Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 2. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 06:25:56 AM
My bitcoin investment strategy is as follows:
- Learn about the bitcoin market: I spent five months researching Bitcoin and the crypto market.
- Risk management and investment position: Learn about your investments, invest in some assets not affected by the fluctuations.
- Make a profit from the Bitcoin investment strategy: Based on your own experience and the dynamics of the mayor to make more profit.
I have a similar scheme. I'd add a simple rule: buy the dip and hold. Now is the right moment to by BTC since it's down the whole week by almost 2%, coin360 shows so. Do you follow this rule?
Activity: 7
October 05, 2018, 05:56:39 AM
My personal greatest tool or even technique within crypto globe is actually my personal mind liquid, my very own understanding. You should utilize your mind to recognize the very best expense technique on the market. Personally the easiest method to nevertheless obtain just a little is actually to consider brand new cash which has a excellent task and also to understand the actual trending cash which exchanged along with higher quantity. With this without a doubt you are able to Evaluate, Contemplate as well as Make a plan so how exactly does the costs of those gold coin will go.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
basically we have to be more able to deal with when and how much the market for bitcoin prices at that moment. or in other words we must be up to date. and don't forget we always pray and be optimistic in the hope that our prices can be higher.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 03:54:22 AM
The method is very simple. It is necessary to invest as much as it is not a pity to lose. When will the growth coins, okupaetsya. The second way but more risky. When the market fell you can buy coins cheaper. And put it on the back burner until they grow up.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 02:59:47 AM
My bitcoin investment strategy is as follows:
- Learn about the bitcoin market: I spent five months researching Bitcoin and the crypto market.
- Risk management and investment position: Learn about your investments, invest in some assets not affected by the fluctuations.
- Make a profit from the Bitcoin investment strategy: Based on your own experience and the dynamics of the mayor to make more profit.
Activity: 1
October 05, 2018, 02:52:25 AM
Fighting, hold to moon
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 02:43:54 AM
Investment strategy is a strategy that can makes your life changed. Actually every trader has a own strategy. I have so.My strategy is so easy. I just buy a coin when its all time low and invest on it. Most of the times I get reached on profit.You could try this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
October 05, 2018, 02:14:32 AM
I think the best investment strategy is to find new projects with high potential not being pumped already. Always check the team's experience, other websites references to it, social media activity, Whitepaper etc.

If you want to avoid the risk that after an ICO the project just vanishes, try to focus on non-ICO projects. (you can find a great non-ICO based project, Staker, in my signature if you're interested).
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 02:02:47 AM
I want to invest my money into some ICO like ADAB exchange and some other as well but i want to  invest my money into some other risk free projects because there i will be good enough to get some profits and for now the investment in crypto is risky as well.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
October 05, 2018, 01:40:23 AM
Overall, my best Investment strategy for Bitcoin is to buy a large amount of them at a low price and hold them for the long term. I would probably choose a select few of them to add into my portfolio so I can maximize the potential of the blockchain. Investing in Blockchain applications such as cryptocurrency could yield great dividends as new methods of spending and buying appear within the economy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 05, 2018, 01:22:27 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

yes the current situation is not good because the market price has not recovered, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are still far from what was expected. many people consider this situation is the time to invest. those who invest when prices are falling will get huge profits when market prices recover.
I think so too, now is the time to invest in bitcoin and altcoin because at the end of this year market prices will recover.
Activity: 148
October 05, 2018, 01:18:11 AM
First don't be panic on what happening on th market in that way you can able to think carefully what is your next step and always make sure that your always updated in the coin market for you to know the movement the market price research and study on what token do you want to invest if that token or coin is potential and strong coin
Activity: 235
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 05, 2018, 12:50:54 AM
Research is one of I considered key on investment. If you know how a project works, its technical background, the team behind the said project, its marketing strategy and many other major features & basis why we should invest on something then , you'll know how it may perform on the market. Of course, dont ever forget the famous investors quote "invest only the asset you can afford to lose" and the trading strategy of buying at low price and selling at high market trend.
Activity: 20
October 05, 2018, 12:37:25 AM
My best investment strategy is to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, Ripple. If they have a boom in value, surely I will get a lot of profit from it. Otherwise, I would choose the ICO project to be able to invest in it long term, if the project succeeds.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 12:23:08 AM
want to get a big profit to invest when the 1ETH price goes down and we can get multiple benefits or can also invest in 1btc when the price goes down and it definitely needs a lot of money when investing in BTC.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
October 04, 2018, 11:30:01 PM
My investment strategy is to invest in real estate, though i have been never able to buy a one, I have do invested in crypto. I have bought like 0.7 btc in my whole life, bought and sold them from time to time. No profit yet but loss may be there that i don't remember.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 11:28:06 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

The current market is not good indeed, but actually when the market is not good, it means you can buy the coins with very cheap price.
But most peoples afraid to buy because the market still can falling at any time later. I think the strategy is waiting for a turning point, where the market turned to a good market, when the turning has started, then it is the time to buy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 02:35:18 PM
The current market situation is not too good for long-term investors and is an opportunity for new investors. When the market goes down, many people worry, panic and sell their pennies while knowing they are going to lose money. But the best way I think it is to keep the penny stock is the right time. The crypto market will return strongly. I believe this.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 02:21:52 PM
In my opinion, I will spend 40% of my capital on Bitcoin, 30% on different coin tops in cmc and 30% on different coin investments. That's my opinion
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
My investment strategy is for bitcoin is; i feel like that i always have some bitcoins in my wallet in any case and hodl never sell. I am keeping it for the future. For the altcoins my strategy is spreading my risks. I invest in 5 or 6 coins in every new month, with selling and buying i try to make profit of them. End of the month i sell all and find new coin to buy fot the new month.
Pages:
Jump to: