Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 19. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 11:32:15 PM
My strategy in trading is to monitor the price everyday. I recorded the price when I bought it. If the interest goes as high as 30% then I would sell it. There is no timeframe, you just need to be sure that your money is earning.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 10:52:04 PM
Now i moved to long term trading because day trading is unpredictable job and difficult to gain consistent profit from that. I often miss big profit because too early sell cause the price soar too fast. I just learn more the fundamental of each coin and after that buy it in better price and then just hold it a few month. This is way is more easy to do it , need less time and no need full time to analysis the chart and could be promising more profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 09:17:06 PM
Buy and Hold good quality coins.
Invest small amounts into promising coins and watch it grow
Use my solid coins as collateral for margin trading and take the profits to invest into more solid coins.
For margin trading I try to get at least 10% profit per trade
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 06, 2018, 08:12:24 PM
Of course, the standard strategy is to buy cheap and to sell when the price is high. This is obvious.
The real secret is to identify some patterns that predict an explosion of value. They exist, and I'm starting to see them. :-)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
My strategy in trading is whenever i fell enough with the profit i will sell my coins. And i usually buy a cheap coin and hold it. I dont really like to buy an expensive coins, because to be honest i can not reach their price

My strategy is similart to yours. I also try to catch penny coins which means very cheap and has not a lot of attention on it. Because popular ones are already expensive and I don't want to buy them.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 04, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
73-95 percent returns with the difference to beginning limit of entrance with the table.
might works with the helps of extract tools and different application of strategy to gains as less with the risks to manage target to complete with the terms of projects plan.

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
January 04, 2018, 09:43:45 AM
I don't think traders will reveal their strategies on how to efficiently do trading. I think all the strategies are the same, it is to buy low and sell high, learn to be patient and do not panic.

Traders will not eventually reaveal all there strategies because its for them, its their technique. In that way they can actually earn because they actually work and pariently waiting the time.
Activity: 378
January 04, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
i do wait a long time like for a week and so on the shortest time will be 2 day because if i pick a short term altcoin i do keep an eye on it so i can know that if the coin gain price or not but if it gain like 30% i will sell it to gain my profits
Activity: 476
January 04, 2018, 09:36:02 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
Purchase as much coins as possible that are performing well in the market and are valued under $1. And then hold them for a reasonable period before selling. In this way you can get more coins in your stash and when prices hike, more gains for you!
Activity: 392
January 04, 2018, 09:29:32 AM
my strategy on trading is buy low wait for a day, week or month then sell it and I will sell it if I am ok to the price or the gain I got but if I am not satisfied I will hold it or if the coin is decreasing I will sell it as soon as possible
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 09:27:50 AM
I don't think traders will reveal their strategies on how to efficiently do trading. I think all the strategies are the same, it is to buy low and sell high, learn to be patient and do not panic.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 09:24:15 AM
Everyone is saying "buy low and sell high" or "I sell after 10/20%"
But how much do you invest per coin ? Because investing 1$ to win 0.10$ is a good profit Smiley

For me, I mostly trade for fun. I started to invest 50€ per great potential coin (ETH/LTC/XRP) or 10€ for less know coin (FLO / Zcash ..)
Today I still invest 10€ or 15€ for small coin but with recent increase, I invest 150€/250€ for ETH/LTC/XRP.
And I keep those coins for 3/6 months expecting a profit up to 30%/60%.

And you, how much money do you invest ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
For me,  I apply a bit of short term,  medium term and more of long term strategy.
Activity: 248
January 04, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
i buy and wait. some companies i buy and wait for years some companies i decide to sell when profit 20%
Activity: 252
January 04, 2018, 09:17:59 AM
My strategy in trading is whenever i fell enough with the profit i will sell my coins. And i usually buy a cheap coin and hold it. I dont really like to buy an expensive coins, because to be honest i can not reach their price
Activity: 257
January 04, 2018, 09:16:21 AM
my strategi trading is i usually 50% for short term trading and 50% for longterm trading
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
January 04, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?

The basic principles of trading is always the way to earn more profit, Just buy when the value is low and sell it again when high. A certain events are also affecting the value of coins in the market like the banning of ico's in china, Sometimes it was a good reason for bitcoins to decrease its value because we can invest more coins on that days and wait for it to grow again.

Yes, you are right, but you can always have time to buy / sell after the news. Usually this is a sharp jump up or down. Well, if you manage to catch the moment then this is success. I read forecasts for trading and sometimes do so. It's not always a success, but in principle I'm not at a loss.
Activity: 104
January 04, 2018, 08:18:15 AM
I prefer the long term holding because i don't have much time to do it. when i think the price is reasonable i will sell some and buy a new token which is cheaper than mine and wait again.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
January 04, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
My trading strategy is this: I am constantly in bitcoin and buy altcoyins for trading within a day. As soon as the price of altcoin has grown - I immediately sell it and again I am in bitcoin, earning at the same time from 2 to 10 percent. So I increase the number of my bitcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 04, 2018, 07:59:34 AM
It seems you can always make money under current market condition, especially if you invest in altcoins.
But it won't last long, most altcoins are overvalued.
Pages:
Jump to: