Pages:
Author

Topic: Your way to find most promising ICOs? - page 3. (Read 1339 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
The best way to check if the ICO is legit or not is to read its whitepaper. Every promising project has a great and well designed whitepaper. Team and devs should be real people and the telegram community should have at least 10k people.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 20, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
1.5 years ago it was much easier. There were relatively few new projects that could be studied in detail. Now there is a whole industry of fake projects, where for large sums will make a very tempting site

definitely. A few years ago, the projects, which came into the market, were both sensible and incredibly invested and came to very good places. Since there are so many projects at the moment, it has become very difficult to choose among them.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 11:49:01 AM
I look for the most promising ico on the prestigious ico rating website. For example: Icobench, trackico, icorating, ... Besides I appreciate ico bearing the title of the preium because they are honored and they have to pay a fee to get it. Projects worth your attention.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 20, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
1.5 years ago it was much easier. There were relatively few new projects that could be studied in detail. Now there is a whole industry of fake projects, where for large sums will make a very tempting site
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 20, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
I find promising ICO in list of ICO I review most of thet ICO that I wanted to invest and once I see the uniqueness and get benefits I will invest to that ICO and most of that is good because I do research but they have still that I found are not good.
Activity: 141
December 20, 2018, 10:37:41 AM
I participated in several channels in the telegram to find the best ICO to invest. But not all projects are successful, but there are many opportunities for us to choose good ones.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 10:33:08 AM
What pages, channels, blogs etc?

The best way for me is to find them here, they are the best icos right now and they are the ones that are listed here on this forum, mostly if you  look at sites like ico bench you are going to see a bunch of icos there and you are going to have to do some kind of research into them to make sure that you are going to invest in the good icos
Activity: 532
December 17, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
I need a product. If I see a product I’m joining the project. Since only a unique project can bring profit in the long term. Stop investing in trash. Any available search method. Hunters, videos, blogs. It does not matter, I watch all the projects. Then I select those that I like.
in any case, not only the uniqueness, but also the relevance of the project in society can give good results. Nevertheless, today the market of ico companies has many similar projects, among which you need to choose the best one. In addition, today we are at the stage of development of the cryptocurrency market, and this speaks of the relevance of trading platforms and exchangers, whose company's ico should be considered more carefully.
Activity: 296
December 13, 2018, 02:42:58 AM
I have no problems when analyzing ICO. First, I have authoritative friends whom I trust in the choice of ICO. Secondly, I use this forum. Rating sites do not trust. I also take all the useful information in the telegram.

Those two ways are very good but in my opinion, what you need to do more is the diligence of finding information rather than getting everything into that friend or just reading unfounded comments. Let's work from it to get better and more accurate results. Because the ICO a lot of price and fraud, be careful Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 13, 2018, 02:15:41 AM
At the time of the creation of this topic, it was a topical issue, but now it is better to direct your energy to search for promising projects that are already on the market. You can pick them up at a very reasonable price.
Activity: 244
December 13, 2018, 02:05:12 AM
I prefer to go with ICOdrop which list verified projects and also list projects which have currently active bounty campaigns. I also check fundraising platforms like Kick ICO, Leek ICO, Tokenomy, Tokenplus, Liquid, Coinegg, Lbank, Tokeneed etc as this fund raising platforms also verifies projects before making agreement with the projects. I also prefer to read this twitter account for review of the project https://twitter.com/ICO_Analytics.
Activity: 294
December 13, 2018, 01:49:42 AM

Today, there are indeed many different ways on the Internet to search for promising ICOs. But I recently used to search Bitcointalk and some good groups in social networks. It is always important to carefully study ICO, you need to independently analyze information about the developers, technologies and chances of the project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 07:08:04 PM
I have no problems when analyzing ICO. First, I have authoritative friends whom I trust in the choice of ICO. Secondly, I use this forum. Rating sites do not trust. I also take all the useful information in the telegram.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2018, 09:19:53 AM
I'm looking for of course in telegrams the channels of bounty from reliable people they throw and if not there , then of course I go to icobench choose a project and keep track of team and product!
Activity: 532
December 07, 2018, 03:20:35 PM
I need a product. If I see a product I’m joining the project. Since only a unique project can bring profit in the long term. Stop investing in trash. Any available search method. Hunters, videos, blogs. It does not matter, I watch all the projects. Then I select those that I like.
in any case, not only the uniqueness, but also the relevance of the project in society can give good results. Nevertheless, today the market of ico companies has many similar projects, among which you need to choose the best one. In addition, today we are at the stage of development of the cryptocurrency market, and this speaks of the relevance of trading platforms and exchangers, whose company's ico should be considered more carefully.
Activity: 392
December 08, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
A lot of sources and a huge informational background that does not allow to draw adequate conclusions.
For myself, I found a great way to determine a good project. Decides time. 1 year after the end of ico will show what the project is. For the year, the price will not change much from the price of ico, but it will be clear that this project is worth it or all is worthy of our attention.
Activity: 571
December 07, 2018, 04:13:04 PM
I have not invested in ICO for a long time, but if for example I want to find a good bounty company with promising projects, then I'm looking for information on the Internet, and I have a paid subscription spreadsheet with promising projects.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 07, 2018, 04:05:18 PM
I know many places where you can find information on ico, but before you choose ico to participate you need to carefully study it. One of the best sources for passing ico, I think this forum is Bitcointalk. There is really a lot of information on passing ico. But the main thing I think is the process of studying ico, in order to determine whether it is suitable for participation or not. Of course, there are a lot of factors to choose ico, but I think the main ones are the presence of a truly real and professional team, the availability of a product, even if only MVP, the presence of a clear idea and a roadmap. You can also pay attention to how the team is working on promoting ico and how much information is released about this ico. You can also search for ico on rating platforms, but to be honest, I don’t really believe that these ratings are honest, there is a likelihood of abuse. Just see how the fees go at ico, this is the same important point.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 03:49:11 PM
We must try to collect as much information as possible.  Examine the project itself.  Find out who represents the team.  Considered a priority and promising, companies that have already positively recommended themselves, and already have a finished product.
The fact is that you still need to be careful in the company's ico market. Based on the fact that the market is in a bad condition, many developers manipulate and abuse their capabilities. There are companies that already have a finished product, but nevertheless do not strongly want to fulfill the stipulated conditions.

It is difficult to have a successful ICO as easy as it was last year, although the project has had complete products since before. And what I'm wondering is that a project with a complete product has to make itself look like other non-transparent projects.
Activity: 602
December 07, 2018, 03:27:20 PM
It is a pity that the topic of choosing projects ICO and investing in them is not as relevant as at the end of the past and the beginning of this year, since investing in ICO projects does not make a profit. The market for ICO projects is likely to be changing right now and it will be interesting to see how events will develop in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: