Pages:
Author

Topic: Your worst investment decision this year - page 2. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
October 28, 2018, 05:39:09 AM
Worst of all this year was with payments for work in bounty campaigns, I could hardly earn anything, but I am not discouraged and continue to work because I know that growth will soon begin again.
Well i think the worst decision that I encounter is holding my ethereum becaus ethereum is dropping almost a half of its price last Feb. I really lost almost a half of my investment capital. But I didn't considered it a loss as long as i hold it, I believe that soon ethereum will rise up high and I maybe gain on it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
October 28, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
Worst of all this year was with payments for work in bounty campaigns, I could hardly earn anything, but I am not discouraged and continue to work because I know that growth will soon begin again.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 04:01:53 AM
This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?
It was a complete disappointment in the month of January, when we grabbed at any coin in the hope of unlimited growth, and after such a protracted correction, we had to quickly drain almost half of the portfolio and only count the losses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 03:59:03 AM
I think that buying OR. Pretty stupid investment is not based on own analysis and on the tip of Palm Beach. Pretty bad signal.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
while the first TRON. I hope that there will be no more such investments. I very hope for that/
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
Beetoken was disappointing but I only had 0.4 eth stake. Naviaddress is my biggest loss.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
I invested my money in Helbiz, it frustrated me because the price of ICO and the market is now really falling from the price of ICO $ 0.1 now $ 0.002  Angry
Helbiz makes me believe that this project could make in crypto but I lose a lot of money. I bought some helbiz coin before but these price is really disappointing. It is important that we should search the project first.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 12:46:07 AM
My mistake name is Titanium. I really believed in this project. After being launched the tokens were expensive, but I didn't sell them. They were hacked but team members renewed tokens and have investors another ones. They were cheaper. So waited them to be more expensive. But later the project dead at all.
I don't even want to remind the amount of money that I have lost
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 27, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
I invested my money in Helbiz, it frustrated me because the price of ICO and the market is now really falling from the price of ICO $ 0.1 now $ 0.002  Angry
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
This year scam everywhere.
I can remember Trig for example, how its will be delisted from binance with no chance to withdraw )))
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 12:21:50 AM
This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?
I think it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies if this year's worst decision about the past year that investors also say the loss for now is needed is confidence and patience in investing in crypto currencies
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 12:05:39 AM
As of now, I am contented with my investments in Ethereum because the flow of it's price are fair and enough. Perhaps, I can have more chances to succeed on this coin if this will go back at the 1.2k USD. Hopefully, this last quarter of 2018 will be the time for gaining profits so we can have satisfations for being in here.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 11:32:38 PM
I know that this year has been worst investment in crypto. It has been  too risky in this year to Invest in Bitcoin and ethereum, ripple etc..I hope that the next year will be a good to invest in crypto.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 06:42:55 PM
i decided to but my first ETH around the first week of january... i think that was a really shitty decisions. but since then i have tried to improve and got EOS when it was 14$... that i banned myself for not doing a third shitty decision. hope i really have learned from this
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 07:08:57 AM
My big mistake this year was that I did not invest at a very good time, when bitcoin cost$ 9800 and chose a strategy for long-term retention of tokens. As a result, the price of my assets decreased by more than 80%. Now I'm trying to reduce losses by trading in the short term
Activity: 714
October 25, 2018, 06:55:57 AM
I think all so as I bought very big list coins spring this year and as it turned out subsequently in vain, because very polished the total value of all my investment has fallen almost in 4 times. Because of what I was very upset, because I could then buy for the same money 4 times more coins. As for the purchase of specific coins, there are so many that for all and do not keep track, because I wanted to keep all the coins in the long run.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 04:04:37 AM
Every my investment in 2018 was worst.
Better i say what will be good: Elicoin was good select, they pumped month ago for 1000x
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 03:56:45 AM
Very frustrations for me is my token name CHT, I invested my effort and time to spread the world of their ICO, And they paid me back after of all my effort. But I am disappointed when I sold the CHT on small price. I know this is my fault. Because I didn't hold for a few month. I sold the token at 0.0016ETH/CHT and now the price is 0.0043ETH/CHT. I never expect that will possibly happen for this year because of the all bad side comment about crypto.
Activity: 784
October 25, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
There are no bad investments that I do. It's just that the time is not yet supported for this time but I still hold and wait for better results. investments are geared to the long term certainly cannot be said that it is good and bad in some time soon anyway. There is still a long time to see the results and then decide whether it's good or bad. but as far as this investment is still fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 03:32:31 AM
I think my worst decision this year is hold ethereum. It would be better if I sold it earlier and did not keep it until now. This made me lose a lot of capital because I was expecting a good future for ETH but not this time.

The same as me, hold bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, EOS and some altcoins is my worst decision in this year, even though if I sell some in January then I can buy a new car for about $ 30,000.
But sometimes you hold those coins. By the end of the year or beginning of 2019 they will rise in price so you will be rich, so nothing is impossible, you are free to hold on, the big coin will have time. They grow up that we can not predict. Be patient, because only patience can save you at this moment
Pages:
Jump to: