Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinions on IEOs - page 7. (Read 1841 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 26, 2019, 12:34:21 PM
I have no other ways to Investment in new currency without IEO, after 2018 later best investment way IEO. Because the year 2018-2019 more and more ICO scam because everyone is now trying to forget the ICO time. In fact small investors like me and happy if a new currency is included the IEO popular in exchange.
This is we really expect that Ieo will really perform well. With so many issues on Ico’s last year hopefully this year we could see a good performance in IEO.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 17, 2019, 06:06:36 AM
I don’t know. I still have doubts. There are projects that scream about conducting IEO but all the same look like scammers. Of course, for investors who invest in IEO in Binance, this is a chance to get stable income from investing.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
August 17, 2019, 05:48:23 AM
My personal opinion... 80% of people in the blockchain space are here for the profit and that includes me and you and the owners of those exchanges and as long as IEOs are profitable, it will keep making waves and would keep succeeding, that is just the simple fact of the matter.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 11, 2019, 04:47:43 AM
Recently, I've seen a lot of positive press regarding IEOs. After all, Binance is already successfully running them, giving ICO projects a chance to shine and many other exchanges are following suit.
My personal opinion is that IEOs should be discouraged. Firstly, it gives more and more power to these centralised exchanges, who are able to charge higher, more ridiculous listing fees for coins as well as extremely large payments to hold IEOs. Their vested interests in this way mean they are less likely to care about vetting projects that may be untrustworthy, leading to even more irresponsible behaviour.

Exchanges are already making far too much from listing fees, so IEOs on top are completely unnecessary. While they are good promotion for coins, such practices cannot be good in the long-term.
Instead, the focus should be easy-to-use decentralised exchanges which don't require intrusive KYC/AML and are much less likely to be corrupt/ill-willed if some DAO-like structure is in place. While blockchain technology has made the storage of data much safer, what is the point if thousands of crypto exchanges hold endless amounts of data on the customers in the same way banks do? The only thing changing is who owns the data, so privacy has not improved. And as crypto adoption increases, so will regulation of exchanges.
We don't want to end up in a situation where to trade any meaningful amount of crypto you have to send your name, address, ID, and bank account details to some exchange which can do whatever it likes with your data.

Your thoughts?
The current IEO investors believe in the exchange that they invest in the IEO, they are no longer too interested in analyzing that project. They always think that IEOs in big exchange will increase prices after the end of IEO

And did you know that IDEX is asking their users to KYC, I don't understand why a decentralized exchange like them is required to do so. But after fud that a group of people demanded 300BTC for more than 10k KYC data they said that of Binance. I understand why they did it
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
August 11, 2019, 04:17:00 AM
If you care with profit, just take it. It's so simple for me, take it or leave it. If you're not ready to loss then don't go on IEO! Look another option such as trade, which is too risky than IEO for me. The trend is IEO nowadays so why choose another option?

I agree with your premise on trade. Its quite technical and more risky than IEO. All you have to do with IEOs, is find a suitable exchange with high returns on investment like gate, Binance, Huobi and Okex, hold thier tokens/coins and give it a shot. One thing is certain, if you manage to get in, your ROI will be high enough to cover any losses that might or will ever occur
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
August 02, 2019, 03:19:34 PM
I think IEO has more good sides than disadvantages.  The good sides being that investors now have peace of mind when buying into IEO from reputable exchanges since the coin or token will list definitely and also the team has been verified. The only threat IEO pose is autonomy for centralized exchanges. IEO also done on scam exchanges are also on the rise, so let's be careful on what we invest.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
July 31, 2019, 07:36:43 AM
it turns out that IEO is dangerous for us. I just found out that when we want to join the IEO we need to provide data that other people don't need to know. but when we do not support the development of the IEO for now, can we still use ICO or is there another way?
I used to think that the IEO would help us when the ICO sinks, it actually plunges us into something unnecessary.
everything is not so simple here, and earlier, when it was iso, it was possible to prescribe in the contract about the return of funds to investors in case the team did not fulfill its obligations
copper member
Merit: 14
July 30, 2019, 03:55:01 PM
My own opinion about IEOs is that they offer a better investment choice than ICOs which majority are fraudulent. Yes it is agreeable that some of the practices within IEOs are not encouraging but like they say majority carries the vote, so that's why they keep booming.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
July 25, 2019, 12:58:49 AM
I have no other ways to Investment in new currency without IEO, after 2018 later best investment way IEO. Because the year 2018-2019 more and more ICO scam because everyone is now trying to forget the ICO time. In fact small investors like me and happy if a new currency is included the IEO popular in exchange.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 30, 2019, 03:24:57 PM
The opinion about IEO projects is extremely positive, especially those that take place on top exchanges, because they often bring people income

Please correct your ideology about IEO buddy.
IEO is the tokens which is coming to sale on exchange directly not taking place to top exchanges.

We need to choose the IEO on the top exchanges while you are investing on the projects. Always try at Binance launchpad while you plan to buy the tokens on IEO which is really helpful to make some funds.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
July 30, 2019, 03:13:49 PM
Recently, I've seen a lot of positive press regarding IEOs. After all, Binance is already successfully running them, giving ICO projects a chance to shine and many other exchanges are following suit.
My personal opinion is that IEOs should be discouraged. Firstly, it gives more and more power to these centralised exchanges, who are able to charge higher, more ridiculous listing fees for coins as well as extremely large payments to hold IEOs. Their vested interests in this way mean they are less likely to care about vetting projects that may be untrustworthy, leading to even more irresponsible behaviour.

Exchanges are already making far too much from listing fees, so IEOs on top are completely unnecessary. While they are good promotion for coins, such practices cannot be good in the long-term.
Instead, the focus should be easy-to-use decentralised exchanges which don't require intrusive KYC/AML and are much less likely to be corrupt/ill-willed if some DAO-like structure is in place. While blockchain technology has made the storage of data much safer, what is the point if thousands of crypto exchanges hold endless amounts of data on the customers in the same way banks do? The only thing changing is who owns the data, so privacy has not improved. And as crypto adoption increases, so will regulation of exchanges.
We don't want to end up in a situation where to trade any meaningful amount of crypto you have to send your name, address, ID, and bank account details to some exchange which can do whatever it likes with your data.

Your thoughts?

I agree with your some points like given exchanges or projects our personal details and exchanges going to more powerful for IEO which is not good at all. But other hand people save there money from fraught. Scammer can totally destroy you with single of your mistake. ICO investing is too much risky than IEO. In IEO, exchanges are act like an escrow. So they can demand for little bit. But i think every thing need to be going in terms.
The main difference between IEO and Izo Eto is that you immediately receive tokens on the exchange, right. BUT it doesn’t insure that these tokens will cost you anything later. And that the team will not do anything from what was promised.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
July 30, 2019, 02:59:27 PM
The opinion about IEO projects is extremely positive, especially those that take place on top exchanges, because they often bring people income
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 30, 2019, 06:31:07 AM
The fact that before this the IEO showed good results does not mean that in the future everything will be as rosy and beautiful. ICO when it began, too, there were few scammers.
There's always people who will try to work on it and scam participants, it's best to keep working with your knowledge instead of relying with current situation it's still better to go deep and make a good assumptions and make things profitable in your own research.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
July 30, 2019, 10:46:39 AM

Your thoughts?

I agree with your some points like given exchanges or projects our personal details and exchanges going to more powerful for IEO which is not good at all. But other hand people save there money from fraught. Scammer can totally destroy you with single of your mistake. ICO investing is too much risky than IEO. In IEO, exchanges are act like an escrow. So they can demand for little bit. But i think every thing need to be going in terms.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 30, 2019, 08:13:08 AM

Your thoughts?
I prefer to buy any tokens or coins from exchange not their so called token sale.

Last 1 and a half year,I just lost my many things for crypto. I don't want to lose more. Their so called token sale isn't effective anymore because of scam people. So it is much more better to buy your asset through exchange.

That's why my opinion is positive about IEO though exchange itself hold our all privacy 😂
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 22, 2019, 08:28:28 PM
IEO is a good solution for many SCAM ICO projects.  IEO is a new spirit for Investors to invest in Cryptocurrency projects, because with IEO we can find out where our tokens will be Listing.  And in my opinion this IEO must remain for the progress of Cryptocurrency projects.

I agree, IEO is a good alternative after many ICOs were scam in 2018. To restore investor confidence is not easy and the IEO is one way to restore that trust and I think this is quite successful in attracting investors to invest in new projects
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
July 30, 2019, 08:01:59 AM
If you care with profit, just take it. It's so simple for me, take it or leave it. If you're not ready to loss then don't go on IEO! Look another option such as trade, which is too risky than IEO for me. The trend is IEO nowadays so why choose another option?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
July 30, 2019, 07:43:33 AM
I think the IEO is very good now to attract investors, I think many investors are disappointed where many ICOs have been scam lately. with the advent of the IEO, I see very clear transparency and tokens registered on the exchange certainly attract greater investor interest. I think the IEO is very good, with a clear transparency that is able to attract many investors, of course, able to increase crypto popularity so many people are interested.
Merit: 111
July 20, 2019, 09:15:15 PM
The IEO is now an attraction for us to invest. Many people believe in the IEO and now it is a place to invest. Many large or small exchanges do it IEO for the sake of crypto projects to raise funds to develop projects. So it's no wonder IEO is one of the best places to invest now.
Activity: 267
Merit: 7
July 30, 2019, 06:38:16 AM

in my opinion. ieo is really a place for investors who want to make a profit. few people are interested in the project. Typically, there are many projects after ieo have a lot of price drops
Pages:
Jump to: