Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin to invest (new vote) - page 2. (Read 2035 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
November 05, 2018, 02:50:26 AM
the KMD translation is long, the block time is 60 seconds, the ETH is 14.  New technology, vulnerabilities can be opened, but the ETH was time-tested . KMD is no application in practice, but the ETH is widely used. To protect against the attack of 51 Komodo uses bitcoin blockchain, but ETH is independent of bitcoin and has good own protection. To protect the KMD private key from the network, you need to enter a complex command in manual mode, but the ether has a convenient myetherwallet shell in offline mode
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:45:18 AM
Of course maybe my favorite coin now is Karatcoin. This coin is certainly very good in my opinion. Because there are so many devotees. That I can say one coin will fly to the moon.
Activity: 196
November 04, 2018, 09:21:42 AM
I really have a problem with choosing the only one coin. But I have chosen NEO Wink. Because NEO is not shill coin, they slowly work on their smart-economy solution for China Wink.
I see that many people voted for Komodo, why? I havent heard a lot about Komodo, could you kindly tell me more about this coin, please?

For me personally, this is the reasons why Komodo Technology, Smart Contract & Scaling solutions is far more superior then ETH or any coins out there.

Komodo Smart Contracts: Crypto-Conditions & UTXO Based Smart Contracts
https://komodoplatform.com/crypto-conditions-utxo-based-smart-contracts/

Komodo Scaling Solutions
https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-platform-new-scalability-solution/

Komodo Atomic Swap Technology
https://komodoplatform.com/atomic-swaps/

Cross-Chain Smart Contracts
https://komodoplatform.com/interoperability-cross-chain-smart-contracts/

And Komodo Devs continue to keep making new technology and keep improving their platform everyday  Cool
As i understand Komodo also have the most active development on Github (no other coins is more active like Komodo on Github), so this explain why their tech is far superior than any coins out there.....This the reasons why i believe in Komodo.  Cool
And there no hype or BS lies or empty promises like many other coins out there....Komodo just keep working and working to keep improving their tech & Platform everyday  Shocked

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 29, 2018, 04:49:56 AM
I really have a problem with choosing the only one coin. But I have chosen NEO Wink. Because NEO is not shill coin, they slowly work on their smart-economy solution for China Wink.
I see that many people voted for Komodo, why? I havent heard a lot about Komodo, could you kindly tell me more about this coin, please?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:47:00 AM
I believe in the excellent potential for the development of the crypto market in the future. But for now, I prefer to work with a reliable investment. Therefore, my favorite coins to buy now are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Waves. Now is a great time to buy them, while prices remain at a minimum.
Activity: 196
October 27, 2018, 03:51:16 AM
It's too strange that so much people choose KMD. There are a lot of coins which are technically better. I understand Ethereum and Bitcoin, maybe Ripple but Komodo... Why?

As an early investor in ETH, i can tell Komodo is far more superior them ETH.
Komodo Smart Contract & their Scaling solutions is also far more superior then ETH or any coins out there.

With ETH it impossible to be use as currency by the whole world, because even one dapps like cryptokitties already slow them down.....But with Komodo any banks, dapps, private business and everybody around the world can used it because their Scaling technology allowed them to scaling limitless !!!

So now i sold most of my ETH and invest more in Komodo, because i stop investing base on hype & herd mentality....i now invest base on better tech.
With unlimited Scaling, Komodo is simple the perfect currency for world wide adoption...PERIOD !!!
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
October 26, 2018, 05:53:12 AM
My favourite coin is waves. Recently I earn much profit from this coin. There team are so active . I think it will cross 10$ easily in 2019. For that I love this coin Cool
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 26, 2018, 02:56:24 AM
why i don't see METM? because METM is my favorite altcoin for now and I sell all my portfolios to be used as an investment at METM because I believe METM will give me a bigger profit than I invest in other altcoins.
maybe people still did not know about metamorph.the developers team should have to make marketing promo to introduce this project ,so many investor put their money some on it.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 02:52:28 AM
At the moment, I am holding ADA. Because the team of academics behind Cardano has done diligent work to ensure that Cardano has everything needed to be a major force in the future. So, we can see some serious development and a huge potential in future. I think if all goes well, Cardano will give huge profit.
Different people have different thoughts about cryptos. Ehtereum is also very good for new investors. The price is reasonable and the future is very bright. Some people say that it will overtake bitcoin in the future but I think it is not possible. There is a huge difference between these two coins. Ethereum will take long time to reach to the current price of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 22, 2018, 07:05:01 PM
why i don't see METM? because METM is my favorite altcoin for now and I sell all my portfolios to be used as an investment at METM because I believe METM will give me a bigger profit than I invest in other altcoins.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 01:52:15 PM
My favourite coin for investment is neo. Because i believe in next bull market neo value easily reach 500 dollar price tag. You know last bear market neo increased until 200 dollar. and if thet bull will be bigger than the last one. definetly neo will go to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
October 22, 2018, 01:44:48 PM
First of, I would exclude BTC from the list because we are in the Alternate cryptocurrencies section after all. Most of us here trust Bitcoin which makes it our first choice, but with that list we are forced to vote for something else to avoid stating the obvious.

My second choice, which I have voted for, is KMD at the moment, because from what I read about the coin it’s like Monero but better, so I think it's worth giving it a try.
Activity: 728
October 22, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
The list of the best coins for investing has hardly changed for a long time. It is constantly Ether, Bitcoin, Monero, DASH and others. In the proposed list, the first 10-15 coins are the best.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
Well I am repeating myself, but I am a big fan of new gen infrastructure projects, so I would vote for Zilliqa, Icon, Cardano etc., even if I am not actively holding any of the aforementioned ones. I went down the even riskier path and got myself a portfolio of smaller cap coins that could explode in the bull.
Activity: 214
October 22, 2018, 08:53:13 AM
Currently I am investing in NEO, the NEO platform is a good ecosystem with good team. Called Ethereum of China, I think it will soon return to $ 200 although China is issuing a ban on ICO in the NEO itself. But it is still believed to be superior in the future, so much good news for NEO and it will recover soon.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 08:09:03 AM
I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
My first choice for investment is bitcoin because it is the pioneer crypto in the world and most promising coin. My second choice is Ethereum because it is the second biggest coin in the market and investment cap is increasing rapidly. My third option is XRP. It is fast growing crypto and the price is also very low. I can make big money from XRP in the future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
October 22, 2018, 03:46:03 AM
It's too strange that so much people choose KMD. There are a lot of coins which are technically better. I understand Ethereum and Bitcoin, maybe Ripple but Komodo... Why?
I can not say anything about other projects, but as for pulsation, there is a big support of the banking system for this project. You yourself understand that the banking system will not invest in bad projects, Based on this, we can also choose promising areas.

banks love what is beneficial to banks, they earn on people, so you need to buy what banks are unprofitable. Bitcoin and ETH are financial freedom and independence from banks

Internet is freedom of information, cellular communication is freedom of communication, cryptocurrency is financial freedom

But the main value in the other - cryptocurrencies is protection from the third world war, the states will disappear, then there will be no wars https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47145834
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 22, 2018, 02:09:55 AM
Bitcoin  is the first cryptocurrency that have staked everything on and I can still do the same time and again. There other altcoin that are traders' favourite and will not pass without holding some of them!
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
October 22, 2018, 01:58:10 AM
My most favorite coins are Waves and Xlm. I have invested a lpt of money in both of this coin. Team are very active and both of the coin has a good potential.
Activity: 266
October 22, 2018, 02:04:22 AM
Personally, my favorite coin is Ethereum, because I think it has great potential in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: