Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 39. (Read 7304 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 04:31:10 PM
My favourite ICO right now is Ankorus, which is offering a never before seen option: If they don't reach the cap you get back your money AND keep their tokens.

https://medium.com/@Ankorus/many-happy-returns-tge-final-week-token-opportunity-from-ankorus-44f88643718
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
December 20, 2017, 04:27:31 PM
Im with INS, once its live and able to connect the customer directly to the nearest farmer or producent/manufacturer and cutting the unneeded supply chain, the world will become a better place to live. In INS and Blockchain we trust!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 20, 2017, 04:23:35 PM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.
don't have any but this crypterium and Adbank i think is worth to try, because some banking project always end in success in ICO or in markets. but maybe need time to hold the coin/token
Activity: 602
December 20, 2017, 04:20:05 PM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.
I go with Edu token which is built by Os university team members. It’s pre sale is still going on but when it comes to exchange then it will really create a revolution because they main goal is to educate people using Blockchain technology which is very good for the users and the team members. Users get benefitted for what ever they learn from their site
and you are sure that these ratings are not manipulated by anyone on your resource, on which you derive information about prospective ico companies? for today I have already faced so many negatives or fraud in relation to some projects.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 03:38:43 PM
The ICO that is currently standing out to me is Crowdholding.

They have a working platform, strong team and are trying to be the product hunt of the crypto world.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

and if you want to see the platform you can see it at https://crowdholding.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
December 20, 2017, 03:34:50 PM
I have many listed ICOs going on now, to mention few out of them all though some people have made mention of them I will second them INS Eco, The Abyss, Fast Invest, Environ and to crown it all Globcoin. They all seems promising
Activity: 145
December 20, 2017, 01:26:07 PM

I go with Edu token which is built by Os university team members. It’s pre sale is still going on but when it comes to exchange then it will really create a revolution because they main goal is to educate people using Blockchain technology which is very good for the users and the team members. Users get benefitted for what ever they learn from their site
Activity: 5
December 20, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

This one:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2621326

Why? Well, i's simple:

1. HighCastle enables digitalization and online access to $1.7 trillion market of private securities worldwide.

2. AIM Token will allow its holders to pay for services and selected products at the HighCastle marketplace.

So far it's win-win, just check selected products on our site: http://highcastle.co

Then:

3. For KYC/AML verification purpose, we will use the internal procedures and tools provided by our official partner Thomson Reuters,

4. Blockchain solution Quorum from JP Morgan enables us to build the investment marketplace driven by Distributed Ledger Technology.

5. Ugo Bechis from SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) and Nitin Gaur, Director at IBM Blockchain Labs (among others) are on board: http://ico.highcastle.co

Feel free to join!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 12:55:45 PM
Any good ICO should have a nice working concept. It must be interesting to attract more people. Experienced project team should be there. Should have a better marketing techniques. I like AMLT, because it has these things. Read their white paper and you will understand the value of it.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 11:50:36 AM
My Favorite ICO that still on going is Uservice caused it has a lot benefits and very nice ICO. They currently have $3m dollars in their soft cap thats the reason why many investor willing it. I'll choose this cause I'm willing to support this projec at the end their success is my success too goodluck. Godbless
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
December 20, 2017, 11:36:20 AM
My favorite on going ICO is Adbank. You can find the details from my signature.Heard of Airbnb Ico which is coming up, it may be also good.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
December 20, 2017, 11:29:10 AM
These Ico's that got my attention are bankex, hdac, ins_ecosystem, and envion. These Ico's really caught my attention because of more supporters and support from investors. Their project is good when you read their whitepaper. Also, these project already raised in high amount and Im always looking forward on the updates.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 11:20:39 AM
the first i wanna care about ico is Bitconnect, well some of my friends share their profit from their lending, thats makes me wanna back to bitcoin and know what the ICO but i see ICO like this kind it was like HYIP, re-use other investor money to give other people income, am i right ?

But i like the ico coins who can give me a little bit coins with stake them, it's easy to get income even i didn't do anything but the coin is. - POSToken
Activity: 17
December 20, 2017, 11:15:19 AM
Should definitely check out Aurora, I think it's highly underrated for what it's offering. https://auroradao.com/tokensale/
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2017, 11:03:23 AM

The top ICOs according to some ratings are not actually selling very well. The best way to assess a certain ICO is to look at how they fare in their ICO itself. That is the ultimate gauge of how well they are received by the public and the market. There have been so many top ICOs that ended up too short from their desired outcome. Look at Envion ICO on the other hand. What can you say? For several hours of ICO, millions were already raised. It has raised 34 Million USD so far. And that's a few days performance only.
Activity: 476
December 20, 2017, 10:58:50 AM

I have participated in three ICOs and only one gave me significant results. This is EOS. My unsuccessful efforts were connected with  DAO which was hacked and Tezos which under investigation. So EOS is the best one that I know.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 20, 2017, 06:54:41 AM
For my experience, I can suggest you e-Chat ICO (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptolikee-chat-first-decentralized-crypto-messenger-2255337). They really huge project, have strong advisors team and ready working product, popular in the markets
HuffPost called it one of the most security messengers!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
December 20, 2017, 06:43:46 AM
I my opinion INS Ecosystem- Decentralized Ecosystem Directly Connecting Grocery Manufacturers and Consumers,ICO started on 5th December and ending on 25th December, Second is Gladius-Decentralized CDN and DDoS Protection on the Blockchain. An automated marketplace where you can rent out your spare bandwidth and storage as well as purchase content delivery and DDoS protection services. token sale starting on 14th January-18.And last one is DES – Decentralized Escrow Service (Descrow) is the first in the world and unique by its nature decentralized escrow platform for conducting ICOs. ICO started on 29th November before joining any ICO you have to research well about it.
Activity: 7
December 19, 2017, 11:24:45 AM
Indahash will close soon, it my choice in December because they building platform and this platform will replace what missing in crypto currency,
Activity: 118
December 19, 2017, 11:07:44 AM
Many variants are interested here. I can single out Bankex as one of the most promising

I agree with the statement. Recently I came across the Bankex and I really liked their idea. I think this project has a great future
Pages:
Jump to: