Pages:
Author

Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT? - page 39. (Read 88424 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 01:32:28 PM
Just hodl, find a hobby or two and wait for the next bull run
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The living should be hopeful for better things to come.  Grin.
Lambo is very possible if you research on a coin before investing. Some coins have given some investors good money. ONT, Litecoin to say the least.

Yeah few though right?

And yes we can only hope while we are living  Grin
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
August 25, 2018, 01:27:08 PM
it's all about our own strategy,for me i will sell it directly as soon as possible and buying it back or holding it until it reachs my target.
simply holding it and hoping it to grow is not wise.
everything is possible in cryptocurrency,and holding a 'Token' is not recommended for me,unless a standalone project with their own blockchain or next generation cryptocurrency.
August 25, 2018, 01:26:33 PM
The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
I always hold tokens that have a program in the future, but if a token that has no development or does not have a program that runs then the token I quickly sell

Though some whitepaper look too good to be true concerning their supposedly development
Activity: 2618
Merit: 626
August 25, 2018, 01:24:08 PM
You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The living should be hopeful for better things to come.  Grin.
Lambo is very possible if you research on a coin before investing. Some coins have given some investors good money. ONT, Litecoin to say the least.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
August 25, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
I always hold tokens that have a program in the future, but if a token that has no development or does not have a program that runs then the token I quickly sell
August 25, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

I used to be holding tokens that I received from some bounty hunting but I realized that in the long run many of them will turn out to be non-performing obviously because many are just start-ups and many do not have the product yet therefore no revenues to boast with. Not to mention the fact that problems can come up and even the team behind can find themselves at war with each other (hello Envion and Tezos) resulting into big dumps for the tokens. I think the best way to make good money in cryptocurrency is and will always be trading but then this is not suitable for everyone as this can also be risky. Right now, I decided to only hold tokens that I am sure can really be worth the wait and the patience.

How do you do your findings which makes you well informed of the risks to take?

i do agree that trading could be well rewarding if done properly, however i also believe there are tools and software being used to ensure risk free trading, im not a trader though i'm trying to learn, we all wanna make this moola afterall, lol
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 25, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

I used to be holding tokens that I received from some bounty hunting but I realized that in the long run many of them will turn out to be non-performing obviously because many are just start-ups and many do not have the product yet therefore no revenues to boast with. Not to mention the fact that problems can come up and even the team behind can find themselves at war with each other (hello Envion and Tezos) resulting into big dumps for the tokens. I think the best way to make good money in cryptocurrency is and will always be trading but then this is not suitable for everyone as this can also be risky. Right now, I decided to only hold tokens that I am sure can really be worth the wait and the patience.
August 25, 2018, 01:16:25 PM
At the moment, I'm holding all the coins I earned in the bounty, and that I had purchased in the mid - April 2018. I don't need a fiat right now, because all my savings in cryptocurrency I strongly keep in my wallet, waiting for a good time to sell. I think this is the right strategy to protect yourself from big losses.

That's cool but how to you respond to all the negativity surrounding the cryptoworld right now?
Activity: 1036
August 25, 2018, 01:12:27 PM
At the moment, I'm holding all the coins I earned in the bounty, and that I had purchased in the mid - April 2018. I don't need a fiat right now, because all my savings in cryptocurrency I strongly keep in my wallet, waiting for a good time to sell. I think this is the right strategy to protect yourself from big losses.
August 25, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Pages:
Jump to: