Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 16. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 12:06:53 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
My strategy in trading is simple buy at low and sell at high. I hold some altcoins and I closely watch them and buy and sell accordingly. No time limit.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2018, 11:54:14 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
For me, my only strategy in trading is to buy and sell of every coins which prices are stable because it helps me to increased my profit. When I am going to buy one the price of the coin should be low and when the price of is high I am going to sell it out. In this strategy, I earned a lot of profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 11:31:47 PM
I have no experience in trading yet but I'm already reading and educating myself by reading forums with trading topics. I wish sooner that I will also be an expert in trading and I'm thanking those people who are not selfish and always willing to give sound advice.
Activity: 280
-----
March 03, 2018, 11:10:21 PM
Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing. I got my trading strategy from J. Paul Getty, one of the richest man in the past. This industry is about the demand. Another strategy is, buy when cheap, sell when expensive. Avoid panic buying and selling or else you'll regret it. The secret is patience. Just have a lot of patience. Patience is the key! Wait for the right time.
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
My deposit is not very big, so I buy just TOP coins and don't consider high-risky coins. I'm buying for mid term investment and use stop-loss everytime.
Not less than half of my deposit I'm holding in BTC.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
One way of trading in this crypto market is to trade based on news.

You noticed that when bad news come up, the market tend to sell down for over a few days.

In this crypto market, news travel slightly slower than in the traditional financial markets cos we do not have a Reuters or financial news service dedicated to crypto.

So usually when you read coindesk or cointelegraph or just from google, you still have time to buy or sell.

This can make you good money if you are monitoring the news daily..

e.g. when I first read about IBM using Stellar, it was doing 0.022, then within the day it went up to 0.045.. and then over the few days it went up to 0.2. There is a lot of reaction time to buy or sell after you hear the news and you can still profit.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

I have two strategies when trading altcoin. I usually have two separate bank roll for two purpose. One is for day trading and the other one is for long term. I will buy one altcoin, 50% is for day trading while the other 50% is for long term. If my investment gets 5-15% for day trading i will sell it now and i will just wait for around 30-50% income on my long trading. The key with my strategy is i don't rush things and i will just patiently waiting before selling and if there is no assurance that it will rise in it's price that's the time i will sell it and look for another investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 05:45:36 AM
if I to invest can be said with a term that is not too short. I am used to saving for a short time and sell profit 15-20%. and I am very confident with the strategy I am making.
Activity: 229
March 03, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
I'm using day trading. Day trading, as its name implies, is the method of buying and selling securities within the same day. Positions are closed out within the same day they are taken, and no position is held overnight.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
All these actions I do on the insides that I bought. Did not want to seek information and decided to do so )
Activity: 243
March 03, 2018, 05:28:38 AM
For now I am not selling my any coins, just hold and wait for long term. I generally prefer to hold coins with low prize but has chance to rise in a few years. And some of my coins are from bounties I sold them if their prize is enough high for me or buy different coins with them to hold.
Activity: 238
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
March 03, 2018, 05:27:47 AM
Hardly there is at least one strategy that does not fail. The main thing is to minimize the number of these very failures
Well, the less the risk the less and the gain!

Your crypt assets will just depend on the market value.
So if the market goes up then you'll probably get higher crypto asset value but otherwise, you need to pray the everything's back to normal as used to be.
Trading is the most dangerous thing in Crypto since it is indeed very risky but like a gamble, if you are lucky and you win, surely you'll get more than you're expecting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
March 03, 2018, 05:25:42 AM
i do lot research on alt coins lot. research about the past trends and backing team. in my portfolio always have 5 coins. maximum i give 20% for one coin.

i am planning to 5000$ Ncash
Activity: 238
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
March 03, 2018, 05:25:07 AM

My strategy in crypto trading is more effective than some investors and traders.
I am using Tether USDT as my stash because it is 1USD:1USDT ratio and when the Bitcoin or altcoins price value changes my USDT will be the same.
If the Crypto Market will start to drop I will then put to my stash (USDT) and wait until the market goes down up to their lowest value.
When the market starts to recover, I will then use my stash (USDT) to buy all the coins that I love to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
March 03, 2018, 05:21:46 AM
If I see a good coin, I divide my budget for that coin into parts.
The first part, I buy it at a current price. That "current price" is my base point. Of course I will sell it higher than that price. But things don't go that easy. Especially this times, coins are still being dumped for some reasons. If the price really goes down than my base point, I will buy some more. If it goes down even more, I will still buy some more as long as I still have budget left for that coin. Since I am not selling lower than my base point, when the time the price increases higher than it, I can have good profits. Basically, it happens for months. I know many are also doing this.
Activity: 378
March 03, 2018, 05:03:30 AM
Part in the long term, it's a bitcoin for example. And part in the short term. These are new alts which in my opinion will attract enough interest
To the margins trade I tried to buy and wait until profit 15-30 % then I will sell.
Then I will buy and hold coins again with the quality of the well.
Activity: 356
March 03, 2018, 04:48:20 AM
Part in the long term, it's a bitcoin for example. And part in the short term. These are new alts which in my opinion will attract enough interest
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 04:31:46 AM
My trading is called intraday, use time frame at 1 or 5 minutes. My positions end in a few hours, I rarely keep them open all day.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 03, 2018, 04:24:14 AM
Most of the time, when I buy a token, I'll forget it short-term ups and downs, I would hold a period of time, because in my opinion, the short-term high frequency trading doesn't let me get high profits, so I choose to hold for a long time.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 03, 2018, 02:47:28 AM
I like the ping pong style on trading. For example i buy bch when its under 0.11 then sell over 0.12 its similar to most of altcoins.
Find a support line and buy from bottom sell from top. Easy and profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: