Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 24. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:20:29 PM
your investment strategy should be inline with your financial goal, if you want to make quick cash then you need to closely watch the market and then sell as soon as you make a profit, on the other hand, if you want to build wealth and make maximum profit then you need to be more patient and let your investment age over many years so that you get much more then you bargained for. you should be careful not to listen to all the different type of information out there, but just stick to your plan.
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 11:16:45 PM
My investment strategy is that I will take short-term farming and more I will invest in more bitcoin when the price of the current bitcoin can make me more lucrative so I can buy it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 11:11:06 PM
The best investment strategy is to buy when it's cheap and then sell at an expensive price, this is what we have to do so that we can get big profits, I'm always confident and optimistic that bitcoin investment is the right choice.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:43:49 PM
I have never invested but for me to invest it is necessary to see the market price of the first bitcoin if all that we have bought by telitin has fallen and it is now very good to buy eth1 at a low price.
Activity: 406
August 14, 2018, 10:08:31 PM
It is hardly possible to add something new, everything is standard.We follow the growth and fall,invest at a minimum,sell when we see a profit.Now is not the best time to trade,so you need to be especially careful.Many say that while it is necessary to wait.
Activity: 96
August 14, 2018, 09:57:21 PM
On Contray, Current market situation is a good entry point for the new comers. It is also a good opportunity to average out your loss if you purchased bitcoin at $18K USD or above.
I think we should go long term and real price movement might happen around 2020.
In terms of investment you should think first,before you decide in investment you should have guts to keep track in terms of online investment you should knownthe latest update and also focus on your goals.
Activity: 30
August 14, 2018, 09:20:17 PM
My investment strategy is buy low sell high. If the price decrease in a lower price then i hold it tight and sell when market recover and price is high.
Activity: 51
August 14, 2018, 07:33:16 PM
I choose to diversify my investments. First I invested in major cryptos in terms of popularity and market value like Bitcoin. Litecoin and Ethereum. Then I studied some other Altcoins like those undervalued, and buy few with regards from bounty programs. So far it has it has proven to be so bad even though the market is falling.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
August 14, 2018, 07:31:12 PM
My strategy is very simple. Invested the money and the rest of the time doing bounty. earn coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
August 14, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
if I see the market situation in red. bitcoin and altcoin prices fell sharply. I use the opportunity to buy. because I'm sure that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin will definitely rise again. karena cara investasi saya. selalu menggunakan kesempatan ketika harga turun tajam.
untuk membeli dan menjual ketika harga sudah naik
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:17:56 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

to this time to be will only enter the length to bitcoin and the small share and out the bitcoin by each level for the room discount, but the altcoin, do đó, tôi should begin short and the transaction day. you can see that the field variable is currently continued and highly problems and its parsing by the well, the bitcoin will be able to continue the reduce adjustment light in the last to the restore.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 07:08:38 PM
Anytime, the market turns red, it is better to buy and hodl. The price will certainly go up anytime sooner than later. This is how   the market is structured, you can follow it in order to maximise profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
August 14, 2018, 07:01:53 PM
my strategy in investing in the crypto market is: 50% always keep in bitcoin! The rest is distributed in equal proportions in the top 20 coins for capitalization! thereby I reduce my risks!
My investment strategy was buy and sell method where I wait until the price of it dump and when I know that I can afford it I grab that opportunity to buy. After that I hold it in my wallet and wait until it pump again. Because by that I get big profit. Sometimes it just take time but it was worth it especially when you see that you are earning from it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 06:57:07 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

At this point in time, I believe that we should only invest in the short term, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and according to my analysis will still be It is possible to continue falling sharply until the end of 2018. The market is bearish in the long run so you should not invest long term at this point, which is very risky if the bitcoin can not be recovered. .
Activity: 52
August 14, 2018, 06:06:11 PM
My strategy is making an investment without investing some money on it. First i do airdrops then after airdrops i get free coins/tokens, after that i'll sell them if the price will go up and sell them on their highest price. If you have coinbase.com, coins.ph or other smart contract address, transfer your bitcoin, ethereum or bitcoin cash on it then convert it to usd or philippine peso, After that, If you know that the marketcap is getting lower, wait for it to go deeper, wait for the perfect timing then go convert your usd or php to bitcoin again then invest another coins/tokens Wink
Activity: 194
August 14, 2018, 05:21:40 PM
It seems to me that the less you know about this, the better you get it. I stick to the strategy, buying altcoyins of promising projects at the time of their decline, because I think that sooner or later they will shoot Cheesy
Activity: 467
August 14, 2018, 04:59:24 PM
I have been doing this and it has really helped me in the investment field. When I see the market, I make sure I buy as much as I can and sell when the market becomes more green or set a price for myself that when BTC hits then I sell.
Activity: 48
August 14, 2018, 04:44:09 PM
my investment strategy is invest in small amount and buy a cheaper coin and wait to pump it take to long but if the coin become success it can double your money back...
so a long time for a holding... maybe better to buy some tokens when its cheaper and sell when price is higher?  of course its risky.. but holding too, do you agree with me or not?
Activity: 54
August 14, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
My best weapon or strategy in crypto world is my brain juice, my own knowledge. You need to use your brain to identify the best investment strategy in the market.For me the best way to still gain a little is to look for new coins that has a great project and to know the trending coins that traded with high volume. With that for sure you can Analyze,Conceptualize and Strategize how does the prices of these coin goes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 03:53:16 PM
Never invest altcoins Smiley 1 year is 52 weeks. We see bullruns in altcoins only 4 or 5 weeks in this 52 weeks Smiley My investment strategy is trading with BTC-USDT. I'm using tradingview with some indicators and I buy or sell according those indicators, it's succesful so far Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: