Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 13. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
GOOD Dev
I'd go back before any bubble and make a killing off the bubble before it goes  bust.   Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I will go back 2,000,000 bc with my 10,000 wifes and private army. I repopulate earth with my descendants. I will change history.  Cheesy

Oh.. please no. The earth can't afford a billion inbred people with genetic disorders. You better pack off to some other planet (Mars, may be. Neptune is also another option) with your descendants.  Grin

Seriously those Israelites came from one family right? Are those jews inbred?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I'd go back to the day op posted this thread and slap him with a bag full of nickles.

that I would like to do too lol
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I will go back 2,000,000 bc with my 10,000 wifes and private army. I repopulate earth with my descendants. I will change history.  Cheesy

Oh.. please no. The earth can't afford a billion inbred people with genetic disorders. You better pack off to some other planet (Mars, may be. Neptune is also another option) with your descendants.  Grin
Merit: 101
I'd go back to the day op posted this thread and slap him with a bag full of nickles.
Haha this actually made me laugh out loud, thanks, I needed that. Cheesy
Forgive him Father for he has sinned.  Shocked

I hope to god you're joking.
lol i'm not a fanatic.  forgive Vod too Father for he has sinned too Smiley
Tee Hee Heee
Fuck God.
Whops.
A person going to hell is about as likely as being stabbed by a pink unicorn right in your hepatitis.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Forgive him Father for he has sinned.  Shocked

I hope to god you're joking.
1 what?
Year one? Why would you like that?

That would be the time jesus was born?
what would a person say to Jesus if the went back and met him? I think i would have been one of the apostles.
P.S. you didn't capitalize J in Jesus that's a sin Smiley
Oh noes, I just happened to do it too jesus, maybe I'll burn forever in the imaginary hell. Damn.
Now you're just trying to annoy me deliberately! Cheesy
time
1 what?

Yes indeed, but it's more fun to see people posting their reasons and ideas! If everyone just posted numbers in this thread it'd be quite boring indeed.

At least we are done with the people saying they will go back in 2010-2012 to buy BTC
Ah yeah. I'd love that too. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
1 what?

Yes indeed, but it's more fun to see people posting their reasons and ideas! If everyone just posted numbers in this thread it'd be quite boring indeed.

At least we are done with the people saying they will go back in 2010-2012 to buy BTC
1 what?

Activity: 140
1 what?

Activity: 140
time
Activity: 770
Would love to be in Florence of the Renaissance...

It reminds of me of assassins creed
Activity: 490
Would love to be in Florence of the Renaissance...
Pages:
Jump to: