Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 19. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ancient Rome, before all the infighting and political squabbles and raiders split and destroyed it, of course. I would love to see what it was like with my own eyes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I'd make a move on that dime that was way into me but I was to shy to hit on her.  Cheesy I know but I regret it, she was and is a knockout...  Oh and stop wars from starting bring cures to diseases that killed lots of people and all that jazz.   Grin
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I've never shot up a drug into my body.

Quite the opposite.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Time travel will soon be possible post singularity/music festival.

We get it, you have an active imagination when you're shooting up.  You have been wrong 100% in the past about everything.   Undecided
I've also heard rumors that Dank has a certain skill which makes every statement he makes turns out to be wrong…

I speak in positive statements, truths.

And my guitar will soon prove me right.
Possible to listen to your music anywhere? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love

We get it, you have an active imagination when you're shooting up.  You have been wrong 100% in the past about everything.   Undecided
I've also heard rumors that Dank has a certain skill which makes every statement he makes turns out to be wrong…

I speak in positive statements, truths.

And my guitar will soon prove me right.
legendary
You cannot kill love

I've never shot up a drug into my body.

But you know this, you're shilling.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Ok. I am entering a time machine.

Setting up. Date : 2000BC
Just I need to take my camera Smiley

YouTube will be mine!!! I will have all of the subscribers! xD
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

legendary
You cannot kill love
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
I would go to 1963 to thank the creators of Doctor Who for the awesome show  Grin

Actually, you managed to go back in time 2 weeks to ressurect this thread Tongue
Not bad!
I'd probably like to go back approximately 2000 years and find out what this Jesus guy was all about. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I would go to 1963 to thank the creators of Doctor Who for the awesome show  Grin

Original idea you have there.
While you are in 1963, could you stop by Dallas and keep JFK from getting killed?
Activity: 154
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
I would go back to early 2009 and just start mining like a mother fucker, I would invest every single penny i had and even go into debt to buy as many gpu's as possible, Then come 2013 when the price hit 1k i would dump all of it.

Thanks for ruining the market price in your dimension, asshole. Sad
haha don't take out your frustration on him..! he's just talking about a hypothetical situation here..! It didn't happened we haven't invented a time machine yet so keep calm and believe in btc.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I would go back to early 2009 and just start mining like a mother fucker, I would invest every single penny i had and even go into debt to buy as many gpu's as possible, Then come 2013 when the price hit 1k i would dump all of it.

Thanks for ruining the market price in your dimension, asshole. Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I will go back in 2009 and buy as much bitcoins as i can!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 490
1066, want to be on a hill overlooking the battle of hastings
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Is your time machine safe?
Provably fair?   Tongue
Activity: 127
2009... The time that she really2 loves me.... haha haha