Pages:
Author

Topic: Your way to find most promising ICOs? - page 7. (Read 1372 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 05:19:55 PM
You can do much research especially on Youtube, read web pages on google as regarding people's reviews and finally, take time to go through their website to get more facts there.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 05:04:45 PM
I follow Telegram group for price prediction and project involvement. I read article such as Medium, Steemit and view source code like Github.
Other way around i watch video on youtube. There's alot of crypto guru there.
Activity: 89
July 09, 2018, 04:51:17 PM
First of all I'd rather stay away from pages that top the best ICOs, they are generally paid to do that, so to find the best I generally search this forum or I search for Telegram groups with a decent amount of members, after I chose a few ICOs and check their whitepapers to know more about them.
Activity: 309
July 09, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
I joined ico based on friends suggestion and from a telegram group.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:32:42 PM
I look at almost every ICO listed at ICOBENCH, make a fast read of the project and them if it has caught my attention I will go to its social network.. if they are big enought I will read whitepaper and then decide what to do.
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

Channels in the telegraph, where people share information about the new ICO, is complete) There are also a lot of platforms like bountyhyve or something like that. Well, the most common "grandfather" monitoring updates on the forum, too, sometimes allows you to get something useful. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
July 09, 2018, 04:23:11 PM
First of all, look out for the team that represents the project and is in charge of its development, look for the people that integrate it on social media and also check their whitepaper and website, look mainly for a polished interface.
how do you learn the names of the team? I already studied a lot of the company's ico, but never the same people met to check their credibility.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
July 09, 2018, 04:10:58 PM
What pages, channels, blogs etc?

Simple answer > None!!

I use multiple platforms like this forum, twitter and few crypto and ico related websites to get news about which ICOs are coming in future. But I use NONE of them to rely upon there performance and value.

Most of the blogs and channels gets paid as in bounty for writing content for the upcoming ICOs, they are never 100% genuine.

If an ICO appears interesting, following are the first few basic steps I use to review about it:

1. Read Whitepaper
2. Check out Team members and advisory board
3. Check Partners
4. Check token metrics
5. Check genuinity of team members, advisors and partners if they are really related to that project.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 03:59:48 PM
First of all, look out for the team that represents the project and is in charge of its development, look for the people that integrate it on social media and also check their whitepaper and website, look mainly for a polished interface.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 03:57:42 PM
When choosing the most promising projects.  I draw your attention to the company's ICO manager.  A good factor is the fame of the team's employees.  Positive feedback in the chat.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 07:34:39 AM
The way look to find and best ICO is research about their project, and also in their rating in icobench. That's all the criteria that I look for a best promising ICO.
Activity: 20
July 05, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
In my case, check the projects listed in the icodrops sandbox every day and list the project contents and token metrics in my sheet. Also add information on KYC, whitelist, airdrop. In addition, follow up excellent people on youtube and twitter who are not influencers and complement unknown information.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

There are many approaches to choosing an ico, and one of them is to choose from a campaign manager. The second is probably by recognizing the project team, as there are several projects developed by teams that had been successful in previous projects. And that may be a trendy strategy is to find a successful ico, and buy tokens from decentralized exchange at a cheaper price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
July 04, 2018, 11:09:03 PM
I searched with various recommendations, starting with icobench.

there are so many ico at this time it is very risky to be shitcoin / icoscam.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 04, 2018, 11:07:31 PM
to know the list of projects that will held ico, you can see the list in icodrops (recommended) because the rating on the website is average true.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 04, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

I find good ICO by there telegram groups. If the group has a huge community (more than 20k+) I assume that the ICO will most likely to have a success. Also read their whitepapers and website.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 04, 2018, 11:06:22 PM
Use icodrops, i can recommended to you. i have invested wabi, power ledger, naga, bluzelle , credits , libra credit etc. using this great web site. their recommendation is very valuable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 11:04:51 PM
I usually search through ICO's rating because through that website I could have helped a good project and typically appear at the top. And have a great value. And recently I did the checks resetting like telegram and channel display on the website.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 04, 2018, 10:55:55 PM
I usually go to the official website of the project and then check every profile of the team, identify the idea, look for applications, sponsors or popular institutions or entities. I am just doing my own research about the project either on google, youtube, social media, or in this Bitcoin community if some people will talk about it then it would be a must try project. But as a bounty hunter risk is low unlike those investors out there that uses huge amount of money that is why they need to be careful to avoid loss.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

You will not find a place like that, except that provides general reviews. But they can help with at least we can get a little picture of the outline of the project without learning everything one by one. Maybe rating is not a guarantee, but at least there is an initial information provided. And if we have chosen some and done studying them, it seems that intuition will determine the final decision.
Pages:
Jump to: