Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 17. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 03, 2018, 02:45:19 AM
My strategy is that i really join many bounties most especially from deadley and just holding my tokens so that my future life will be filled with good things
joining the bounty and the result of the bounty used for trading capital is very profitable. because the huge trading income will surely be greater if we get big profits and smart in managing coins.
It is SOMETIMES profitable. Not all the coins that have bounties like to begin with their project and make it available to be online.

If for you it is only sometimes, for me it is always, because I am making sure taht I am investing my precious time in the ico that I want to join with and most especially the best criteria is that it has to be successful and by that I am knowing a lot of things before I join icos that is by reading and reading about that ico, articles or anything related to that ico.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
January 16, 2018, 02:45:21 PM
Use few indicator to predict the markets,,
I always use RSI and exponential moving average with 3 different type,,,
RSI will show when we must buy on deep and sell in high, EMA to read the trends
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?

There are different traders, some do not like to wait and they always sell their coins even there is just a small increase, i am a different one, i am good at waiting so i always wait for my coins to increase its value greatly while working on bounty campaigns so i can still earn a huge amount of income even i wait for too long.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
My strategy is that i really join many bounties most especially from deadley and just holding my tokens so that my future life will be filled with good things
joining the bounty and the result of the bounty used for trading capital is very profitable. because the huge trading income will surely be greater if we get big profits and smart in managing coins.
It is SOMETIMES profitable. Not all the coins that have bounties like to begin with their project and make it available to be online.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 01:33:11 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 01:29:36 PM
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 01:27:47 PM
The best strategy would be to buy on low value and sell on the high value. Day trading could bring you the best amount of the short-term profit. Even if I support that kind of strategy in the trading I am more acquainted with the long-term profit because I don't have the time to watch the charts whole day. You will also discover other strategies that the professionals are sharing on this great forum. I wish you the best possible success in your trades!
Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 12:58:48 PM
My strategy in trading is a combination of holding and selling. I will work for the token since I do not have enough money yet to buy a lot and after the distribution of the token the expected event is that a lot of the holders will dump their token making the value lesser than usual. By this event i will be forced to hold my token since the rate of return is always an option in selling although even I sell it on its lowest price I would still call it a high return since no capital is invested but a spare time. Now, I will hold the token until I can up to the point I would forgot about it and sell if I am in n=great need and I will securely insure that the portion I would be selling is enough to pay such problem, need, or want.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 12:43:33 PM
Hardly there is at least one strategy that does not fail. The main thing is to minimize the number of these very failures
Well, the less the risk the less and the gain!
Sometimes it's better to miss the chance to earn money than get lost!
Looking at missed profits is not the most enjoyable occupation. Especially knowing that you had a great chance. And you did not use it! Sometimes you can even get a kick! The main thing in proportion to the budget!
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 15, 2018, 12:34:49 PM
Hardly there is at least one strategy that does not fail. The main thing is to minimize the number of these very failures
Sometimes it's better to miss the chance to earn money than get lost!
Activity: 84
January 15, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 15, 2018, 12:31:52 PM
Activity: 168
January 15, 2018, 12:31:37 PM
I usually just try to hold most coins. If I have some extra money I'd be willing to part with, I can try to make some profit by shorting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
January 15, 2018, 12:30:44 PM
My trading strategy is similar like investment, use long time period and martiangle money management. Before buy coin, I have to know coin track record history at least a year before and the volume for today. After that, see where is the third top/ bottom price action to decides stop loss and take profit area. Start buy and hold, mostly 2 - 3 month and take profit. Just like that
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 15, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
with the decision as expending use of strategy on following returns as release with the market,
investors might works on decision as extending use with beginning chance as preparing use of early tasks on evaluation.
Activity: 70
January 15, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
I understood that with such market hodling is the best strategy.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 02:41:54 PM
My strategy is to invest in projects that have or will have positive news. The main thing is not to panic when the price falls. If the stop loss is not delivered, then go to the investor's strategy for long term).
Activity: 822
January 09, 2018, 07:37:09 PM
I buy the new and stop loss take profile when i am satisfied with the gain i have made on such trade.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
January 09, 2018, 04:53:49 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
I like good old buy low sell high strategy. It is best strategy buy you have to know when price is low and when price is high if you do mistake you can lose lots money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
In crypto it's difficult to choose a standard strategy, out of trivial ones as "buy cheap, sell high".
There is no history to check, so I take most of my decisions by gut.
Pages:
Jump to: