Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 17. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 05:28:33 AM
In this current situation the best you can do on your assets is to hold especially if you buy your coins in a high price and then the present price is lower than the price you have bought them better to hold them and wait until you have profit on it or if you find another coin that thinks will give you profit maybe you an risk your bought coins and buy those coins to make better profit.
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 05:15:24 AM
investment strategy in bitcoin, for us to wait for low prices like now, and we can buy and we can wait for a while with a higher price increase, so we will also get lots of good profits in the future.
Activity: 22
August 21, 2018, 05:12:35 AM
My investment strategy is i would buy bitcoin before other altcoins. Because bitcoin is a very potential coin and we can gain profit for sure. Whenever the market price is dropped many of them might get fear about bitcoin investment. But i know about bitcoin, so i don't bother about bitcoin price dropped. i will invest in it.
Activity: 23
August 21, 2018, 04:29:45 AM
There are no prices that make me panic. I will continue to hold my coin number. Bitcoin always gives me a sense of security and the market will return after every discount. So, I am always calm and looking for new strategies to invest effectively.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
I've done deep research on all the currencies in my portfolio, and now I just HODL!
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 04:00:21 AM
The best strategy for investing is buying cheap then selling at high prices.The first thing in every investment is to know the platform with which you want to invest, know the risk involved and the returns that may come out of it.Trying to withstand emotions and be able to control yourself against situations and conditions of price movements.wait for profit.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:50:19 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

HODL strategy is the most effective strategy that we can use in this moment because the cryptocurrency markey is still down. The right time to sell all of our cryptocurrencies is when it booms,I know that the cryptocurrency market will easily recover.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
I stick to the strategy of my investment 30% hold in the biton 30% ethereal otsalnye 40% invest in other coins that I chose which are interesting to me
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:17:00 AM
my strategy right now only holds and be patient because I don't see that there is any good way to get out from this situations unless I can see there is an increase of the price for my coins so I can sell all of the amounts to solve my problem. but I am not sure that this will happen in the short time because this month, there are not significant movements from the cryptocurrency so I think I need to wait for another time.
Activity: 420
August 20, 2018, 10:38:37 PM
Hello all.

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

when the current price is not friendly we should not panic sell, just save it first. Usually I buy cheap and save it and when I sell it high, it's easy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 10:10:33 PM
It must be understood that market conditions are dropping, and the best strategy now is to buy coins that have the potential to skyrocket, when recovered we will get a big profit, and after buying, of course the most important thing is to be patient.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
August 20, 2018, 10:03:02 PM
This is the first time I encounter a very long period bear market. Every prediction that I've read didn't happen. With this extended period of bear market, I think the best strategy is none other than to HODL until the market recovers. We have no choice but to hold. If you have extra money, you can buy your favorite coins with this cheap prices. Bitcoin and Ethereum are very cheap right now.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 08:50:24 PM
For me my strategy is common, i just buy the tokens that reaches their high peak price in dip price like right now and waiting for it to pump again and sell it. I`m doing it in a cycle Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 08:34:06 PM
I think now is a difficult time for traders, especially traders who do not have a good strategy, because the prices of bitcoin and altcoin continue to fall, and the increase is only a little, I think being a holder is not profitable, now I exchange my tokens or coins with bitcoin and ethereum, I am more confident in holding both, my strategy at this time is not buying when it's red and selling if I get a profit

These two coins really have great potential from other types of coins. if you are bothered to choose a coin that will invest then Bitcoin and Ethereum are the solution.
Activity: 378
August 20, 2018, 08:04:44 PM
I think now is a difficult time for traders, especially traders who do not have a good strategy, because the prices of bitcoin and altcoin continue to fall, and the increase is only a little, I think being a holder is not profitable, now I exchange my tokens or coins with bitcoin and ethereum, I am more confident in holding both, my strategy at this time is not buying when it's red and selling if I get a profit
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 20, 2018, 07:55:51 PM
My investment strategy? This is what I'm doing, I'm just following my instinct for this. And then, I will invest my coin into it. And after the investment I got, same pattern. I'll invest again in some coins using my instinct and wait for it to boom.
My investment strategy is to be patient and keep on waiting. If the market is red, the price is low; the best I can do is to hold my coins and wait until the price increases.
Activity: 63
August 20, 2018, 07:16:53 PM
just wait every dip then buy and hold for some time then sell and wait again for the time to come and only invest on reliable coins
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 06:49:01 PM
My investment strategy? This is what I'm doing, I'm just following my instinct for this. And then, I will invest my coin into it. And after the investment I got, same pattern. I'll invest again in some coins using my instinct and wait for it to boom.
Activity: 406
August 20, 2018, 06:23:08 PM
As an Investor, you need to have investment strategy if you want to make money but it depends upon you whether you are in for a long term investment strategy or a short term investment strategy.
all of them really need a strategy, and if doing something without a strategy, moreover is investment, it can actually bring losses and investments in the long and short term do have different things
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 06:06:48 PM
As an Investor, you need to have investment strategy if you want to make money but it depends upon you whether you are in for a long term investment strategy or a short term investment strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: