Pages:
Author

Topic: Your way to find most promising ICOs? - page 8. (Read 1339 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:40:48 PM
What pages, channels, blogs etc?

Maybe first look at their rating first, then choose some and compare it with advanced research.
Then join their social media. It seems to be quite effective, at least to slightly filter the current number of ico.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 09:30:12 AM
In order to select a project, you need to spend a lot of time to select it, to analyze the project. It seems to me that today every person should think about how to choose the right investment project. It's really difficult.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 04, 2018, 09:27:05 AM
 I'm persuaded that while some of top ICOs is being issued, very soon everybody would know about it, the same thing for example with Uchain. The first day while bounty begins they had over 3000 registrations.
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 12:23:04 AM
I always look at the bounty manager, trust and the number of participants in the campaign. At times too, i consider the team members and the roadmap of the project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
The way I look to find and best ICO is research about their project, and also in their rating in icobench. That's all the criteria that I look for a best promising ICO.
Activity: 125
July 03, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

I think personally, there are many ways to find a promising ICO. First, check and read the white paper to know the purpose of the project and to know the purpose of the project. Check also the project roadmap as it sometimes also affects the project and so you need to make a lot of research and only those who will be able to find an appointment and they will help you.
Activity: 56
July 03, 2018, 11:37:39 PM
The rating website can help me filter out a lot of junk items, then check the project white papers and team information, and whether I have experience in successful projects. It is very important that only success can be successful again.
Activity: 266
July 03, 2018, 11:29:50 PM
First, I'll subscribe to some great reviewers' tweets, so they'll have professional ratings.
Second, most of the time, I pay more attention to the rating of ICODROPS.
Activity: 189
July 03, 2018, 11:25:44 PM
I have not been able to find the most promising ico in my opinion, until now I still ask for consideration from my colleagues in choosing ico project. but that I know, is the concept, team, and marketing done by definitely will affect the success of an ico. coupled with a large community will support its success.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

I used to find out the progress of projects from established communities, such as telegram channels.
The more members of the community and the active team the better. But of course the project roadmap will remain a major consideration.
Activity: 43
July 03, 2018, 08:52:36 PM
of course, each person has the best way to find a good ICO, my way to look is to see a good rating of ICO rating on the website and I will examine the future prospects of ICO in the global crypto market, this way I will know whether this ICO have a future and give me an advantage over the investment I have invested.
copper member
Activity: 364
July 03, 2018, 08:47:22 PM
I follow an expert from a telegram channel, a few experts from twitter, read forum sentiments and do my own research then comes the decision which is my own.

I read ICO white paper and ask referrals from my friends and co workers. There are also bounty management that i use to follow because i believe in there judgement.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
July 03, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

For me i will choose thru the best known campaign managers with no negative trust. Campaign managers will do the most research about the ICO before he accept the task of handling the campaign because their reputation is at stake that if they handle a bad ICO it will reduce their good ratings but if the ICO is successful many participants will going to join because they trust the campaign manager.

That is the most important with no negative trust. An ICO is very helpful it run a development to the community. In joining an ICO is a resposible obligation which takes task to do. Their are ICOs which is very helpful to the commumity that gives a stable life to everyone. They have said their are scammers but I think it is easy to identify if you gather informations.
Activity: 222
July 03, 2018, 07:56:40 PM

Icodrops. Then study some of their whitepapers, and search for models business that is quite unique and innovative.
And of course the more funds that have been collected will get better.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
July 03, 2018, 07:37:55 PM
Take a look on IcoDrops. They publish only good ICOs. I was told about this site so recommend now. Also i have c couple of Telegram channels where people understand a lot in crypto and you can ask them for advice, but there is only russian language
Activity: 409
July 03, 2018, 06:45:42 PM
I think Bitcointalk forum offers the perfect environment to find a good ICO and read good information about ICOs. I also visit telegram, twitter and ICO announcement websites.
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

For me i will choose thru the best known campaign managers with no negative trust. Campaign managers will do the most research about the ICO before he accept the task of handling the campaign because their reputation is at stake that if they handle a bad ICO it will reduce their good ratings but if the ICO is successful many participants will going to join because they trust the campaign manager.

Usually check first the necessary requirements such as white paper,road map and what is the purpose of the project. Then look for good ICO manager and take a look also of the member. Or else check the forum sentiments site articles or follow them.
Activity: 730
July 03, 2018, 06:32:34 PM
https://bountyplatform.io .There are a lot of ICO,good managers and very often new ICO are added.Such platforms are actually a lot so do not be lazy to climb on the forum and you will find a lot of information.I also advise you to look more often at the site https://www.amazix.com/.  There are also very good always ICO.Can also add them to telegram group https://t.me/amazix_bounties
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 06:30:37 PM
People will tell  you to check out the team, verify their existence, ico rating website,crypto communities opinon  e.t.c. I think it is great but you also need first hand experience through previous occurences that you might have had, this also helps you make better judgement whether it will end up being scam or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:25:55 PM
I usually choose the ICO project according to the manager rather than the ICO rating pages as well as the index. And I often participate in ICO campaigns managed by Amazix because most of them are potential ICO campaigns. There are also other likely managers that are yahoo, aTriz, deadley, cheus ...
Pages:
Jump to: