Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 13. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 01:22:41 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
My investment strategy is bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin and I think it's a gold mine. I like to invest in bitcoin because its cost is very good and profit will be very high if you buy from 3 BTC or more. Especially, bitcoin will never die so I will not be too worried about my investment. I only buy low and sell high.
My strategy has brought in over $ 5,000 since February to now.
it seems the topic is a trading strategy, not an investment. so I think your answer is very inappropriate.
because investment and trading are very different
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
March 05, 2018, 01:16:08 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
My investment strategy is bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin and I think it's a gold mine. I like to invest in bitcoin because its cost is very good and profit will be very high if you buy from 3 BTC or more. Especially, bitcoin will never die so I will not be too worried about my investment. I only buy low and sell high.
My strategy has brought in over $ 5,000 since February to now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 01:13:31 AM
My trading strategy is similar like investment, use long time period and martiangle money management. Before buy coin, I have to know coin track record history at least a year before and the volume for today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 04, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
It is necessary to have a little technical analysis to understand this. You will learn to understand when the currency will begin to grow or decline.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 04, 2018, 04:41:47 PM
The main principle of investment and, in particular, speculation in the financial market - is to buy at the lowest price and sell at the maximum.
Therefore, do not rush to buy crypto-currencies at the peak of their growth. The best option is to wait for a corrective price reduction, which is guaranteed after each new growth price.
In order to correctly choose the time of investment in crypto currency, you need to learn how to analyze their quotes.
To do this, you can use one of the many on-line quotes services where it is possible to independently analyze the market and find the most optimal levels for the acquisition of digital money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 02:54:33 PM
My strategy is buying cheap and selling when it's increasing
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 04, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
I'm using a very rigorous strategy, completely based on technical analysis (of course I listen to the declarations that can manipulate the price, but usually I saw that even in these cases, after little time the movements caused by the news are corrected by the chart.)
In this way I have decent results and I don't have a too high level of stress.
Activity: 126
March 04, 2018, 01:57:30 PM
What I learned is that whenever prices fall, don't sell and trade only on the right season. After that, don't exhaust everything in one blow. Always leave atleast 20% for your next investment. It will be hard if you start things all over again...
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 01:45:41 PM
buying a coin should know about the project, whether it will run well or will be a scam.
my strategy is very easy to buy when it goes down and sells on the rise without having to wait for high profits.
moderate profit is enough for me.
Activity: 673
Merit: 112
umachit.fund
March 04, 2018, 01:42:01 PM
I mostly work for long-term investments, it's more reliable, takes less time and nerves. Although I will not argue that short trades can be more profitable.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
March 04, 2018, 01:39:07 PM
I don't have fixed strategy and try to be as flexible as possible. I am more of a long-term investor. If I buy some coin with intention of short term holding and selling I would set up a level that I am going to sell it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 04, 2018, 01:29:00 PM
I will set different selling price and period of holding for different coins. If there aren’t any event coming up, I normally sell when the profit is between 10% to 30%. If there is event coming up, I will hold till nearer to the event before selling.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 04, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

I try to set an exit point before I open a trade, and then stick to it. If a trade starts going the wrong way then I try to be objective and not panic and look at the longer-term view - we all know that prices fluctuate tremendously, and if something you're sure is a good project starts dropping, then there is reason to expect it will rise again. I try not to cut losses unless I lose faith in the project.
Activity: 602
March 04, 2018, 01:02:37 PM
This is a very capacious question, because there are so many strategies in trading, it's just not worth talking about just now, simply because I understand very little about it and therefore all the trading for me is to buy cheaper and sell more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 12:57:14 PM
I usually sell 20% after 50% gain (sometimes higher) and invest into riskier coin and do the same. I have a more long-term strategy.

HODL strategy almost everytime pays out Smiley

Interesting strategy. But, do you sell the 20% of your coins of Bitcoin or Fiat? Shouldn't you wait for at least 500% profit in order to actually make a difference?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 12:55:38 PM
I think I have no fixed strategy. I usually divide into two categories, first is short term and second is long term. For short term, I would observe the market, select some altcoin to buy them at reasonable prices, wait a few days and sell them with a margin of 15%. In some cases if the altcoin falls down for a long time, I will decide to sell the hole. As for long term, I will choose a few altcoin that have the potential to grow, keep it for a long time and will sell when they have high value in the future.
Activity: 406
homt.net
March 04, 2018, 12:26:20 PM
Just I like short term trade. Just simple profit I want.
Suppose I bought a coin with 40 cent, then after increase some (44/45 cent) I would like to sell it.
And some coin I hold for long time.
Trading means risk. Without risk no gain.
Activity: 14
March 04, 2018, 12:20:08 PM
Well, I don't really trade. I just look for a coin i like (white paper and team and vision) and then I buy it. Next, I will hold said coin for 1 or 2 years and then check my position. If It is still a good coin, I keep holding, I'd not i swap it with another coin
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 12:11:25 PM
I am not sure about these, but I have been there for a longer time between my plans and I have to continue to invest. I am concentrating on long-term investments and can be said that I expect this time of year to pass

I see many people have investment for a long-term and I think they are making a big profit for doing this. but I think we need to determine how long we want to sell the coin because I don't think that every people can wait until more than 5 years to make a profit. I think we can try for a short-term investment, for example, we can do 3 years investment and after 3 years, we start to sell the investment to get our money back. but all in all, I think the long-term investment is a good strategy in cryptocurrency because in cryptocurrency if we use a long-term investment, it will give us a big profit especially if we can invest in bitcoin or in top ten coinmarketcap.
Exactly! Trading strategy is very significant, specially for aspiring trader. We need to have a secured plan to gain profitable result. Setting proper price targets, and learning the best strategy that's going to work best for you is one of the first steps we need to take.
Activity: 264
March 04, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

it is depends on market state, for example last month when BTC crash, i hold BTC until BTC crash ended then when BTC been stable, I buy alts in min prices then i sold and imigrate to BTC, and now I have BTC
Pages:
Jump to: