Pages:
Author

Topic: Z9 list of working pools/Fork updates - page 32. (Read 36856 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 11:20:02 PM
What is the point of using different pools when there is %0 pool fee antpool.? I mean why not Antpool? Anyone using it?
(Genuine question)
Also after OC (I am on 725)(70C)(seems fine, the same temp as 700 or 750, the difference is 1 to 3 degrees C)
I failed to make a SoundProof Box to it, it has 1 fan so suction is not strong enough to pass it all the way i think, it gets too hot,(85C) Anyone made one, can I see a picture maybe.
Thanks
Activity: 6
June 26, 2018, 11:07:54 PM
Anyone have the settings for zcash on flypool? US server. Trying to see best port is 3333 or 13333 or other?  Best difficulty setting? 
copper member
Activity: 64
www.bitpoolmining.com
June 26, 2018, 10:56:50 PM
Pool operator here at https://bitpoolmining.com.  Will someone kindly please test our KMD pool, I will gladly give a little reward for your time.  Still waiting on our Z9 and need someone to help us test.

stratum+tcp://us-east.kmd.bitpoolmining.com
port: 3036
username: KMD address
pwd = x

I really appreciate it, thanks!

Here you go: https://www.bitpoolmining.com/minerkmd/RXcd9SPpcFPCwTrpZfPAkRVtEjnC3oQHTk

IF you want to swing a deal for a day rate let me know.

Thx!

I just sent you 10KMD for testing.  Please PM me on discord or here and we can work something out.  If anyone else is interested please let me know, we will add coins or update our pool to accommodate asics per request.
Activity: 15
June 26, 2018, 09:38:47 PM
Pool operator here at https://bitpoolmining.com.  Will someone kindly please test our KMD pool, I will gladly give a little reward for your time.  Still waiting on our Z9 and need someone to help us test.

stratum+tcp://us-east.kmd.bitpoolmining.com
port: 3036
username: KMD address
pwd = x

I really appreciate it, thanks!

Here you go: https://www.bitpoolmining.com/minerkmd/RXcd9SPpcFPCwTrpZfPAkRVtEjnC3oQHTk

IF you want to swing a deal for a day rate let me know.

Thx!
Activity: 3
June 26, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

Z9 configured... but everything is either rejected or discarded Sad

See attached picture.

http://tinyimg.io/i/1lrzhty.JPG

I also don't see my worker as active on Suprnova...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Its Suprnova who rejects my shares.... I connected to flypool and it works... weird.
Activity: 173
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 08:39:28 PM
Flypool has a message: "Because of performance issues with the Zcash client we are unable to send payout transactions to z addresses! Therefore DO NOT use z addresses to mine on the pool". How are those mining on this pool dealing with the issue. please?

Just mine to a t-address, works brilliantly. I don't know if any pool supports mining to z-addresses, as such transactions are pretty resource demanding. The Sapling upgrade, scheduled for later this year (hopefully) may change that.

Thank you!
Activity: 4
June 26, 2018, 08:33:07 PM
asia.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023

MPH's Equihash switching port is working as well. It won't mine BTG though.
Activity: 21
June 26, 2018, 08:30:03 PM
zcash working on MPH
what URL do you use?
Thanks

us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20570
brilliant i will give it a go in the morning thank you

maybe not, getting a lot of discarded shares actually.  That normal?  seems I am getting a lot of discarded shares anywhere I try to mine

Discarded shares mean nothing for your overall hashrate. Just ignore that statistics, it's meaningless. Focus on accepted, rejected and stale shares, but most importantly, your poolside hashrate. Mining on Flypool now with 0.4% rejected shares and 0.2% stale shares. Discarded shares are 5x the number of accepted shares, but 6h avg hashrate at 16.9ksol/s poolside just the same.
June 26, 2018, 08:24:41 PM
zcash working on MPH
what URL do you use?
Thanks

maybe not, getting a lot of discarded shares actually.  That normal?  seems I am getting a lot of discarded shares anywhere I try to mine.. just read that its meaningless, discarded shares.. rejected are the only ones to be concerned with, this true?

June 26, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
My S9 is having the same issue, with another pool... so it might be network related. Sorry for cluttering this thread. I'll update if I find the issue.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

See attached picture.

Thanks,

Suprnova is either having problems or upgrading right now. Was not credited for 12h worth of shares. Payouts to wallet working however
June 26, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

See attached picture.

Thanks,
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 07:02:28 PM
zcash working on MPH
what URL do you use?
Thanks

June 26, 2018, 06:54:07 PM
zcash working on MPH
what URL do you use?
Thanks

Activity: 37
June 26, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
Suprnova problems with Z9.  I've tried ZEC and now ZEN using the ccminer ports for each.  Mining appears to be working by viewing accepted shared, few rejects; however, UnConfirmed and Round earnings estimates are always showing 0/zero been running for couple of hours.

Anyone else CONFIRM suprnova ZEC or ZEN actually working?
June 26, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
zcash working on MPH
what URL do you use?
Thanks
June 26, 2018, 06:21:10 PM
zcash working on MPH
Activity: 173
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 05:19:54 PM
Does anyone else have problems with a login to the account on Suprnova, today (June 26, 5:15 pm EDT)? What is happening with the ZEC pool there?
June 26, 2018, 04:19:46 PM
I can confirm that PPNLS payouts with Antpool is not working but PPS is. Also my Freq is 643 & I'm getting an average of 15.4ksol

15.4 KSol = Almost my 3 rigs full of 1080TI and Titan Xp, but less power efficient :-)

Significantly, I'd estimate that overclocked z9 is running at under 500W.
Do any of my fellow Z9 miners know why?  , I am set up on Antpool mining Zcash with my Z9, strange the payment status is showing "Paying" all day and not paid out. have you any idea why its doing that?.. Thank you
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
June 26, 2018, 02:04:06 PM
Nope, wallet v. 2.0.14 does not extinguish ASIC`s. Probably next update will i guess, if they have decided to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: