Pages:
Author

Topic: Z9 list of working pools/Fork updates - page 3. (Read 36818 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 03:54:52 PM
I switched my Z9 minis (6) about 2 weeks ago, and happy with BTC :-)
Activity: 74
October 18, 2018, 02:52:45 PM
I think it might need to update NiceHash availability for Z9/minis. It is work for these ASIC's now.

proof?
Activity: 141
October 18, 2018, 02:29:48 PM
I think it might need to update NiceHash availability for Z9/minis. It is work for these ASIC's now.
Activity: 168
October 18, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
Whats the latest on pools to use guys?... I am on Slushpool Zcash mining.. what are your thoughts to multi port Mining Pool Hub?.. I tried it for a while and figured i am better mining a single coin...ZhashPro looks and works well too for Zcash and ZEN..
Just wondering what you guys are mining for best profitability?  
Cheers
I use prohashing.com with multiswitch for equihash algorithm and autoexchange to BTC + LTC.

nanopool.org as backup pool mining ZEC(Zcash).

and finally

MPH with multiswitch for equihash algorithm and autoexchange to BTC as last backup pool.

live latency check:
https://investoon.com/mining_pools/

https://prohashing.com/help.html
Subsection :  Make the Most Money Possible
"Prohashing not only merge mines coins, but distributes users among different coin networks with a custom algorithm that prevents mined coins from crashing in value or soaring in difficulty. Prohashing monitors every coin with every price change and every new block. The algorithm recalculates profitability multiple times per second, ensuring that the pool is always mining the most profitable coin using the most up to date information. Our debt to you is locked in the coin you choose at the time of earning, so you have no risk if the coins we mine with your hashrate decline in value."

I do like the sound of Prohashing.. I have setup an account, but what URL should i use for multi port mining? and what is that password argument?.. I really dont understand that.. and where do i get the worker names?.. Sorry for the multi questions but its so much different than the other pools i have used..
Thank you

For more information like mining single coin you read "help" on prohashing.com site.
(Port 3336 is for Equihash algorithm)

Miner number 1
Pool 1:
URL: stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336
Worker: your_login_name_at_prohashing.com
Password: n=miner001

Miner number 2
Pool 1:
Password: n=miner002

Miner number 3
Pool 1:
Password: n=miner003

and so on ...
Thank you so much I will have a go.. Smiley

Ps whats the port for mining multi coins where do i find that?.. Thank you again
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
October 18, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
Whats the latest on pools to use guys?... I am on Slushpool Zcash mining.. what are your thoughts to multi port Mining Pool Hub?.. I tried it for a while and figured i am better mining a single coin...ZhashPro looks and works well too for Zcash and ZEN..
Cheers
I use prohashing.com with multiswitch for equihash algorithm and autoexchange to BTC + LTC.

and finally

MPH with multiswitch for equihash algorithm and autoexchange to BTC as last backup pool.

live latency check:

"Prohashing not only merge mines coins, but distributes users among different coin networks with a custom algorithm that prevents mined coins from crashing in value or soaring in difficulty. Prohashing monitors every coin with every price change and every new block. The algorithm recalculates profitability multiple times per second, ensuring that the pool is always mining the most profitable coin using the most up to date information. Our debt to you is locked in the coin you choose at the time of earning, so you have no risk if the coins we mine with your hashrate decline in value."

I do like the sound of Prohashing.. I have setup an account, but what URL should i use for multi port mining? and what is that password argument?.. I really dont understand that.. and where do i get the worker names?.. Sorry for the multi questions but its so much different than the other pools i have used..
Thank you

I never heard of pro hashing but will give it a look.

we should have a couple of us point x number of miners to different pools and give  72 hrs and cross check the results to see what pools are better

Sounds like a great idea but because different latency and geographic location it's better if a few people with a few of the same type/speed miners do it themself and give a geographic approximation because then result will say more about which pool will give best/most stable result wherever your miners are and perhaps also what internetspeed/bandwidth.

I might have missunderstood something in your idea. Perhaps uoe ment what I said !?

I don't have enough to do this, sorry to say but my experimenting and the fact that I use autoexchange to BTC + LTC prohashing is the best solution for me as far as I know today !
October 18, 2018, 11:37:19 AM
Cheers

and finally

live latency check:

Thank you

For more information like mining single coin you read "help" on prohashing.com site.
(Port 3336 is for Equihash algorithm)

Miner number 1
Pool 1:
Password: n=miner001

Miner number 2
Pool 1:
Password: n=miner002

Miner number 3
Pool 1:
Password: n=miner003

and so on ...
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 07:05:22 AM
Cheers

and finally

live latency check:

Subsection :  Make the Most Money Possible

Thank you

I never heard of pro hashing but will give it a look.

we should have a couple of us point x number of miners to different pools and give  72 hrs and cross check the results to see what pools are better
October 18, 2018, 06:42:00 AM
Cheers

and finally

live latency check:

Thank you
October 18, 2018, 06:06:15 AM
Cheers

and finally

live latency check:

October 18, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
Cheers

i use luxor pool currently for zcash and sia. they have a promo 0% fee for zcash
I will have a look, I haven't tried Luxor, Tried Mining Dutch this morning but it had very few users.. What we need is a multi port pool that switches the moment a coin becomes more valuable to mine.. MPH has such a delay on switching
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 05:44:05 AM
Cheers

i use luxor pool currently for zcash and sia. they have a promo 0% fee for zcash
October 18, 2018, 05:40:29 AM
Cheers
Activity: 6
October 10, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
One last question sorry.  I put in the auto switching port.  So on the drop down menu on MPH where it says accounts default job under worker should I put it as equihash or select a coin like Zcash pool and it’ll switch from there?  Thanks again

I have not put in anything in the dropdown menu so "default job" works.

It will take some time before you will se the hub workers name which you've choosen under every coin it will mine using port 17023 which is Zcash, Zclasssic and Zencash(Horizen).

It takes some time to update !

Above that though it says either no work or you have to select something for the accounts default job

I logged in to my account at MPH and checked.

I have "no work" choosen and it has worked for me!
I honestly don't know what real use that setting is for!

Cool thanks again for all the help
October 10, 2018, 05:59:16 PM
One last question sorry.  I put in the auto switching port.  So on the drop down menu on MPH where it says accounts default job under worker should I put it as equihash or select a coin like Zcash pool and it’ll switch from there?  Thanks again

It will take some time before you will se the hub workers name which you've choosen under every coin it will mine using port 17023 which is Zcash, Zclasssic and Zencash(Horizen).

Above that though it says either no work or you have to select something for the accounts default job

I logged in to my account at MPH and checked.

I have "no work" choosen and it has worked for me!
I honestly don't know what real use that setting is for!
October 10, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

October 10, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

It takes some time before MPH updates each coin with the hub worker name you've choosen the first time your hub worker mine each coin !
October 10, 2018, 05:45:24 PM
October 10, 2018, 05:31:39 PM
I’m new to mining was using antpool, but decided to switch over to mining pool hub.  When I put in the wiener name on my mining configuration do I include the password right now my worker name is my username without the password, but nothing is registering on mining pool hub.  Thanks for the help

Hi,

When I use MPH this is how I configured my z9 mini:

Pool 1:
url: stratum+tcp://europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023
Worker:
Password: x

(imine2 is my username at MPH)
(my worker that I created at MPH I choose to  call: z9mini101 and the 101 stands for ip in home network 10.0.1.101)
Port 17023 is for multiswitching between coins for the Equihash algorithm)

Does this help ?

(PS. I don't use MPH anymore and there is nothing on that account and if one don't have my mobile one can't change payout adress!)

That does help thank you.  Do you put the x anywhere on the miner configuration on the z9 mini? So for the miner name do you put imine2.z9mini101 or imine2.z9mini101x?

imine2.z9mini101

this is what MPH writes for "hub worker":
"... Pool doesn't check worker password. You can insert any password at miner program.

Worker name is needed to distinguish miner machines each other. Simple numbering is enough for it.
ex) if username is imine2, workername as 1, password as x : imine2.1:x"

I think MPH mean by "imine2.1:x" that if I use GPU and when I configure the .bat-file (config-file) for the mining program that's where I put a password.

I'm using an ASIC from Bitmain, the Antminer z9 mini and I put the "x" in
Pool 1:

Is this clear enough ??

Yes thank you I did it right I must just be inpatient.  Thanks for the help
October 10, 2018, 05:07:33 PM
I’m new to mining was using antpool, but decided to switch over to mining pool hub.  When I put in the wiener name on my mining configuration do I include the password right now my worker name is my username without the password, but nothing is registering on mining pool hub.  Thanks for the help

Hi,

Pool 1:
Worker:

(my worker that I created at MPH I choose to  call: z9mini101 and the 101 stands for ip in home network 10.0.1.101)

Does this help ?

(PS. I don't use MPH anymore and there is nothing on that account and if one don't have my mobile one can't change payout adress!)

That does help thank you.  Do you put the x anywhere on the miner configuration on the z9 mini? So for the miner name do you put imine2.z9mini101 or imine2.z9mini101x?

imine2.z9mini101

this is what MPH writes for "hub worker":
"... Pool doesn't check worker password. You can insert any password at miner program.

Worker name is needed to distinguish miner machines each other. Simple numbering is enough for it.
ex) if username is imine2, workername as 1, password as x : imine2.1:x"

I think MPH mean by "imine2.1:x" that if I use GPU and when I configure the .bat-file (config-file) for the mining program that's where I put a password.

I'm using an ASIC from Bitmain, the Antminer z9 mini and I put the "x" in
Pool 1:

Is this clear enough ??
October 10, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Hi,

Pool 1:
Worker:

Does this help ?

That does help thank you.  Do you put the x anywhere on the miner configuration on the z9 mini? So for the miner name do you put imine2.z9mini101 or imine2.z9mini101x?
Pages:
Jump to: