Pages:
Author

Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage - page 2. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
My past experience is a big lesson for me in this space, and honestly the lesson is pushing me on. Anyone who ignores or doesn't think back on past experiences only calls for more failure in life.

A lot of people say that, but they can't soon realize that the past is repeating. I would say that the IEO is in a recession and that the old IEO's are gradually falling to the previous IEO price. But a few days ago it pumped so hard, it was because of Binance pump them to fomo for their next IEO that few people recognized.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
No knowledge is lost either good one or bad one ,once you experience it you've make a step forward ,bad experience is what takes one to higher levels and once you learned from past experience you will be able to tackle the one standing right in front of you easily for example once I got scammed in the past ive been more extra careful not to repeat same mistake again
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
Of course experience is important and not only in crypto in all our life. Experience is what we are learned from our past actions, from our mistakes and wins. We should use our experience to be successful in present. Also sometimes useful to use someone else's experience, to not make mistakes which other people did.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
Yes you are right. Experience, both good and bad, is always good and it will teach you a lesson in your life. If you have a good experience, you will reflect on it and become happy. And if you have a bad experience, you will learn a lesson from it and move on in your life. Bad experience will show you the right path. In cryptocurrency, we should move on with lesson from our experience. For example, if you have been scammed by an exchange, you will research exchanges before depositing in them.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
It's true what you say that any experience including bad experiences has benefits for ourselves. Through experience, we can get learning so we can learn from mistakes. We must always be open and willing to learn even though we have experienced bad experiences in the past. We must not give up. Even though we fail but we already have the courage to try. By having experience then we can get greater luck later because we have experience. Make the experience as the best teacher to move forward. The most important thing is that we want to try again and try again. I'm sure all will have a lesson.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I hope my past experience has made me wiser. I am not sure.
Is this the time to buy. In many cases, prices are very low.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.

Thanks for the inspiration. These FUD's and past losses I had almost fled me away from crypto but experience is indeed the best teacher we can ever ask for. Getting into crypto was already considered as a risk but ICO's tore me apart, and me being thankful for the bad experiences and learning from them, I'm now shying away from these traditional ICO's and is now going through IEO's which proved to be successful. An example would be a project that sold out their private sales and has gone through a successful round of IEO already works out for me. At the end of the day, knowledge is key and DYOR is your bestfriend.

Exactly. Failure is needed to achieve success and most importantly, enjoy the ride!  Smiley
Activity: 191
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.

Thanks for the inspiration. These FUD's and past losses I had almost fled me away from crypto but experience is indeed the best teacher we can ever ask for. Getting into crypto was already considered as a risk but ICO's tore me apart, and me being thankful for the bad experiences and learning from them, I'm now shying away from these traditional ICO's and is now going through IEO's which proved to be successful. An example would be a project that sold out their private sales and has gone through a successful round of IEO already works out for me. At the end of the day, knowledge is key and DYOR is your bestfriend.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
You are correct bro, experiences are the one who helps us to make a right decisions in the future either good or bad.  Without experience, we cannot make the right decisions and we are weak when we've faced a bad incident. Experience are the one who gives us lessons in life, don't forget every good or bad that happen to you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

I always learn from all the mistakes I made before to make it an experience in the future ... so I don't make mistakes that I have done before ... so appreciate each experience for us to be even better when we something ... but all things must have risks ... but the risks we will receive are better if we are able to change an error in the past as an experience in the future
Well from the start, i know that the people who earn a huge amount of profit in crypto is the people who really has a great experience on tge crypto feild. I know that of the person has an experience in crypto they can maybe get an idea from the past. So i think everyone, who has an experience has also a great advantage in crypto.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

I always learn from all the mistakes I made before to make it an experience in the future ... so I don't make mistakes that I have done before ... so appreciate each experience for us to be even better when we something ... but all things must have risks ... but the risks we will receive are better if we are able to change an error in the past as an experience in the future
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
My past experience is a big lesson for me in this space, and honestly the lesson is pushing me on. Anyone who ignores or doesn't think back on past experiences only calls for more failure in life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
In this life, we are live only once. If you can, you should explore the new something that you have not known before. Then from that was created a new experience. If you often learning the mistake step in the cryptocurrency. That is mean you have learning many something from that.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
on expending of use with possession of resource and manage on extensive as appealing with use of tasks on moderation to helps with decision as decreasing of limit on risks as attaining table of exchange on market with the arbitrage trading.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
Yes definitely because experience either good or bad it will always your best teacher just for example i loss my profit by investing because i sell my token early because i taught that it will continuing to drop its price,so when it happened it made me smarter for every move that i take here in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 376
Experience is the best teacher they say, anyone that have joined crypto in the last two years would have one or two lessons different from what was taught prior to joining. I read a lot of books about trading, ico investment, bounties and cryptos in general, many of those tutorials are not what it appears to be in practice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It will be a impact when you have a past in the bad situation of the cryptocurrency market,and now it will be the power that you may use in the future and this advantages will lead you to a successful journey in cryptocurrency.And now what ever the market situation will be you have the knowledge and power to control those situations.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
The more we fail as an investor more we do learn every day. It is fun and profitable at the same time for the average trader to be in the crypto markets every day. Past experience matters when something is not right in the markets.
Activity: 532
If you remember your personal experience when you started to know cryptocurrency at the beginning of May 2017. Starting from learning all the coins, learning how to post good and correct, not infrequently notifications that my post was deleted due to off topic Smiley.
Never been banned for 1 week. But it all gives positive things if we are transformed into motivation for us.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Indeed,experience is the best teacher you cant get any better in anything or any work you do if you dont experience failure in your past.Experience specialy those bad experience will teach you alot and will help you to become better.Nobody is born already good at a thing
Pages:
Jump to: