Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 6. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:56:47 AM
Here everything is simple: we do not invest much. And while the market is falling, we buy promising coins at attractive prices. Garage sale in cryptomeria.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 14, 2018, 03:47:07 AM
If you have 1 Bitcoin, then I use tactics like this to trade DOGE and you can also apply it to altcoins of your choice.

0.1 buy Buy DOGE at 30 satoshi
0,1 buy Buy DOGE at 40 satoshi
0.1 buy Buy DOGE at 50 satoshi
0,1 buy Buy DOGE at 60 satoshi
0.1 buy Buy DOGE at 70 satoshi

0.5 Bitcoin is saved for Backing up when the DOGE price returns to the price of 1 satoshi.

note: DOGE is now priced at 100 satoshi
Activity: 49
September 14, 2018, 03:46:02 AM
I will hold because that is the best way I can see, because I think the market is just beginning and more events will take place.
Activity: 23
September 14, 2018, 03:37:55 AM
A good strategy is patience and confidence, and without you having patience and confidence, you will experience difficulties in making a profit from investing. and investment certainly always has the principle of buying cheap and selling at high prices, but if the market conditions are decreasing the best thing to do is to hold and be patient.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:37:43 AM
for now, the market is not good. there are also many people who are desperate and give up. maybe for now, the best strategy is to stay patient and stick to it. Don't let the FUD mode cause us to lose. believe one day the market will recover and pump. take advantage of this opportunity when the dump price can buy some coins that have good potential in the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:30:08 AM
Investment strategies in Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency must be profitable, make you rich, and have a low-risk level.

Personally, I always apply a different strategy, depending on the market situation, if the market tends to be positive then, I will actively trade daily. However, when the market tends to be negative, I think, the HODL is far better than trading, at least for now, to keep your sanity over this difficult time.
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 03:23:59 AM
Currently, I am investing in good altcoins like ETH, NEO, EOS. Although I am very confident in this market, I only long-term investment with these 3 altcoins.
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 03:13:38 AM
90% from ATH Smiley
Activity: 15
September 14, 2018, 03:11:38 AM
My investment strategy is buying coins that go down and I will sell at the highest price, I usually trade investments in BTC coins, and the way I invest in bounty campaigns is the way I invest by following the bounty campaign until the end of the campaign.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 02:22:33 AM
for now, I don't have any strategy because I only can hold my coin without a chance to sell the coins. my coins list still on the bottom and I think it needs time before it can increase later. so I still think that it is better to hold the coins no matter it needs a longer time to see the price can increase so I can sell the coins again. I hope that this year, I can make a profit again like the last year.
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
I wait for profit as much as I need) I can and half a year, I can and year. I always bring 50% and 50% reinvest
Activity: 55
September 13, 2018, 06:59:29 AM
Each day of arranging and market I like coins with more development expectations, yet I don't put resources into everything that presents me just in what I define as a decent investment.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 13, 2018, 04:16:06 AM
I dont usually invest in bitcoin yet. But if I do, I will buy bitcoins in the lowest price possible. Like today, bitcoin's price today is very low, so this is my chance if I wanted to invest now. Then after a year, bitcoin's price will rise and I can sell my bitcoins in a very high price. So that is my strategy. I hope it helps.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
September 13, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
My strategy is to buy cheap Altcoins and wait for the high prices to sell them and focus on the traditional coins. The new ICOS coins i keep much focus for the short term and Bitcoin and the traditional coins i hold them long time.
Now my strategy is to buy etherium and bitcoin, while the price of these coins has fallen dramatically. Also I want to buy some promising altcoyins Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
September 13, 2018, 03:57:35 AM
Obviously the aim of the strategies should be profit. Profit sometimes comes with HODL, sometimes with trading. It's important to move right at the right time.
Activity: 24
September 13, 2018, 03:56:08 AM
I prefer to wait until some reasonable price plateau will be reached. Then some investments are quite possible.
Activity: 24
September 13, 2018, 03:45:53 AM
When I first got into crypto, there wasn't much worth buying besides BTC or ETH, and I was fascinated with diving deep into the technology. I only invested in a small number of coins that I understood, and I planned to hold all of them for a very long time.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 03:39:10 AM
5 TIPS TO AVOID CRAPPY INVESTMENTS

1. NEVER buy a financial or investing product from someone you just met

2. Getting returns over 12% per year is ridiculously hard and if anyone promises you a return they are probably full of it. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

3. If you don’t understand it, don’t invest in it. Period.

4. If one of your friends recommend an investment that’s making them a ton of money, they are probably suckers too. Most “investments” people sell might have worked one time, if at all, and simply can’t be recreated by you. If you see the “results not typical” on any marketing materials rip them up and run the other way!

5. There are no “secrets of the super wealthy” that anyone will sell you for $500 or that you can actually take advantage of unless you have hundreds of thousands of dollars. I wanted to hit the guy that kept saying this onstage.

For more details you may visit this article: https://millennialmoney.com/investment-strategy/
Activity: 33
September 13, 2018, 03:21:07 AM
My investment strategy is start with altcoin, earn money with it and then, when i have enough money i will invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 13, 2018, 03:20:15 AM
I am only have stategy where I buy bitcoin or altcoin when have really at lower price, I check some altcoin before buying and investment clearly and know how lower of the altcoin price before trade or invest. I like by daily term trade to take profit with some altcoin.
You did it well, because some people just buy a coin with low price without find information about why that coin dumped. This is what caused some people to lose their investment, even though he had bought it so cheaply. AFAIK, generating daily profits is rather difficult, due to the current poor market conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: