Pages:
Author

Topic: Your way to find most promising ICOs? - page 4. (Read 1372 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 03:14:23 PM
I need a product. If I see a product I’m joining the project. Since only a unique project can bring profit in the long term. Stop investing in trash. Any available search method. Hunters, videos, blogs. It does not matter, I watch all the projects. Then I select those that I like.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 02:54:13 PM
There are websites that can help you find a promising ICO. The ICO ranking website can help you, but you also have to check it again. You can check through the achievement of token sales, read and study the Whitepaper and ensure experienced teams and managers.
Activity: 140
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 07, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
Finding a good ico is important because they are turning out to be fraud we you can adopt
*read the white paper
*understand the purpose of the project
*look up the team and manager
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 02:26:53 PM
What pages, channels, blogs etc?
We must try to collect as much information as possible.  Examine the project itself.  Find out who represents the team.  Considered a priority and promising, companies that have already positively recommended themselves, and already have a finished product.
The fact is that you still need to be careful in the company's ico market. Based on the fact that the market is in a bad condition, many developers manipulate and abuse their capabilities. There are companies that already have a finished product, but nevertheless do not strongly want to fulfill the stipulated conditions.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 02:24:27 PM
What pages, channels, blogs etc?
We must try to collect as much information as possible.  Examine the project itself.  Find out who represents the team.  Considered a priority and promising, companies that have already positively recommended themselves, and already have a finished product.
Activity: 214
October 22, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
I have a friend that really good at telling apart scams and good ICOs. Suggest to find that kind of friends, this will really help you
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 03:53:35 AM
It is important that you communicate with the project’s development team. This will help you to determine the level of venture capital (VC) funding the project has already attained. VC funding is the lifeblood of many startups. VC investors are experienced professionals who won’t put their money into a project unless they are certain that the team has the ability to deliver on their promises. That being said, even the venture capitalists get it wrong sometimes.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:35:34 PM
I follow an expert from a telegram channel, a few experts from twitter, read forum sentiments and do my own research then comes the decision which is my own. & The best one i found is SciDex,  SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
September 12, 2018, 12:41:32 PM
If you liked the crypt project, you should always check the project team in social networks and correspond with them - this is a reasonable advice. Scammers often do not take this moment into account, but they also hide. And contacts should be checked not on one person, but on several. It is better not to choose a leader (he is most likely to answer), but some kind of auxiliary employee.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 03:57:48 AM
Today, there are many approaches to the search for a promising ICO. Analyze the white paper to find out the goals of the ICO. It is necessary to study the command, and the crypto road map of the project. The most important thing to understand how much is needed now is what the crypto project offers.

I immediately met the head office of the ICO, because I always attended the ICO in my country of residence.
If ICO is overseas then I skip to follow it.

It's too dangerous if the ICO that is followed doesn't know its headquarters.
September 05, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
Today, there are many approaches to the search for a promising ICO. Analyze the white paper to find out the goals of the ICO. It is necessary to study the command, and the crypto road map of the project. The most important thing to understand how much is needed now is what the crypto project offers.
Activity: 361
August 26, 2018, 11:30:59 AM
There are some bounty managers on telegram who do host promising ICO always. I do follow them and believe in their projects they bring on board. There are some of the manager's whos project has always been a success.
Activity: 392
August 25, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
for me i check on the websites by doing a general search. but that method didn't work so well because some unknown platform may decide to advertise their ICO and the rest and you end up participating based on the popularity only to check and realized at the end of the bounty that their token is not as good as their advert. After all it was just an advert and I got convinced. There is this new site i came across foundico, listing all promising past and present ICOs, cryptocompare also do similar job. i also discovered good bounty managers and follow them on all social media to enable me get all info about their projects as they commence.
August 23, 2018, 09:30:10 AM
Finding good ICP crypto projects these days is very difficult because of the bearish crypto market and also very many fraud projects, so I now put on a pause investment, as any project enters the market at a loss.
Activity: 73
August 19, 2018, 11:21:08 PM
Join the discussion groups on FB and forums to know and get more information from many ICO projects, through which channels you will find good ICO projects to invest. Also, you can refer to the ICO evaluation channels.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 19, 2018, 07:52:32 PM
Most times, i do not search too many places before participating in ICO. I get most of my info from this forum. After which i carry out my research on them before joining.
Activity: 106
August 19, 2018, 02:46:57 PM
First visit on announcement altcoin section forum.
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 02:34:58 PM
Finding a decent ICO's nowadays are very hard because of bear market or it just to many scam Projects thats why i only invest to company that is already established same as Trustedcars one of the best automotive online shopping which is you are not forced to sign long term contract and you can return if you want to swap your vehicle any time you want or to pay high fees for renting a car ! Trustedcars is a good choice to invest because they are reliable and flexible and already used by consumers !
Activity: 42
August 19, 2018, 02:10:47 PM
First, I select on ICO trackers, where it can be on bitcoin.Then I do the analysis myself. I pay first of all on MVP, then on developers what they have experience and where worked earlier
Metahash
August 19, 2018, 03:19:05 AM
There are a lot of ico but there are private icos. The investment price is very high and they did not a bounty and airdrop. But you can follow the telegram chanels and forum, sometimes i find very good one.
Pages:
Jump to: