Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 20. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 05:48:40 AM
I invest in short term, Smiley Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
January 03, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
uhm trading ? well I don't think that I'm a good trader so I'm gonna skip this one. For me , it's better to invest into ICO's and then try to buy and hold only good coins. For now , I'm with ERISTICA ICo and so far I'm glad with all the news they are bring.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 03, 2018, 12:21:58 PM
I usually spread my investment on different coins first. This helps me to cover up losses i would have made of other coins fell in price after i invested. I then keep a profit gain threshold level. Once the level is reached I sell my coins and cash out my profit. If the price falls i just hold them and wait for them to recover.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
I usually sell some after a 50% gain. Will sell enough to cover my initial investment and HODL the remainder that I have left.
Activity: 350
January 03, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?

Time management is the only strategy i have. Luck is the one of the best asset in trading , You should always analyze the situation before investing and never sell your coins at the lowest price that you will get. The market is volatile so there is no chance for you to know when is the best price in the market will came out so you need to do a lot of research.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 03, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
I always leave my initial investment there and play with the profits.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 10:39:48 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
Usually, whenever I go into trading, I buy those altcoins that for me have a large potential to grow by just first seeking further information about that altcoin and see its capacity and capability to raise its price and if it is good and beneficial for long term holding. Whenever I do such thing, I ensure myself that what I have spent must take a feedback which will be beneficial for my part. I do hold it as long as I can see it can rise and reach my satisfaction to regain what I have spent.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 03, 2018, 10:33:27 AM
I do not have a specific strategy for trading. When the market is very volatile, as now, I trade short transactions, when the market is bearish, I trade in long.
Activity: 18
January 03, 2018, 10:29:38 AM
Before I learned how to use fibs, macd, and pivot bands, I woul open my Bittrex account, click on the wallet tabs and look for any coins that wer up 40% or so.  I'd start selling off and taking profits. Everything retraces then I would watch and buy some back later.  Stupid I know but it kinda worked.  Advice learn technical trading and read read read new and updates.
Activity: 350
💲
January 03, 2018, 10:28:34 AM
Well, I don't really trade. I just look for a coin i like (white paper and team and vision) and then I buy it. Next, I will hold said coin for 1 or 2 years and then check my position. If It is still a good coin, I keep holding, I'd not i swap it with another coin
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
January 03, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

The basic principles of trading is always the way to earn more profit, Just buy when the value is low and sell it again when high. A certain events are also affecting the value of coins in the market like the banning of ico's in china, Sometimes it was a good reason for bitcoins to decrease its value because we can invest more coins on that days and wait for it to grow again.
Activity: 25
January 03, 2018, 10:26:23 AM
Hi guys, I just stumbled upon this company called Giftz, and what appears to me is that they are working with a big ICO company such as BlockV. Does anyone know something about? They sure look like a worthwhile investment to me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
January 03, 2018, 10:25:58 AM
Learn to be content on a low profit for a good start and dont let emotions take you anywhere from panic selling. The more you panic the more your regrets will appear. Learn to be wise about profits learn how to identify the good coin to bad ones.
Activity: 56
January 03, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
Believe in yourself and Go for it Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform
January 03, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
My trading strategy is simple - buy lower and hold. Never sale  Smiley
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 03, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

I think dividing into your capital to right pieces is maybe the most important thing in trading. Don't make your plans just on one coin and establish a good balance between your long and short time investments.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 03, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
I'll probably double it, I'll sell it half, and then I'll go up four times, sell a quarter, and then leave a quarter of it in the local wallet, and choose to ignore it.
That is a very practical strategy.
For me, I tried to follow the similar strategy.
The thing is it is always hard for me to forget about the last quarter I have Angry
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 03, 2018, 10:15:53 AM
I'll probably double it, I'll sell it half, and then I'll go up four times, sell a quarter, and then leave a quarter of it in the local wallet, and choose to ignore it.
Activity: 157
January 03, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
I usually research carefuly before investing in any coin. understanding clearly each coin help me more confident when choosing the strategy. with Bitcoin and some big altcoin such as XRP, ETH i will hold in long time. with small coins such as Siacoin, Digybyte, i will trade in short time
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
January 03, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
Find coins that are long term, invest in that, when you make profit, you take the profit and you start investing in coins for short term. and begin trading from there.
Pages:
Jump to: