Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 57. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 250
Yes young people should go all in on bitcoin because young people intrested in website and internet and this is modren tichnology in modren age. Bitcoin is the easy way to earn alot of money on internet and young people want to do some thing for there parents. This is the way to fullfill alot of need of young people and to earn some additional money for there life becaue the need of money is more in young age than old age.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
You shouldn't encourage young ones to focus or to go all in on bitcoin. No matter how great a thing was if abused it will only cause problems. They should try Bitcoin don't go all in it's only my opinion but it is still depends on one's person perspective.

Modern technology is what the young people now are into it. And bitcoin is a product of modern technology, there's nothing wrong if we will introduce bitcoin to the young ones. While they are young, it's good for them to have some knowledge about bitcoin so that they will have the idea that can earn through crypto currency.

You don't even necessarily have to learn Bitcoin because you want to earn but you can learn to use it for convenience sake. It's a currency and if you get to know how to use it to send and receive money I guess it's worth it so we can show the young ones how to use it without monetizing it for them to know.

You want to earn and you need to study about it. And for those young people, they need to study it first. So that's why with what you have said of "don't even necessarily have to learn" is vague. Young people while growing needs to adopt and study this great currency. Actually there are a lot of way for them to enjoy bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I don't think anyone, regardless of age should ever go full in. That's way too risky. What will happen if the bitcoin bubble bursts? Maybe just 20% or somthing like that. You shouldn't try influence young people.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
You shouldn't encourage young ones to focus or to go all in on bitcoin. No matter how great a thing was if abused it will only cause problems. They should try Bitcoin don't go all in it's only my opinion but it is still depends on one's person perspective.

Thats exactly what they should do really, only the young can suffer the loss and risk that goes with bitcoin and can benefit most from the growth potential.   Anyone older has to be more cautious and is already preoccupied by decisions previous like most commonly a family or job which while important wont ever match the earnings potential of bitcoin if it takes off.  OBviously we know in retrospect bitcoin did take off and the point being it still needs work and could grow more, its a massive opportunity.   I think the advice is good however they should be involved not just holding because thats more for those with capital then the young who need to invest labour, ideas and effort :p
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
I think not good idea to hold all your saving in Bitcoint at least, you can miss changes of  the course and go to a loss

At some point if you want a safer play then probably you are right. Dont go all in because you are in need but one thing that we should make sure is to save enough as well for investment
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wouldnt agree with the "all in" part, but yea, bitcoin and altcoins too seems for now very perspective long term investment, also very risky though.
When you young you can afford some risks, cause you have time Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
The answer is of course yes. Not just only young people go on bitcoin but also middle age and even aged people. And not only bitcoin but also other big altcoins like ethereum, ripple, waves. Cryptocurrencies are one of the best investment instrument. This investment will bring fortune for the especially young people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253

Modern technology is what the young people now are into it. And bitcoin is a product of modern technology, there's nothing wrong if we will introduce bitcoin to the young ones. While they are young, it's good for them to have some knowledge about bitcoin so that they will have the idea that can earn through crypto currency.

You don't even necessarily have to learn Bitcoin because you want to earn but you can learn to use it for convenience sake. It's a currency and if you get to know how to use it to send and receive money I guess it's worth it so we can show the young ones how to use it without monetizing it for them to know.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

Bitcoin are part of the finances and not all young people are willing to engage with it, they might not be matured enough or they have different interest at the certain level of their lives. Usually those who have interest with bitcoin are those people who are financially concern and want to grow their investment as well, or course it would good if young people will start now so they will have a bright future but it will still depend on their decision.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
U need to keep your cash flow ok if u want all in.
More earlier more advantage.

But for convenience u should put some money in bank also for urgent use.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
In addition, they are young and they will accept risks if they have a chance to get rich, that also means they will invest all the money in bitcoin, they will help the price of bitcoin rise higher and more popular than ever. Bitcoin is the world of young people

You somehow managed to picture the young generation as a flock of sheep risking everything into a ponzi scheme.
Also sorry to burst you bubble but most of the early adopters here already have kids of their own.

How about we stick to the essential and let the new generation learn first what bitcoin is and then start using it as they see fit.I for once would be more than happy if 99% would use bitcoin as a currency rather than an investment.
In order to use bitcoin as a currency rather than investment needs to be built the economy of bitcoin. How are you going to earn bitcoins? Several years to sit on the taps to buy for bitcoins earned a t-shirt. Need a labour market online payment in bitcoins for people with qualifications and without. Appears work will offer to spend bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
I think not good idea to hold all your saving in Bitcoint at least, you can miss changes of  the course and go to a loss
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
In addition, they are young and they will accept risks if they have a chance to get rich, that also means they will invest all the money in bitcoin, they will help the price of bitcoin rise higher and more popular than ever. Bitcoin is the world of young people

You somehow managed to picture the young generation as a flock of sheep risking everything into a ponzi scheme.
Also sorry to burst you bubble but most of the early adopters here already have kids of their own.

How about we stick to the essential and let the new generation learn first what bitcoin is and then start using it as they see fit.I for once would be more than happy if 99% would use bitcoin as a currency rather than an investment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Nope. Buy Ethereum Smiley
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584

Yeah you have a good point that all of the people should go to the crypto world and invest in your wallet. They will all gain a large amount of profit in the near future if they do that.

I think youth have done that, in fact they've invested most of their money in bitcoin lol, yeah that's the hallmark of young people they will do the risky thing like investing in bitcoin by using all their money

All of that young people who know about bitcoin have invested much of their money in bitcoin to get the profit in the future but there are many young people who do not know about bitcoin we need to tell them about this great opportunity to give them the benefit.

i think the young generation are very interested in bitcoin they know all about the bitcoin opportunities and also nowadays due to the high price of bitcoin, the bitcoin popularity increased very much, it also come in news and news papers, so i think bitcoin awareness is increasing and those young people who do not know about bitcoin are also getting awareness and investing their money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Yeah you have a good point that all of the people should go to the crypto world and invest in your wallet. They will all gain a large amount of profit in the near future if they do that.
I think youth have done that, in fact they've invested most of their money in bitcoin lol, yeah that's the hallmark of young people they will do the risky thing like investing in bitcoin by using all their money

All of that young people who know about bitcoin have invested much of their money in bitcoin to get the profit in the future but there are many young people who do not know about bitcoin we need to tell them about this great opportunity to give them the benefit.

The popularity of cryptocurrency is growing very rapidly and I am confident that young people will soon learn about bitcoin. Thanks to the fact that many young people come to the bitcoin community, the crypto currency becomes more expensive
Yeah Bitcoin is gradually becoming popular and development on the internet, young people are the ones who work a lot on computers, they are sure they will know about it and this is an opportunity for them to develop in the future. In addition, they are young and they will accept risks if they have a chance to get rich, that also means they will invest all the money in bitcoin, they will help the price of bitcoin rise higher and more popular than ever. Bitcoin is the world of young people
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I would go all in with pleasure but even though I'm living with my parents I still need my money for many things and I can't invest in BTC although I'm sure it would be a right thing to do. But even if I could, 21 BTC is far from what I could buy. It's more like 1 BTC in two years.  Smiley

Just do what you want in the end there is nothing to be scared about.  Even it would take two years or more it is not like wasting your time and bitcoin because we know the value or the capability of the bitcoin.  By that time, its price would be higher.  And maybe you should try to invest in bitcoin even if it was only a little.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I would go all in with pleasure but even though I'm living with my parents I still need my money for many things and I can't invest in BTC although I'm sure it would be a right thing to do. But even if I could, 21 BTC is far from what I could buy. It's more like 1 BTC in two years.  Smiley

Just set the target and go for it, if it's just 1 BTC you can afford in 2 years that's fine go for it I'm sure you'll be able to go more even going forward and finding yourself some part time jobs to balance your income.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

Pages:
Jump to: