now i wish i had but also inwasbmore interested in other things than money even if i threw 100$ into bitcoin around 2009 i would be pretty well off today but hell i didnt and im still glad i did now cant really look back onlybforward
Stop lying. You said that you knew bitcoin when you are around 18-19 yrs old but right now you can tell that you are already 29 yrs old so it is about 10 years that you knew bitcoin and the year right now is only 2017. But back to the topic, it doesn't matter if you invest or don't invest in bitcoin for about a lot of years but this is your time to start investing and hope for the same growth that you witnessed in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: