Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Ideal Bounty Campaign! - page 11. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 19, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
One that pays, is exciting to promote and one you feel proud to be a part of.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
For me, I'm going to be involved in some of the more obscure bounty threads of the ICO project.
Then most of the time I can get a higher bounty. Grin Grin
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
June 19, 2018, 05:08:24 AM
The ideal bounty for me is have a high allocation minimun 1m$ worth of token. Then next is the product, i very like working product for expample online payment through theur token. Then after, the partnership is real awesome known company is good. The teams is also have a public appearance such having a conference
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 05:04:49 AM
Perfect bounty campaign includes several points. First, its tokens do not fall after entering the exchange, but grow. Secondly, these tokens themselves should be credited quickly and without cheating.

But these things you wouldn't be able to know just by looking at the bounty campaign right xD That's quite hard!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 05:02:24 AM
Perfect bounty campaign includes several points. First, its tokens do not fall after entering the exchange, but grow. Secondly, these tokens themselves should be credited quickly and without cheating.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:57:10 AM
Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: