Pages:
Author

Topic: Your way to find most promising ICOs? - page 9. (Read 1339 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
I use ICO rating sites, news sites with articles about ICO and social leaders. I think that there are much more ways how to find new projects.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:06:03 PM
1) it's not hype ICO
2) it must be small company with already active business.
3) token must be useful for company
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 06:04:44 PM
First I look for ongoing ICO on ICO ratings sites and after that I read the summary there and take out the list of ICOs which I like the most and after that I check their team, read their whitepaper, and check their collections so far. By doing this I get good amount of idea about the ICO and after that I decide which one I will participate in.
Activity: 99
July 03, 2018, 06:02:14 PM
I usually check coinschedule to keep an eye on upcoming projects.

I use icodrops.com for quick overview. 
you need to work a lot so i think tht younshoulx be ready to read a ot and to make a kotnof researches only that way you will find your ico

Hey guys,

ICODrops is most probaly a scam - which takes everyone who pays money to them.

Trying to ask genuine questions will get you a ban in their telegram, emails with questions and without a payment offer will get ignored.

Do yourself a favour and never visit nor trust this website.

Activity: 620
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 06:02:00 PM
there are many ways to find a promising ICO. First, check and read whitepaper to know the purpose of the project and to know the goals of it. Also check the roadmap of the project because sometimes it also affects the project. Some investards dont want to have a long term investment so it may affect the project also.
Activity: 99
July 03, 2018, 06:01:21 PM
What pages, channels, blogs etc?
inthink that you need to make a lotjof researches znd only them younwill be able to find promising icos ans they will help you
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
July 03, 2018, 05:59:40 PM
I usually check coinschedule to keep an eye on upcoming projects.

I use icodrops.com for quick overview.  

Hey guys,

ICODrops is most probaly a scam, which takes everyone who pays money to them.

Trying to ask genuine questions will get you a ban in their telegram, emails with questions and without a payment offer will get ignored.

Do yourself a favour and never visit nor trust this website.

Activity: 180
Merit: 11
I follow an expert from a telegram channel, a few experts from twitter, read forum sentiments and do my own research then comes the decision which is my own.
You're right. Although there are many ICO analysts, I think the decision to invest in the ICO is ours. We should not listen to them. Because they are likely to do the wrong analysis
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Hey there, take a look- https://hackernoon.com/5-promising-icos-you-need-to-know-648990d84dd  , website with a lot of ICOs.
copper member
Activity: 350

First , I try to read their white paper so that I can really understand the concept of the project and second is to monitor them in their telegram so that I will be aware of the progress of their project wether it is reliable or not and the manager itself because We know already the managers that can really push through a project and not involve in scamming .
Activity: 490

I always join the telegram so that I can follow their activities and another thing is to read their white paper so that I can thoroughly understand the objectives of the project and the last thing to consider of my ways in finding promising ICO is the people working for their project like the manager.
Activity: 518
My way to identify most promising ICO is when there is a stable company established since before it launched ICO and joining blockchain technology.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
This is what I do :
- Checking their project, the project must be innovative not a copycut from existing project.
- Make sure the team behind that project is legit (do your own research by checking their profile on LinkedIn, another social media etc)
- Read the whitepaper and roadmap.
- Follow them on social media twitter, telegram etc.
- Read some reviews about their project on the internet.
- Asking the community in this forum.
Activity: 182
I am digging up some good informations about these ICOs which is why there are less possibility that i would be scammed,most of the time these ICOs has redflags which is why i am avoid those with redlags because im sure it is going to scam investors,because even those legit projects are turning into scams which is why it is too risky for investors to participate these scammy ICOs.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Theres a lot of way to find these good ICOs,main thing that you should do is reading each whitepaper,roadmap,check if the team is legit and actually using these coins,because if not it has big possibility that these ICOs are going to scam investors,avoid those projects which has redflags already so that you wont going to lose your money and effort.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

I watch some telegram channels with ICO news, also I check sites like icodrops, icobench and etc.
Activity: 434
I will join a lot of ICO's telegram group, pay attention to their Twitter, and then carefully read their white papers, and finally see if their team is real, these are things that must be done before investing.
Activity: 238
First of all, I evaluate popularity, then I study white paper, road map and then study the team in detail. This helps to identify the most promising ICO companies.
brand new
Activity: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:23:50 AM
I would just use this forum honestly, ask questions of upcoming ICOs.
Activity: 126
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out: operations with crypto-currencies, manufacture, design of emoji, health, education ...

Blockchain allows investment to be made accessible, easy and safe.

But just do not forget that while the acceptance of participation in ICO is unreliable, since no one can give you a guarantee of return in case of failure of the precept, so you need to be wary of scammers.

Here are a couple of good sites that scan projects and put their ratings on which you can rely on when choosing an investment.

ICOmarks, ICObench, FoundICO, ICO Crunch, TrackICO, CryptoNext

Pages:
Jump to: