Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 20. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
i think people have a different strategy, because the strategy is very important if you want to do the things we want to do. Examples such as bitcoin investing, also need a strategy. If my strategy when investing bitcoin when it goes down I buy and resell when bitcoin prices go up.that is smart strategy!
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
August 18, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
My new investment strategy is based on investing in new promising projects. I believe that only they are able to increase your capital at today's market.
Activity: 71
August 18, 2018, 08:21:05 AM
If you invest your time during many bounty you can get more opportunity get more income, I think the one of strategy is being careful for many work you can do. They have many way to getting rich in this field of market and world of trading and bit coining then hard working  is best part to make a changes for your state in your life.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 08:17:29 AM
at present,I will do my research for the best and trustworthy ICO to invest what i have. I will collect or buy coins in cheapest price and will hold them and sell it with a good price and to buy more and if the right time comes, i will invest it to have a good start and profit. But before you do all that thing, you have to be patience in everything and you can learn more lession about crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 18, 2018, 08:16:07 AM
My investment strategy is very simple.
I try to collect as much as possible bitcoin in a free way, without investing my own money.
Part of this funds I keep in bitcoin and with other part I buy some other coins.
When price is good I sell, otherwise I just hold.
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
August 18, 2018, 08:11:55 AM
I would say that whatever coin you decide to buy, I'd recommend purchasing insurance-backed coins. The Incodium coin is currently the only coin that offers this, but I imagine insurance-backed coins will be the go-to option for alt coins in the future, given the increasingly common occurrences of exchange hacking.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
August 18, 2018, 08:05:20 AM
My investment strategy is, I would better know more about the market before. When I can know well about the cryptocurrency, then i can invest this.

My investment strategy is, i'll wait until the market price collapse, so I can get off and buy the cheapest price and wait until the price rises so that I can sell it on the high price. But you have to be patient on waiting when the price collapse amd when the price rises because if you dont have patience then you'll lose also and ending up selling your bitcoin on the cheapest price also.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 07:51:57 AM
I don't intend to invest Bitcoin, because its value is quite high, I think would buy other Altcoin with a lower value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 07:51:12 AM
My strategy is a long-term investment in promising projects. Now is a good time to buy promising coins. Altcoinы very much fell in the price. I think those who sold in a panic soon will greatly regret.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 07:49:10 AM
I invest in the long term and do not look at the crayons of luck / failure in the market
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
August 18, 2018, 07:47:18 AM
Investment and Hodl that's my strategy now in crypto... buying some potential token and hodl it a maybe a year or 3 years I guess. Holding tokens is like a gem that will shine when the time comes. But you will lose if you don't research the project that you will invest in future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
Mining is gonna one of the best types of Investment..In which you can make a lot of profit but there are many conditions like you have to invest a lot...secondly if the cost of electricity is high then you cant make any profit..As it consumes a lot of electricity....but short time Investment is also useful at present as the price of bitcoin is too much unstable these days.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:13:23 AM
The good strategy and timing to invest in bitcoin is to buy at a lower price and sell at a highest price most of trader will use this strategy buy and sell.
Activity: 364
August 17, 2018, 05:48:29 PM
look for other ways to earn money to allow your cryptocurrency investments to grow in peace
Activity: 177
August 17, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
Waiting for the market to rebound is the best solution this time, low price is the right time for new investors to enter the market, recovery is premature, want a few days or weeks will result. The FOMO effect of the market crash is adversely affecting investors who are hesitant to enter the market, but I believe the crypto is still fertile.
Activity: 13
August 17, 2018, 02:13:12 PM
In investing bitcoin, my strategy is that Im waiting for the chance that I can invest bitcoin for cheaper price and then hold it until the value goes up again to gain profit. This is pretty common and is widely used for better investments.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
August 17, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

The best strategy to do now is that buy bitcoin , hold it and sell it when the price is already good, and do the long term investment.
Activity: 672
August 17, 2018, 01:58:51 PM
in the current market situation, the strategy that we can only buy and buy is no other choice because the market needs time to restore the market as before, except if Bitcoin has an influence on the world currency to make crypto currency a real use in every transaction then it is certain that the market will return to normal
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 17, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

that's bitcoin, you could say gambling because it's not always profitable, so investing in bitcoin is trading, and making a profit. I advise you to trade not for long-term investment, because at any time you can control your assets, because no one guarantees bitcoin will always be of high value
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
August 17, 2018, 01:37:01 PM
I do not really have an investment strategy and my winning key until now has been patience but only some projects did well after I invested. This time I will have even more patience and wait for the markets to start looking for bottom...
Pages:
Jump to: