Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 41. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 06:44:21 AM
Now I just keep my coins in my wallet and observe the current situation in the market. I use long-term investment strategies, so I never sell when prices fall.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 05, 2018, 06:39:43 AM
My strategy is wait the price price down. That time i will buy and hold the long time and follow the price every day. It any time hit the price. So i will wait for the price increase that time i will sell it. But before buy and sell i will check the price every day. market information helpful for time to acct and time to complete the process. It good future in vestment. I will choose the best coin and invest. Before invest check the market price.
the strategy is quite simple and very good of course, it should be the kind of strategy that we should be doing, and to invest indeed we have to be more patient, different for example we trade, which at all times must see market price movements, and to invest a period of time long indeed we have to choose a coin that really has good potential of course.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 06:29:44 AM
This is what i do when it comes to investment.
1. I divide my funds into four equal parts
2. I invest half into crypto and the other half into physical business
3. the half i invest in crypto is distributed per my desire in a particular coin.
4. the other half invested in physical business will be my primary means of daily income.
Hence regardless the up and downs of the crypto market, i am assured that i will always see the face of physical cash everyday. Therefore, i can provide for all my needs.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
The most important thing you can do is not to sell your coins during the fall. Never. It's pointless. You invested to make money, right? The price will still rise, sooner or later.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 04:06:11 AM
now the market is very unstable and it is difficult to predict the price movement. Therefore, at the moment I have refrained from trading for an indefinite period of time
Me too and i agree with you there. The moment the market goes bad, prices go bad too and we got no option but to refuse selling since its not worth the price forcing us to hold for the time being. Also, buying is a good strategy when the market is down, coins are inexpensive than the usual
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
now the market is very unstable and it is difficult to predict the price movement. Therefore, at the moment I have refrained from trading for an indefinite period of time
Activity: 30
August 05, 2018, 03:52:06 AM
The strategy is necessary for everyone to do when they enter the market, any insurance company can connect this platform to become part of the Digital Insurance ecosystem. . They are aiming to create a winning insurance
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 05, 2018, 12:02:41 AM
I am stacking up some Bitcoin as long as i can then hold it until i reach my target price, never sell on this bear market because it would be a loss. I also buy other coins/altcoins with low marketcap that i know will have a great future and give me a good profit in the long run.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 11:57:39 PM
I buy cryptocurrency with some of my money and i hold long term and i trade with some and i hold some of extra money for bad price drops, basically my investment strategy is this way.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
August 04, 2018, 11:04:31 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Yes, almost all kind of investment, either it is a coin, or tokens value from icos are dropping now.
No need to panic, because usually it will need quite long time for the project to reach success.
Activity: 307
August 04, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

My investment strategy is buy a bitcoin in a lowest price and wait for a few weeks or months to increase its value then after that sell my bitcoin. In that way I can easily have my profit and if the price of bitcoin goes down I will buy again a bitcoin and repeat it. This strategy called "buy and sell strategy" this is the famous strategy that I know.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 04, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
No doubt partner, sometimes i look at my cryptocurrency portfolio and i ask myself how in the world did it get to this level, it seems i have lost everything to the wind, But aside all these one thing i do is that i am no more investing into any coin at the moment i am just holding the ones that i have for the market to rise.
Activity: 163
August 04, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
1. Determine Goals, Determining the investment objectives are certainly the first step you must do before actually allocating your money.
2. Determine Risk Tolerance, How much risk is the loss that you can bear and are you ready to take? Match your investment goals. Every time you invest, you can potentially get a number of returns. Can the return (profit) help you achieve the financial targets / objectives that have been previously determined? Also connect with the level of risk behind it. Are the risk levels in line with the potential benefits that can be obtained?
Activity: 392
August 04, 2018, 07:37:34 AM
In my strategy for the current market situation, if I have enough money to do research on coins, I have a pretty good rating and buy it. Then I hold some Bitcoin for the long term and wait for a high price increase so it can make a big profit, besides buying some other coins that make it possible to make a profit.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 07:33:42 AM
Hello all.

Buy Bitcoin when you have spare money and sell its price already better than when you buy it but its better to hold it longer to increase you income.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 07:30:18 AM
Now market is not good so I think this time to buy some coin in low price and hold it long time when all market again up then this is right time to sell coin
I hope this strategy is good for investment
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 07:25:41 AM
Currently,  I am holding all the coins I have. I will like to buy more Bitcoin and Ethereal because the prices are low and will be going up soon, hence there is a projection of profit in the future
Activity: 30
August 04, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
This is a good time to invest. Currently, the ICO is in a difficult period, the price of the altcoin is low. These electronic currencies will rise sharply after the ICO strengthens. You should not miss. If you want more clarity, create a group to share experiences and collaborate together.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
August 04, 2018, 06:52:00 AM
My investment strategy?

I keep my job and set aside some money so I can buy more btc/eth, swing trading for altcoins-depends which I think have good entry point and just hodl coins like xlm, ltc and doge until they fly again.
Activity: 462
August 04, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
I just suggest to BTC or crypto investors that Crypto is constantly in volatility situation in these days. They should be observe the market and their edge (highest) rating always keep in mind.
Pages:
Jump to: