Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 18. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
I am not a financial analyst and this is not financial advice

If you want to "invest", the only sane strategy is Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA):
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/dollarcostaveraging.asp

No one here really knows what is going to happen to the price, it may go up, it may go down.
All other coins pretty much follow BTC and will do so until they can be uncoupled.
You will drive yourself insane trying to guess, Technical Analysis in crypto is just a guess. You may get lucky, I usually do not.

I think that the price is unlikely to gain any new heights for 12-18 months... maybe not until past 2020 with a new ATH maybe in 2023.
But I want to accumulate more BTC in the meantime, mainly for fun and see where this project goes.
But I don't want to go mad trying to guess the lows and highs..... so DCA of $x per week works for me, disposable income ofcourse.

Also, I set my exit. If BTC reaches $y then I will sell half, when it reaches $z I will sell half again. It may never reach $y, but I don't really care.... it is not the only investment I have.

This way, I just sit back, relax, look at the price once a week. No stress and enjoy all the chat on reddit for fun.

PS.... I am not a financial analyst and this is not financial advice
Activity: 55
August 19, 2018, 12:26:56 AM
I always sell my coins when it will get good price and buy some more even in low rate than before. That's my investment policy.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 12:15:57 AM
Hodl , Waiting for the market to rebound is the best solution this time, low price is the right time for new investors to enter the market, recovery is premature, want a few days or weeks will result
Activity: 71
August 18, 2018, 11:32:26 PM
Be patient that is best strategy that we can use, if you can wait one more year then you will undestand that.
Activity: 25
August 18, 2018, 11:21:27 PM
I think that this is a whale game that manipulates prices. Hopefully, friends here are not provoked into the panic when they see the crypto market is declining sharply.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
August 18, 2018, 11:19:36 PM
I follow other technical analysts out there and also i am watching the boards overall sentiment.
Just set trend lines and support lines on the chart. For example, what i learnt today is that ETH had a pretty obvious sign (for shorting) at 290 mark, on horizontal and vertical support lines and resistances.
Activity: 2
August 18, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
SocialRemit es un innovador proyecto que implementa una nueva plataforma
blockchain , lo cual es  financiamiento y ayuda al progreso de la sociedad . Es una excelente evolución económica a nivel mundial.   
Activity: 66
August 18, 2018, 11:08:07 PM
the strategy used is usually, the purchase when the value of the coin decreases so that the value of the purchased coin will be cheap and sell when the value of the coin is rising, so it experiences many benefits. and get a lot of profits
Activity: 63
August 18, 2018, 11:04:02 PM
My strategy is, I always want to stay in the safe zone in the case of investing and whenever I found that the market is not suitable I just stop investing.
Activity: 91
August 18, 2018, 10:58:24 PM
My investment or speculation that the procedure is anything just to keep a serious bad luck. Not lose something if we diligently in this world you can get whatever you want.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 18, 2018, 10:50:23 PM
Knowledge in crypto is a requisite, therefore every crypto investor needs to study about a coin before considering on investing. Also, it is advisable to invest an amount of money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 09:47:53 PM
I usually buy when the market goes down and hold for a while. Because I do not have much time to observe the market. I think buying Bitcoin and keeping is the best.
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
Basically, I use a long-term investment strategy, but also I often buy some coins and resell them, thereby having the opportunity to earn some money.
Activity: 322
August 18, 2018, 04:41:24 PM
I bought some of the most promising coins in my opinion, chose a reliable cold storage wallet and watch the market. I do not intend to sell my coins in the near future, especially when the prices are so low.
Activity: 490
August 18, 2018, 04:13:05 PM
I am one of those investors who will keep bitcoin until the last. I am ready to wait for a significant price increase for a long time, not in a hurry to sell their coins. This is where I see the real bitcoin profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
August 18, 2018, 03:23:03 PM
My strategy is that I don't usually go with the market flow I am searching about the coin I am investing, I am doing study on my own, and making sure that at least I have some knowledge about it before making a decision that if I am going to pull out investment or not.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 18, 2018, 03:19:34 PM
The best strategy is to be patient. Cruptocurrencies are still in the early chilgood stage, progress for the future can be forsee. And when you are investing always do your own research about the project.
Yes we need to research about the project and it's amazing capability for good. We need to make wise decision regarding on our investment to avoid lossing. The most common strategy is investing while the price is low or maybe affordable and make hold and wait with a big patience until the price goes up and then sell.
Activity: 83
August 18, 2018, 03:17:34 PM
If you already invest when market on top, i think have 2 solution when market red:
1. sell 50% you balance to USDT and wait market down trend and buy again
2. invest more to reduce average price and wait market up trend and sell
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 02:53:16 PM
The best strategy is to be patient. Cruptocurrencies are still in the early chilgood stage, progress for the future can be forsee. And when you are investing always do your own research about the project.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 18, 2018, 01:02:47 PM
The best for now is to hold cause many good news a head. If etf is rejected i will sell all my coins and buy it again when in dip. Trading is really hard right now cause we dont know whether to hold or to sell the coin we hold cause there is high probability for the coin to surge just in a hour.
Pages:
Jump to: