Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 5. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
I think all of us want to buy coins at the minimum price and sell at the maximum. This is my strategy now. I want to sell when the price is up. Until then I continue to hold.
yes, I think all of them must use that strategy, but in this strategy, we are in a position to wait for market prices to rise, in this case we must use patience to get profit, in this long-term investment, it is very important to do
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
The first rule of risk management is to learn about your investments. As with the driver, the perpetrator will have a much lower probability of causing the accident than the driver. This is the principle that can help reduce the risk of your Bitcoin investment significantly.
The second principle in managing positions is to invest in certain assets not affected by fluctuations.
Bitcoin and Ethereum, for example, are, in fact, two types of coin worth as a kind of asset. For example, you have 1 million coin, of which 500,000 BTC, and 500,000 ETH, in which case you can not control the risk from both types of coin. I am investing in digital money, basically I only invest in BTC. (Just because half of this year, I've started to identify Bitcoin as a currency that can not be replaced by ETH and EOS)
The third principle of risk management can be quite exotic, but in fact it is the most common rule, you should join the fund or self-fund Bitcoin investment yourself.
The biggest advantage of an investment fund is that you can grasp its rules, and the money flowing in and going out will usually follow certain rules.
If you "put" money into an investment fund, they will help manage your money and you do not need to worry as much as it cares about it every single day.
If you set up your own fund and receive money from others, you have to follow the rules, and even to avoid damaging your reputation, you should strengthen the security measures and regulations. .
That is why most rich people own an investment fund to manage the risk, not because their ability is not enough to invest on their own, but these funds help limit it. Develop your subjective investment views.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
October 01, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
My strategy is to wait for the collapse of the market. So I can get off the cheap price and sell at high prices. But just a reminder not easy to wait and may increase you will sink further. So you should take a lot of patience because it can happen to you.
maybe the strategy that you conveyed is commonly done by cryptocurrency investors namely trading, buying at a low price to resist selling at high prices
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 06:45:55 AM
My investment strategy is to set a warrant for sale + 10-30% of the purchase price, and then wait incidence and пepeзaкyпaть at the price of the original or below it. But now this strategy does not work, and so I just keep up to the best time)
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
October 01, 2018, 05:29:36 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

When I was a newbie I have been told few things that I need to follow to be victorious and make maximum profit from the bitcoin and I am following these things still and is very successful in the bitcoin and the foremost thing of that advice is that I have to be very wise while buying and selling of bitcoin because bitcoin is very volatile crypto currency therefore it’s va tends to flactuates and varies according to market demand and supply so I have to invest with patience.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
September 29, 2018, 11:11:11 PM
I usually choose hold to die especially if i’m not sure about what to do. The market seems very unpredictable sometimes. And i don’t wanna make a wrong move so i just think it’s better to wait. I mean, it’s not a proper strategy but at least i hodl.
Activity: 271
September 29, 2018, 10:18:20 PM
I always sell my coins when it will get good price and buy some more even in low rate than before. That's my investment policy.

Most people strategy is to look for someone who really knows every corner of the business. Ask for their help in molding you and teach you in some techniques that they have done that makes them successful. Next is to accept their ideas and make it possibly with the guidance of the Almighty. Lastly, everytime you face difficulty you must not fear or feel down for it will help you in enhancing your capabilities.
Activity: 266
September 15, 2018, 05:26:31 PM
Investment strategy depends on whether you are a long term trader or a short term trader. In my case i am a long term trader hence my strategy is so simple. First i know that bitcoin has a big future eventhough it is struggling nowadays to recover. I usually, invest in bitcoin whenever it is possible for me after doing technical analysis with finding a better place to invest. But short term wise i have no big profit. But it would be really prolific in some years time
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 15, 2018, 05:14:47 PM
I think that the best strategy is to invest in coins now as they are cheap and sell them a bit later when the price becomes higher than it is now. to my mind, it is better to invest in btc and ether
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 05:06:36 PM
I'm currently holding, selling at pumps and buying at dumps, earning more tokens through bounties and airdrops. That's pretty much it, and that's my usual strategy, not only for red market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 05:01:17 PM
My investment strategy has 2 parts- firstly long term stable return from government bonds, stocks, shares & real estate. The second is higher risk and hopefully higher rewards through crypto and other unconventional avenues.

I would suggest working out how much you have left to save at the end of the month and then divide it into 2 funds with 70% in safe investments and 30% into speculative products such as bitcoin and other crypto.   
Activity: 602
September 15, 2018, 04:36:17 PM
Now it is impossible to come up with a strategy better than the maximum retention of their investments. Even if you urgently need to sell your coins for personal needs. Try to refrain from doing so if you want to stay profitable.
Activity: 287
September 15, 2018, 04:00:57 PM
My investment strategy is to continue to buy at low prices and also hold for a long time. Because I believe that investing for the long term will be a good investment. And surely you will have a big advantage with that. So my investment strategy is to keep buying when it's cheap and investing for the long term.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:57:19 PM
My strategy in investing in bitcoin only looks at the price of bitcoin, if prices go down, we buy bitcoin and sell it again when bitcoin increases.

essentially there is no accurate strategy in this very risky trade
Activity: 79
September 15, 2018, 03:50:56 PM
I think the strategy that I use and people use too much is that it is enough to buy d the lowest price and sell at high prices. and what I know about investing in bitcoin we must be able to study / predict the coin and be patient from any news that will affect your mind + don't panic
Activity: 64
September 15, 2018, 03:29:27 PM
for trading, when the trend is going down, you may want to hold of you already have investments in it. if none wait for the trend to reach its lowest peak then once it starts to rise its the best time to invest your money  wait for it to go as high as possible then sell it. it is just like stock trading the only difference is there are couple of ways to obtain bitcoin and the trend of cryptos seem to be longer than stock market. as we know that the market is down as of today, we must wait before we let go of our current coins and wait for it to start rising before buying some more.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
It takes tirelessness and persistence to acquire and develop cash. Ultimately, be hopeful since we as a whole realize that crypto advertise is capricious with the goal that whenever the cost of bitcoin will drop.
Activity: 63
September 15, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
For me, I will keep holding my bitcoin until bitcoin price reach my target and sell it, for now the thing you should do is keep calm and patiently wait your coin rise up.
Activity: 66
September 15, 2018, 11:34:25 AM
Persistence is one of the key or the technique that may do in the realm of interest in bitcoin. We as a whole know, bitcoin is encountering shaky costs so it needs a touch of persistence as you sit tight for time to increment. When you sit tight for it, your salary is unquestionably huge. Be determination, it can likewise help in this field for some procedures and exercises, so it takes tirelessness and persistence to acquire and develop cash. Ultimately, be hopeful since we as a whole realize that crypto advertise is capricious with the goal that whenever the cost of bitcoin will drop. Think positive for this circumstance and believe that cost of bitcoin will increment, soon.
Activity: 163
September 15, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
1 Determine Financial Objectives, The initial step in investing is determining your financial goals. After that, you can design an investment that is suitable to achieve that goal.
2 Create an Investment Portfolio, an investment portfolio is a combination of several investments with a certain portion. Building an investment portfolio is a crucial step in investing. Simply put, the purpose of the investment portfolio is to diversify investment risks and get maximum benefits.
3 Investment Implementation, After being sure of the investment portfolio you made, immediately implement the implementation step. Never postpone investing, because in every year you can lose a great opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: