Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 42. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 06:45:42 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg

Before do investment, learn something about your investment, when you have confidence in it, invest some of your money to it. Learn when is good time and when is bad time to do investment in there.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 06:38:07 AM
Before putting into whatever else, you ought to dependably inquire as to whether your are extremely ready to go out on a limb, enormous or little since dangers of gaining a little to nothing is always there. I realize that we as a whole know and mindful what every individuals objective is and why they contribute is on account of they need to pick up and acquire benefit. Once in a while when contributing, individuals expectations goes sideways however I should state that tolerance, exertion and hardwork is the way to your productive achievement.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
August 04, 2018, 04:45:34 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

My strategy is to buy at a discount. This sounds too illogical. However, no matter how the stock is falling, for a while its price will rise again and bring huge profits. For investors in the future.If in the bad case, the loss only affect the average for investors, the opposite when the sale above the average will be profitable
Activity: 336
August 04, 2018, 04:42:33 AM
I never invested my own money...i earned from the signature or bounty campaigns to earn some money and i invested those some for long time...So if luck favours I will be rich... Otherwise short time Investment is not for me...I am too much lazy..And i am just a student so I dont have time for trading and short time Investment...But one good suggestion is that you can do mining if electricity price is low in your area...So that your profit will be more than the electricity bill.
Activity: 200
August 04, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
the current market situation is good or not depends on the coin that you hold, if you have got profit and sell coins then you can buy again and get profit again so that the current market is good for you but for those who hold coins and not get profit then the market is still difficult for you
the thing is, most people don't use btc as a medium for exchange. They only HODL and trade it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 03:54:31 AM
the current market situation is good or not depends on the coin that you hold, if you have got profit and sell coins then you can buy again and get profit again so that the current market is good for you but for those who hold coins and not get profit then the market is still difficult for you
Activity: 18
August 04, 2018, 03:47:57 AM
I'd be more patient and more careful in this type of environment. When there's a lot of uncertainty about, price action can be quite choppy. Choppy price action is dangerous because it never seems to be going your way. It will whipsaw up and down, back and forth, but it won't choose a direction for a long time.

This is something that I tend to avoid completely if I can, or just buy when it's low and hold on for a while. I focus on other markets that have more direction behind them if I can. I'm still a bit uncertain about how to choose altcoins effectively, but it's something that I'd like to learn. Flexibility and adaptability is probably the most important part of trading.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
August 04, 2018, 03:38:05 AM
Hello all.

I would suggest for long term investment based on my analysis because of the current situation of bitcoin now, we have no longer getting more
profit this time if we go for BUY and SALE, Buying of stock much better, short term investment not too much good for the people.
Activity: 30
August 04, 2018, 03:22:59 AM
Investment strategy is when coin price down and the see supply of coin also see in the white paper actual what is work it doing if i like the project then will invest otherwise forget it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
August 03, 2018, 04:15:46 PM
Excuse me, "holding to die"? Maybe you meant "holding to death"? I have a short packet of altcoins and I do not panic at all seeing the market all in red once again. I believe that at least one of my coins will cost 10$ as minimum and I do not even need any higher number to become pretty wealthy with my investment  Tongue
Activity: 169
August 03, 2018, 04:03:34 PM
If you see the current market situation is not good, the best first step is that we must always wait until the market situation improves. Because the core of us following this investment from Bitcoin is to be patient. And don't ever give up or sell your coins when prices fall, continue to be patient until the market price rises again, until it becomes what you expect.
Activity: 81
August 03, 2018, 03:47:13 PM
As for now i buy more btc and hodl also looking for other altcoins.
Activity: 90
August 03, 2018, 03:18:39 PM
This difficult situation is still going on. Bitcoin continues to decline. Market conditions worsened. I am also a little affected by this situation. Who does not panic face a situation like this. My only strategy now is to be patient, hold all my assets until market conditions recover to avoid losses. I am sure where there is a decrease there will definitely be an increase.
for now we have to be patient first indeed the unfriendly price of the market has not shown a significant increase maybe at the end of this year bitcoin can be slightly higher than now
Activity: 252
August 03, 2018, 02:57:47 PM
Well my venture methodology is that once worth|the worth of bitcoin change act capable to be going to purchased the greatest sum as I will so I will be prepared to go at a more affordable esteem thus I'll just sit tight with tolerance for its incentive to get up yet again despite the fact that it'll take a broadened term so I will have the capacity to win gigantic benefit on the off chance that I offer it once the esteem rises.
Activity: 14
August 03, 2018, 02:56:41 PM
NYSE has just announced that they are going to open a Bitcoin exchange. So, if we can stay invested in it for the long haul then the future sure looks bright.
Activity: 172
August 03, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
My strategy is that by not selling coins at this time, maybe maybe the Bitcoin Harha will rise again and we just wait for the point that we have to be patient at a time when the price of bitcoin is definitely soaring and we can also sell at that time and of course we will get double profits
Activity: 54
August 03, 2018, 01:05:47 PM
simple ,, buy when low prices sell at high prices
Activity: 364
Pawsome
August 03, 2018, 12:57:51 PM
In the investment of course always have the principle of buying cheaply and selling with high prices, but if market conditions are drop then the best thing to do is to hold and be patient.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 12:57:11 PM
The best strategy so far for me is to diversified your investment. Don't be settle for  holding bitcoin and other famous alternative coins but rather make a time to research about new coins which can be listed and very promising.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
Investing is enduring within a certain period of time, and a good strategy is patience and conviction, and without you having patience and confidence, you will have difficulty in making a profit from investing.
Pages:
Jump to: