Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 15. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

but I would of found some ways to purchase bitcoins Cheesy

besides, I would bet my money on all football games I remember Cheesy

If you time travel you won't be that 11 year you, you would be currently you and you could go visit with that young you Cheesy
Or that how it usually work at movies, I'm not sure how this time machine works tough.

He will go back to 2008 and paste a sticky note on his room to buy tons of bitcoins and in 2014 he will be driving tesla.

I would just go talking to myself like, "Hi, I'm you from future and I will make you rich".
It would be pretty easy to proof that I'm "me" and that I'm from future.

yeah, but you have to make sure no one else sees you, which would be a hard job..

Why I couldn't just be my new friend? Cheesy
Just use disguise or something. So that people would'n think why I would look exactly like me Cheesy
Physicists say it's not possible to meet yourself in ANY time. They call it a natural fail safe .
What physicist said this more specifically?
2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

If you time travel you won't be that 11 year you, you would be currently you and you could go visit with that young you Cheesy
Or that how it usually work at movies, I'm not sure how this time machine works tough.

He will go back to 2008 and paste a sticky note on his room to buy tons of bitcoins and in 2014 he will be driving tesla.

I would just go talking to myself like, "Hi, I'm you from future and I will make you rich".

yeah, but you have to make sure no one else sees you, which would be a hard job..

Just use disguise or something. So that people would'n think why I would look exactly like me Cheesy

which kind of disguise? Cheesy

I look a lot like younger me just half a meter taller lol
Obviously, you'd have to wear a lot of make up, possibly a mask.

yeah, and other people in my house wouldn't be surprised to see a dude in a mask hanging out with me? Cheesy

I should kidnap myself on the way from school, but what if I kick myself in the nuts Cheesy
You'd have to wear some sort of ball-protection. Do you own any hockey equipment?

no, hockey isn't really popular in Europe Cheesy

but I'll take that one for the riches Cheesy

now, when have that settled all we need now is a time-machine Cheesy
Not popular in europe? How far west are ya from? Definitely not Scandinavia at least!

Croatia Tongue

we watch it sometimes, Medveščak is quite popular but it's not like I'v ever seen someone playing hockey Cheesy

In Zagreb maybe but I'm at the eastern end of the country Cheesy
Aha yeah, it might not be as popular a bit farther south. It's still huge in the north though.
Basically the countries with winter 70% of the year like winter related sports, for some
reason. Wink

well it makes sense Cheesy

down here we're all into football,handball,waterpolo etc. Cheesy

not sure which part of Scandinavia you're from but if you're from Sweden you might be into handball too Cheesy
Handball is alright. Fast paced sports with good entertainment quality. Altho I don't really watch any sports, on ice or not. Smiley
Activity: 196
2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

yeah, and other people in my house wouldn't be surprised to see a dude in a mask hanging out with me? Cheesy

I should kidnap myself on the way from school, but what if I kick myself in the nuts Cheesy
You'd have to wear some sort of ball-protection. Do you own any hockey equipment?

Not popular in europe? How far west are ya from? Definitely not Scandinavia at least!

Croatia Tongue

we watch it sometimes, Medveščak is quite popular but it's not like I'v ever seen someone playing hockey Cheesy

Aha yeah, it might not be as popular a bit farther south. It's still huge in the north though.
Basically the countries with winter 70% of the year like winter related sports, for some
reason. Wink

well it makes sense Cheesy

down here we're all into football,handball,waterpolo etc. Cheesy

not sure which part of Scandinavia you're from but if you're from Sweden you might be into handball too Cheesy
2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

Croatia Tongue

reason. Wink
2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

Croatia Tongue

2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

legendary
2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

intersting

I would tell my self

you know that game when we play England, we're going to win, so borrow money from everyone else, sell stuff and put it on that game

btw, we're going to lose from Turkey so put the money on them Cheesy
legendary
2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

2008 Cheesy

I was 11 back then lol

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Notice how dank was unable to answer a single question about heaven?

One minute he says we will all share heaven - the next minute he says we each have our own reality.

He has no clue.

Cheesy

Ask one thing at a time.  That's normally how a discussion works, otherwise, when I reply to all of them, you will throw around several nonsensical replies to stray the topic further.

Do we all share the same reality in heaven, or are we each in our own reality?

Please just answer the question, and don't play your nonsensical games.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Notice how dank was unable to answer a single question about heaven?

One minute he says we will all share heaven - the next minute he says we each have our own reality.

He has no clue.

Cheesy

Ask one thing at a time.  That's normally how a discussion works, otherwise, when I reply to all of them, you will throw around several nonsensical replies to stray the topic further.
Pages:
Jump to: