Pages:
Author

Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage - page 3. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah men if i knew the thing i have learnt.. i would probably have Taken better decisions. Ando hace lost less money. Although i think i lost little cash just like $400 un the way to learn to he carefull but i am un Green numbers since then.. it's like the price of learning. Because it's verte dificult yo Trust un Someone when you are a noob because everyone wants yo scam u. The best advice i can give anyone it's the main goal Is avoid yo loose money. The test Will come by itself
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
For preventing the inherent losses, having a decent experience will help the trader. Past experience is gained to make strong er the odds of survival in the financial markets. Cryptocurrency projects are like a spider web and experienced investors leave a big hole.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
It is very important to have yourself exposed to some very important aspects of cryptocurrency first before lunching into investing.
Sometimes your past mistakes count and it becomes more useful if you have been able to learn from them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Experience and knowledge are probably one of the most expensive for us. All that we received earlier will largely help us avoid unnecessary losses in the future. In a different way, the situation is already being assessed, and accordingly, we react differently to it.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
Totally agree with you.  Because the experience will never be over.  Especially in this kind of activity as an investment in cryptocurrency.  As for me, that experience is a priceless thing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
Experience is always count sweet  or bitter taste. No one  cannot want getc loss.so experience in any line play the best role of success in future plans.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
This is very true, past mistakes and experiences are to be an added advantage
But if we refuse to learn and take corrections

We could get screwed up again; so always learn from your misdeeds while trading or joining a bounty program
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
Absolutely correct.
Over time, I've learnt the dangers of not doing due diligence before investing in projects, I've suffered losses holding too long, getting involved in wrong trades and gotten better in decision making. Now, projects with practical uses are no longer difficult for me to find.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Of course our past experiences are always the great lessons for ourselves and we should cherish all of our past experiences whether it is a good or bad because they all contribute knowledge and wisdom to us that we could use either in the present or maybe in the future, who knows. Just always remember the saying, 'experience is the best teacher'.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
This can't be argued. 6 years and counting here. Be smart, learn from your mistakes, and work as efficiently as possible.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Yes, your past experience will always work for you if you are someone that learns from your mistakes.  Mistakes make us stronger and smarter. Experience is said to be the best teacher
Someone who learns from his mistakes will eventually take it as an advantage.
But someone who blames his mistake and never learned from that
will never move on.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Its always being a big part of the experience if you learn to take note and discipline yourself well I think is the thing we called learning lesson in the things we do Sometime you just need those lesson to be able adhere yourself well to your craft
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How can you make it in life without experience, experience is the best tutor in life. I remember the petty mistakes I did when i was a newbie, and I laugh over them because I won't ever make them again. In fact, without experience, you will struggle hard.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Yes, your past experience will always work for you if you are someone that learns from your mistakes.  Mistakes make us stronger and smarter. Experience is said to be the best teacher
copper member
Activity: 448
A very good strategy that many novice traders use is to trade small sums first, in this case, even if there are losses, they will be insignificant, and the experience gained will be invaluable.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
It is true, especially I learned a lot in trading. After so many unsuccessful trades I know where I made mistakes, I learned how to not trade by feelings. I learned, that it is not good to be greedy, when others are greedy. And also learned do not belive masses.
Activity: 756
My past cryptocurrency experience was a really bad one that I almost give up because I became so tiredsome when i learnt that many coins I've mined for months are shitcoins ,after some sad days i got myself back and start trying other ways by learning to detect good coins and tokens
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Experienced always count. From my experience i conclude that in crypto you have to invest very selectively which are stable it means Even if they donot give múltiple return bye they are not full either.  Second one must have reserve fund to buy the coin at dip.  Third you cannot be greedy at any stage if you have profit than take it rather than llave it for future
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
the past year of cryptocurrency is a lesson for all of us,it is a one of the best happen in cryptocurrency even investors losse a lot of investments because of rapidly collapse of the market.those lessons gives as benefits that we can make advantages and adjustments on the future of cryptocurrency so now as we wait the rise of the market and its already happening then we can use now the knowledge we learn from bear market.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.

experience is the main key to being able to change everything for the better, many people are successful because they are able to learn from the experiences they have experienced. if we experience a lot of losses in the past in trading or investing in cryptocurrency, by itself we can correct mistakes that have been experienced to change everything in order to be able to benefit in the future
Pages:
Jump to: