Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 3. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 01:59:08 PM
My investment strategy is simple, buy low and sell high. Buy after the market correction and sell when the market is bullish!
Activity: 115
twogap.com
October 04, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
usually I am trying to buy coins in low price and watching for thier price rasing so I hold them in my pholion and then sell them
Activity: 162
October 04, 2018, 01:28:49 PM
I think most people do simple strategies, buy when prices fall and wait for prices to rise again to sell them. but it will be even better if accompanied by a good analysis to reduce the risk of loss, and most importantly do not panic in trading
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 04, 2018, 01:28:16 PM
I invest according to market changes, I buy when the market is low and I will hold it until the price becomes higher and after that I sell it. And relax with the benefits I get, and when the market returns low then I will buy back.
Activity: 144
October 04, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
I wait for the market down and buy and trade them. I do not keep them too long because they will take over my capital. So i prefer to buy Altcoin on the top coinmarketcap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 01:12:19 PM
in the current situation it is less potential to trade and I focus more on the bounty project while waiting for prices to recover, and at least not so difficult with market problems. besides that it is easy and able to trade, but still have to be careful because there are many frauds or failures.
Activity: 350
October 04, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
the best way to invest is to buy tokens that in its lower value then wait for that token until it risen its value so that you will ear profit from it.
Activity: 169
October 04, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
I would choose the Altcoins for short-term campaigns such as ETH, XLM, XRP. These Altcoins often change very fast and according to Bitcoin we should keep them short. Bitcoin i will invest for long-term because it takes longer time for stability as well as return.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 11:26:59 AM
My investment strategy for coins is to buy when price is down then hold till its price rise to at least 30%  then sell. After i sell i used my income to
buy coins again. My  coins  which  i believe would skyrocket are being hold for longer time.

Activity: 364
October 04, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
I'm trying to find safe ICO, which has useful idea and invest in Pre-Ico stage, than I'm holding tokens maybe for 2-5 months since token hit exchange
Activity: 147
October 04, 2018, 11:24:12 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

for strategy I actually only use a strategy that is fairly simple because for Crypto itself I have not found the right indicator to determine the price movement of BTTC so that I can only use the averago up method if the price rises, and use the average down method when the price goes down, and in my opinion, this method is still effective and I have used it to reduce investment risks or increase profits in crypto investments
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 11:19:17 AM
I think we don’t need a particular, strict investment strategy. Crypto market is unstable and we don’t have any clue about its direction. So it’s better to observe the market and flow with the moment.
I can only hope that next year will be more than this year for bitcoin and I regret that if the price soars down it is not clear
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
October 04, 2018, 11:12:14 AM
in this market, if you do not know how to trade, it is easier to just keep the cryptocurrency in your pocket

Yes, knowledge in trading and investments will give us sure profit but is trading really hard to study? I am only new in trading and want to learn more strategies how it works.
Activity: 434
October 04, 2018, 10:56:27 AM
in this market, if you do not know how to trade, it is easier to just keep the cryptocurrency in your pocket
copper member
Activity: 287
October 04, 2018, 09:43:14 AM
Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Well my investment strategy is I invest only on good known project that has a bright future. Also, I tend to invest on those project who is  backed-up by a good team. In buying investment, I usually does it by buying it on low prices and/or investments that has a bonus token if you buy a lot. In this way, it will be easy to gain back my investment and there will be a profit in return.
Activity: 178
October 04, 2018, 09:25:45 AM
My best investment strategy is to be patient and not easily influenced by FUD so we don't panic to sell. then I always invest as much as I can to lose. then I researched the devs team and read the whitepaper carefully before deciding to invest. and in investing in crypto don't trust anyone to be sure of yourself.
so the best strategy for market conditions like this is hodl until prices recover.
Activity: 201
October 04, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
The market situation is now very unfriendly for people who have long joined but very good for newcomers. This situation is very beneficial for people who have just joined, they can invest as much as possible because almost all coins are at the lower level. Another thing with me who has long joined. My assets dropped dramatically. Therefore, my strategy is to hold all the assets and make it a long term investment. Maybe this strategy is used by others because they also do not want to suffer losses.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
One of the best investment strategy is to hold the coins and wait for their price go up again and it still works until now. But this kind of strategy is useless if you are holding a coin that will soon lose its value in the near future and destined for delisting from the exchanges. Before buying a coin, be sure to do your own research first and find the right coin that can recover and give you sure profit after a long hodling. The effectiveness of good investment strategy will also depend on what cryptocurrency you are holding.
Activity: 323
October 04, 2018, 08:20:41 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

I invest here on bitcoin if the bitcoin experiencing down fall because it may help the bitcoin to recover and rise again. If the bitcoin recovers i'm sure that I earn more money because of my strategy. Also I hold bitcoin to have a emergency money and to have a money to invest here on bitcoin.
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 07:34:50 AM
 I utilize a portion of my assets to invest in some coins that I think its price will increase  but mostly  trading and partly to invest in buying  again when its price drop .  
Pages:
Jump to: